Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Monsters for the True World!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2016 :  06:29:25  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm happy to announce that the first 25 monsters I've created for Maztica/Lopango/Anchorome can be found at the link below.

Here's some facts about the product:

1. There is original art for every creature!

2. The vast majority of the creatures are brand new, but there are updates to some early edition monsters that are appropriate for the setting such as the corollax, ahuizotl, etc.

3. It's been split in two from its original 50 monsters because of the cost the art is incurring for me.

4. There is a previous Maztican Bestiary with all the original monsters that is currently being updated before being put up (ergo the "Bestiary II")

I really hope you enjoy it!

TWC6 True World Bestiary - Monsters A-H

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6353 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2016 :  08:59:41  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where do you find the time to make these. Even when i could devote 8 hours a day to my hobby i still only managed 8 books in a year.

Well since i have made a few dollars
from the first age i might use it to contribute to your future works. I look forward to reading what monsters your imagination has conjured.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2016 :  23:39:08  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dazzlerdal

Where do you find the time to make these. Even when i could devote 8 hours a day to my hobby i still only managed 8 books in a year.

I'm cheating terribly. Work has been slow of late and I've had endless hours sitting at a computer with only Maztica open on my computer.

If my boss is reading this...uh I was only joking.

To be honest though, I really just find time here and there...sometimes at work, sometimes after the kids go to bed. I'd rather write than sleep these days. I'm usually working on 4-5 projects simultaneously which keeps me motivated. I engage the one I feel inspired to work on at that particular moment.

quote:
Originally posted by dazzlerdal

Well since i have made a few dollars
from the first age i might use it to contribute to your future works. I look forward to reading what monsters your imagination has conjured.

I'm glad and really hope you enjoy what's been done so far. I'm definitely up for collaboration at any time (and Zatal is still going of course).

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2016 :  03:13:06  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks great Seethyr!

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000