Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Adventures set in Neverwinter
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vienneau
Acolyte

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2016 :  14:49:25  Show Profile Send Vienneau a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm interested in using Neverwinter in my campaign and I'm wondering if anyone has a list of all the modules/adventures that are set there? In particular, 4e or later because I'm busy reading the Neverwinter Campaign Setting and want to follow up on the many plots that are suggested there.

For example, I discovered today that Dungeon #193 has a number of adventures set in Neverwinter. There were also some D&D Encounter seasons in Neverwinter (Lost Crown of Neverwinter, Storm Over Neverwinter).

Google is tricky because so many links are for the video game, so I hoped real live people might have the info.

Vienneau

moonbeast
Senior Scribe

USA
522 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2016 :  15:18:10  Show Profile Send moonbeast a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd also love to know if anyone could list known Dragon/Dungeon issues that writes extensive background on Neverwinter itself, its city lore, legends, urban legends, legendary NPCs, history, etc.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000