Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Dragonspear Castle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bookworm
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2015 :  04:29:24  Show Profile Send Bookworm a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello all,

I'm looking for material (with maps) for running an adventure in Dragonspear Castle's dungeon depths. I know about Hoards of Dragonspear but the info is limited. Anything canon would be great. Any suggestions for published adventures that could be substituted (dressed up and renamed)? I'm open to all ideas.

As always, please and thank you in advance.

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2015 :  17:06:16  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't thoroughly digested it yet, but Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle might have some more recent info. You can also check The Forgotten Realms Wiki Page on the site for more. Also, the FR Index has a few references you might wish to lookup.

Best of luck!

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000