Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 5e conjurer spells anyone see any updates to list?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11695 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2016 :  11:53:39  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
For 5e, I've mostly just been going with the flow, so while I knew the spell lists were small because there were few spells.... I hadn't really looked them over by school to see who was missing things (because they were too lazy to break out wizard spells by school). WOW, do the wizards in certain schools get screwed. The wizard and sorcerer in 5e do not get Planar Ally (for that matter, this would seem to be a great warlock spell too)????? This means they no longer get the ability to summon devils, succubi, yugoloths, and only get the ability to summon demons via an unearthed arcana article recently which introduces conjure barlgura, hezrou, lesser demons, shadow demons, and vrock.

http://media.wizards.com/2015/downloads/dnd/DnD_SpellLists_1.0.pdf

Has anyone maybe seen a newer spell list? Did they maybe release a newer player's handbook with an updated spell list? Or is this still the way things are?

Don't get me wrong, I've never been a big fan of conjurers, but this just seems not right.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000