Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 NPC Characters of Bloodstone Pass
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

theblackram
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2016 :  17:24:06  Show Profile Send theblackram a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello,
Putting together a campaign in the current era that later parts take place in the Bloodstone Lands. I'm looking to see if anybody has access to the HI Bloodstone Pass NPC character sheets. I use to have this module when it first came out but sold it after I got out of college and stopped playing D&D. All I'm looking for is the evil named NPCs (Name/Race/Gender/Class/Level), no actual stats needed since I'm looking to use them as high level undead encounters. Thank you for any assistance anybody can provide.

Misereor
Learned Scribe

164 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2016 :  20:28:15  Show Profile Send Misereor a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The Grandfather of Assassins, LE Human male Assassin 15
Banak, High Priest of Orcus, CE Human male Cleric 23
Zarrick the Sorceror, CE Human male Magic-User 9
The Arch-Mage Knellict, NE Human male Magic-User 18
Felix (aka Welcar), LE Human male Assassin 10
Grubash, LE Human male Assassin 10
Timoshenko, LE Human male Fighter 16
Grummand, LE Human male Assassin 11
Rocknose, Greyarm, Grimfist, Boulderhead, Bearcrusher, and Rocktooth. N Stone Giant males

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder, stronger, in a later edition.

Edited by - Misereor on 31 Jan 2016 20:28:57
Go to Top of Page

theblackram
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2016 :  21:23:38  Show Profile Send theblackram a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much.
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2016 :  16:17:25  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you have the old Bloodstone Modules?

The chief bad guy was the Witch-King Zhengi (sp?)... an uber powerful lich, originally from Thay and conqueror of all the Bloodstone lands as a servant of some sort of Orcus. He had huge armies of demons and undead as a result.
Go to Top of Page

Misereor
Learned Scribe

164 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2016 :  08:04:17  Show Profile Send Misereor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage

Do you have the old Bloodstone Modules?

The chief bad guy was the Witch-King Zhengi (sp?)... an uber powerful lich, originally from Thay and conqueror of all the Bloodstone lands as a servant of some sort of Orcus. He had huge armies of demons and undead as a result.

He doesn't show up until H3.
H2 deals with the Citadel of Assassin, and H4 is pretty much the Blue Book of Demon Lords.

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder, stronger, in a later edition.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000