Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Pay What You Want or $0.99
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2016 :  19:32:44  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really need to finish my project heh, but I have been busy with other stuff.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

Adhriva
Learned Scribe

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2016 :  19:44:36  Show Profile  Visit Adhriva's Homepage Send Adhriva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CorellonsDevout

what's the project?

Professional illustrator and comic book artist.
Portfolio
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6354 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2016 :  20:40:28  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And finishing it always tales longer than you think. Dont rush it, its done when its done.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2016 :  20:57:51  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Adhriva

quote:

what's the project?

Just some stuff concerning the followers of Shevarash. Some elves are particularly embittered by the latest destruction of Myth Drannor, and they start turning to the Black Archer. Now, enemies will include not only drow, but surviving Shadovar as well. I have had this idea for some time. Irennan is helping me with stats and mechanics, but I have been really slow with developing the storyline.

Go to Top of Page

Adhriva
Learned Scribe

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2016 :  21:02:01  Show Profile  Visit Adhriva's Homepage Send Adhriva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Always willing to help (Mystra knows I have more then enough Elven art to go around) and feel free to steal anything from EE.

Professional illustrator and comic book artist.
Portfolio
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6652 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2016 :  01:22:47  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Just some stuff concerning the followers of Shevarash. Some elves are particularly embittered by the latest destruction of Myth Drannor, and they start turning to the Black Archer. Now, enemies will include not only drow, but surviving Shadovar as well. I have had this idea for some time. Irennan is helping me with stats and mechanics, but I have been really slow with developing the storyline.

Like minds, Correllon's Devout, like minds. I too have been looking the Black Archer's way in the last month or so.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2016 :  01:30:48  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:

Like minds, Correllon's Devout, like minds. I too have been looking the Black Archer's way in the last month or so.

-- George Krashos

Oh really? Haha. He's always intrigued me, and I got the idea when I first heard about the DMsGuild

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000