Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Who rules over Arabel? [Contemporary Faerun]
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Portuguese D. Ace
Seeker

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2015 :  12:55:38  Show Profile Send Portuguese D. Ace a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Simple question, simple scroll.

Who is the ruler of Arabel?

Are there recent adventures (Living, Adventures, Expeditions, modules) based in Arabel?

Thank you for your help

Please, bring back the Realms. I'm really fed up with the Sword Coast.

===== Since English is not my first language, I pre-emptively apologize for any (grammar) mistake that has been made in my post. In order to help me improve my English, please, point out those mistakes (If you could do it politely, it would be even better!). Thanks! =====

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2015 :  15:57:12  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is no ruler that I know of. I had asked in another scroll if anybody knew who the current King's Lord of Arabel is, but no luck.

That scroll did yield some useful information, however: http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20445

Myrmeen Lhal was once the King's Lord of Arabel. Gondegal made Arabel his seat of power, back in the day.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).

Edited by - Jeremy Grenemyer on 10 Oct 2015 16:56:01
Go to Top of Page

Portuguese D. Ace
Seeker

Italy
82 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2015 :  23:20:55  Show Profile Send Portuguese D. Ace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Jeremy.

My main concern is that Arabel isnt even listed in the important cities of 4th ed campaign guide. how absurd.

Please, bring back the Realms. I'm really fed up with the Sword Coast.

===== Since English is not my first language, I pre-emptively apologize for any (grammar) mistake that has been made in my post. In order to help me improve my English, please, point out those mistakes (If you could do it politely, it would be even better!). Thanks! =====
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000