Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Question on Stone of Tymora series
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

VikingLegion
Senior Scribe

USA
483 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2016 :  18:50:51  Show Profile Send VikingLegion a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Written by Geno Salvatore, this series seems specifically targeted for the Young Adult demographic. In my complete FR read through project I have a decision to make on whether or not to include this series. Is it considered canon and part of the greater Realms novel library?

Tanthalas
Senior Scribe

Portugal
508 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2016 :  20:45:24  Show Profile Send Tanthalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've seen nothing to suggest that it isn't canon.

If I'm not mistaken the main character of the series actually appears later in The Pirate King.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
Go to Top of Page

sno4wy
Senior Scribe

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2016 :  21:13:35  Show Profile Send sno4wy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maimun does indeed make a few cameos in The Pirate King.

VikingLegion, I'm like you in that I'm working on reading through all of the works in FR. However, the Stone of Tymora series is a bit... shall we say, painful ;P, to read.
Go to Top of Page

VikingLegion
Senior Scribe

USA
483 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2016 :  05:09:32  Show Profile Send VikingLegion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well I've made it through Once Around the Realms and Pools of Darkness with my sanity intact (I think), so I'm sure I can deal with it. Thanks for the tips and since this Maimun person does appear in other novels I suppose I should add the Stone series to my reading order.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000