Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Everyone please read!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2004 :  01:06:15  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) How often do you visit this forum? Once a day, currently.
2) How often do you visit the Candlekeep site itself? Once a fortnight probably.
3) Are you interested in any of the actual site updates (as indicated on the sites Home Page) Yes, I check out naything that takes my fancy.
4) Are you interested in fan-created articles on the site as well as official "canon" information? Yes, they can add a lot to the already considerable amounts of lore.
5) Do you use the "Active Topics" function of the forum? I hadn't, but I might just start using it from now on, now I'm aware of its existence.
6) Do you visit any other forum categories other than this "General Chat" or the Products\Novels categories? I look at pretty much all of them.
7) How do you rate the site on a scale of 1-10 (1 being Low, 10 being High) 9.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2004 :  08:44:43  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. Twice a day
2. Once a week
3. Yes, indeed
4. Very much so
5. All the time
6. Sure do
7. 10 all the way!!!

~Lee N.

"Breaktime yes?!.. Yes?.. Maybe?.. Noo, baaack to work.." -Grovel the Goblin from NWN: HotU
Go to Top of Page

Lysander
Learned Scribe

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2004 :  20:18:26  Show Profile  Visit Lysander's Homepage Send Lysander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wood Elf Ranger

1. Twice a day
2. Once a week
3. Yes, indeed
4. Very much so
5. All the time
6. Sure do
7. 10 all the way!!!

1) *poke* "Has it moved yet?" *refresh* *poke*
2) About once a week
3) yes
4) yes
5) Didn't know there was one; I thought the "mark as read/mark all as read" system was a little funny
6) Yes
7) 9

Lysander

Lysander

Defender of the Second Edition
Moderator, Project Gemengan, Worlds of D&D
Go to Top of Page

Silvfana
Acolyte

Finland
20 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2004 :  08:38:06  Show Profile  Visit Silvfana's Homepage Send Silvfana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So I decidedto put my answer in... Here it goes. Hope it's in time... Almost two years this has been here.

1) Atleast once a day, but not in the weekends
2) About once a week
3) If i find anything interesting
4) Never heard?!?
5) Is there one? So also never heard.
6) Yes
7) 9

And like marked pages in a diary
Everything seemed clean that is unstained
The incoherent talk of ordinary days
Why should we really need to live

Opeth - Ghost of Perdition
Go to Top of Page

Senbar Flay
Learned Scribe

185 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2004 :  00:52:32  Show Profile  Visit Senbar Flay's Homepage Send Senbar Flay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello my answers!\

1) I usually stop in at least once a week but if I can i come to check it every day.

2)I visit it about half the times I visist the forum.
3)Yes I like looking at the new things going on unless of corse I REALLY don't like it.
4)Not so much but there are many good ideas so I do look.
5)Sometimes however I like to browse and see what I find interesting.\
6)Indeed including software realmslore welcome to Candlekeep sometimes the Inn and when I have stories Adventuring yay.
7)I give it a 9.7 it is the most active and friendly D&D site i have ever visite the scribes are friendly and lore is in an abundance.

Imagination is more important than knowledge for knowledge is limited imagination encircles the world.- Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

Alparon
Seeker

Turkey
67 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2004 :  21:31:36  Show Profile  Visit Alparon's Homepage Send Alparon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) How often do you visit this forum?
2) How often do you visit the Candlekeep site itself?
3) Are you interested in any of the actual site updates (as indicated on the sites Home Page)
4) Are you interested in fan-created articles on the site as well as official "canon" information?
5) Do you use the "Active Topics" function of the forum?
6) Do you visit any other forum categories other than this "General Chat" or the Products\Novels categories?
7) How do you rate the site on a scale of 1-10 (1 being Low, 10 being High)

1)i visit the forums every night since last week
2)the same
3)might be nice
4)whats canon novel
5)ja
6)truly
7)9.9

I am Cyric, the One and the All, God of Murder and Intrigue, Patron of Deception and Chaos, Prince of Lies, the Dark Sun, rightful Lord of the Dead, Cyric-on-a-stick, and known to some as "the Mad God." I welcome you to The Land of the Dead...
Go to Top of Page

Melfius
Senior Scribe

USA
516 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2004 :  03:07:24  Show Profile  Visit Melfius's Homepage Send Melfius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Daily
Daily
3) Are you interested in any of the actual site updates (as indicated on the sites Home Page)
Absolutely
4) Are you interested in fan-created articles on the site as well as official "canon" information?
Yes
Yes
6) Do you visit any other forum categories other than this "General Chat" or the Products\Novels categories?
Yes

Melfius, Pixie-Priest of Puck - Head Chef, The Faerie Kitchen, Candlekeep Inn
"What's in his pockets, besides me?"
Read a tale of my earlier days! - Happiness Comes in Small Packages
Go to Top of Page

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2004 :  15:01:58  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1)Usually every day, 2-3 times per day
2)Usually once a day
3)Yes
4)Not as much as the "canon", but I am interested.
5)No
6)I usually start with those, but I try to visit as many as possible.
7)10

War to slay, not to fight long and glorious.
Aermhar of the Tangletrees
Year of the Hooded Falcon

Xysma's Gallery
Guide to the Tomes and Tales of the Realms download from Candlekeep
Anthologies and Tales Overviews

Check out my custom action figures, hand-painted miniatures, gaming products, and other stuff on eBay.

Go to Top of Page

Ranin
Seeker

88 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2004 :  17:48:36  Show Profile  Visit Ranin's Homepage Send Ranin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1-whenever my freekin internet works on this hunk ´o junk
2-same as 1
3-sure
4-i guess
5-yep
6-yep
7-9.9

Listen to the silence of the wilds, in there lies the wisdom of ages.
Go to Top of Page

Schala
Acolyte

9 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2004 :  04:49:08  Show Profile  Visit Schala's Homepage Send Schala a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) Well, I'm a lurker who just joined. Counting my lurking days, I've visited it almost everyday for a couple of months.
2) Quite a bit. I enjoy reading the articles and information.
3) Of course. Please do update!
4) Yes. Fans sometimes have the most interesting material.
5) I just joined! I'll tell you later.
6) Yes, I've visited most all of them.
7) 10. Its really great. I love it.

Devoted Follower of Cyric, the One and All.

~Death to all who oppose Cyric. Bow down before his supreme power, and yield to him the blood of those that do not believe in his supremacy. Fear and obey those in authority, but slay those that are weak, of good persuasion, or false prophets. Bring death to those that oppose Cyric's church or make peace, order, and laws, for only Cyric is the true authority.~
Go to Top of Page

Decomp
Acolyte

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2005 :  22:19:53  Show Profile  Visit Decomp's Homepage Send Decomp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1.) I am new around the great halls of CandleKeep, but I plan to stay awhile, and Visit often!
2.) Again, I will remain loyal as long as I own a computer!
3.) Absolutely
4.) Yes
5.) Not as of yet
6.) I plan to visit all forums as often as possible
7.) 10!!! The Greatest forum on the web! I am new and already have been warmly welcomed into these great halls!
Hail to thee Webmaster! Keep up the great work around here!

"so many humans...so few recipes"
Go to Top of Page

Kiaransalyn
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2005 :  12:07:31  Show Profile Send Kiaransalyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Once or twice a week.

Once, maybe twice a year.

I sometimes read them.

Yes.
It really depends on whether I agree with the article first. Basically anything too caught up in the issue of canon doesn't evolve and ceases to be interesting. So fan (for want of a better word) articles should be encouraged.

Yes, it's very useful. Thank you.

I visit most of the forums.

Death is Life
Love is Hate
Revenge is Forgiveness

Ken: You from the States?
Jimmy: Yeah. But don't hold it against me.
Ken: I'll try not to... Just try not to say anything too loud or crass.

Edited by - Kiaransalyn on 02 Mar 2005 12:09:18
Go to Top of Page

Kaladorm
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2005 :  13:43:12  Show Profile  Visit Kaladorm's Homepage Send Kaladorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) Daily
2) Rarely if ever
3) Slightly interested, in terms of reference material yes (i.e. compiled lists etc)
4) Mostly canon stuff
5) No
6) General, Adventuring and Running the Realms mostly
7) 7, higher now that the forums a lot faster :)
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2005 :  18:24:14  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

1)Every time I get on the internet.
2)I access the forums from there so I can see what is new, or browse through it occassionally.
3)I like to see what's useful on the site updates when they are posted.
4)Very much so.
5)Sometimes.
6)I will see what is being posted throughout the site at least once per week.
7)7 due to the load time between pages. 8 if it were faster (even after the new server which only makes load time faster by a few seconds. Noticable, but barely.

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Bane
Senior Scribe

USA
552 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2005 :  02:28:48  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Bane's Homepage Send Chosen of Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Candlekeep Webmaster

Thanks for your time.

1) Every day, multiple times per day.
2) Two to three times per week.
3) Absolutely
4) Cannon-Always, Fan Fiction-Yes, if it's about the right kind of topic
5) I use it now that I know what it does, seems handy.
6) Pretty much just the three you listed.
7) 8

-Edited answer to #5 since it has now been described to me.

Edited by - Chosen of Bane on 07 Mar 2005 12:41:30
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2005 :  06:09:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Bane

quote:
Originally posted by Candlekeep Webmaster

5) Nope, not even sure what you mean.

If you look at the top of the page, you'll see the "Active Topics" link. If you hover your mouse over it, a yellow label appears that reads "See what topics have been active since your last visit..." And that's exactly what it does -- when you hit it, the topics that appear are the ones that have seen activity since the last time you checked. It means you can see what topics have been active, and go directly to them, rather than wading thru all of the topics and/or relying on the e-mail notification you receive if you subscribe to a topic. 'Tis truly a nifty feature, and one I use quite a lot.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2005 :  09:55:10  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

If you look at the top of the page, you'll see the "Active Topics" link. If you hover your mouse over it, a yellow label appears that reads "See what topics have been active since your last visit..." And that's exactly what it does -- when you hit it, the topics that appear are the ones that have seen activity since the last time you checked. It means you can see what topics have been active, and go directly to them, rather than wading thru all of the topics and/or relying on the e-mail notification you receive if you subscribe to a topic. 'Tis truly a nifty feature, and one I use quite a lot.

Well met

Thank ye Wooly. Well described. The Active Topics feature is very handy indeed and certainly worth using to keep track on topics. Alternatively, as Wooly mentioned, if ye are only interested in certain topics or areas of the forum, then the Subscriptions tool can be used.

If anyone requires any assistance or help in using any features of the forum, then please feel free to contact me. I'd be more than happy to help.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Edited by - Alaundo on 07 Mar 2005 09:56:09
Go to Top of Page

LordAnki
Seeker

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2005 :  23:37:12  Show Profile  Visit LordAnki's Homepage Send LordAnki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) How often do you visit this forum? Everyday!
2) How often do you visit the Candlekeep site itself? Everyday!
3) Are you interested in any of the actual site updates (as indicated on the sites Home Page) Yes
4) Are you interested in fan-created articles on the site as well as official "canon" information? Yes
5) Do you use the "Active Topics" function of the forum? No but thanks for pointing that out.
6) Do you visit any other forum categories other than this "General Chat" or the Products\Novels categories? Yes
7) How do you rate the site on a scale of 1-10 (1 being Low, 10 being High) 9, Maybe a layout overhaul and then a 10. This is a very friendly place.

Tip of the Month: don't drink the dirty water. You know what i'm talking about if you know what i mean.
Go to Top of Page

Shadowmane
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2005 :  00:10:41  Show Profile  Visit Shadowmane's Homepage Send Shadowmane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Today is my first time
Again, 1st time
Sure
Sure
Yes
Yes
This depends on if my question on another topic gets answered
sasisfactorily, but just from what I've seen so far, I give ya a 7

For crying out loud, will you just sacrifice him for greater power & be done with it already?! My Hotpocket's getting cold.
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2005 :  22:16:18  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Every time I´m in the internet.

Every time I´m in the internet.

I´m very interested, because the quality of the site is very wonderful, and deserve a good look ever.

Are you serious? The great part of info shared here by the fans stands head to head with the canon material. The scribes work hard

I´m a novice in forums, so I don´t understand all functions... but I have time to learn

Yes, but the categories above are my "best of". Anyway, I scry all the forum in search of lore.

10, pure and deserved. May Moradin ever bless all of you with strenght of body, soul and will...

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

elven_songstress
Learned Scribe

126 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2005 :  23:35:46  Show Profile  Visit elven_songstress's Homepage Send elven_songstress a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Usually at least two times a day sometimes more.

Daily

Yes its helpful to know whats new and up coming.
Yes, since my version of the realms isn't really cannon I enjoy adding other stuff.

Yes ^_^
Yes
7) How do you rate the site on a scale of 1-10 (1 being Low, 10 being High) Hmmm an 11, the people here are so nice and its fun to intereact with the others.

We need to be reminded sometimes that a sunrise lasts but a few minutes,but its beauty can burnin our hearts eternally."
Go to Top of Page

Shadovar
Senior Scribe

785 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2005 :  01:10:50  Show Profile  Visit Shadovar's Homepage Send Shadovar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very often
Three times a day if possible, if not, once per day.
Aye of course.
Aye of course
Yes
Aye of course
I say 8.

We have fostered trust, recruited loyalty, and gathered the faithful. We have trained thousands. Our legions can cover the land, fill the sky and travel through the darkness. We can hunt any and all that would deny our heritage. Now is our time, now is the time of the Dark Reign(Rain) of the Empire of Shadows.
- High Prince Telemont Tanthul, Lord Shadow
In a speech given to the citizens of Shade Enclave
At the celebration of the Shinantra Battle victory when he revealed that he was THE Lord Shadow of legend.
Go to Top of Page

Rhezarnos
Learned Scribe

Malaysia
131 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2005 :  01:55:12  Show Profile  Visit Rhezarnos's Homepage Send Rhezarnos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
4 times a day

Same as above

Sometimes

A bit

Yes

Yes

Playing a winged dwarf with acrophobia is fun.
Go to Top of Page

Tanyn Midrain
Acolyte

Sweden
27 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2005 :  23:14:34  Show Profile  Visit Tanyn Midrain's Homepage Send Tanyn Midrain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Every day
Every day
Yes
Aye
Yes
Seldom
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2005 :  06:29:25  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Merely because I'm curious, I thought I'd compare my answers now to those from May 2003.

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Greetings,

1 - Three times a day (you never know when someone will need some sage advice).
2 - Three times a week.
3 - Yes. I find fan-created content interesting.
4 - Yes I enjoy both, but have a particular preference to fan-created material. While canon has some good properties that I use regularly, for my campaigns I create most of the information.
5 - In-frequently.
6 - Yes. I visit all forum categories at least once a week.
7 - 9

Good learning...

- The Sage of Perth: For all your Realms Lore needs

1 - With my burgeoning work committments and the extra time I need to spend at home (for obvious reasons), I'm lucky if I can make it here at least once a day.
2 - Now, usually only after a major update.
3 - Good quality fan-created content here at Candlekeep still remains my primary focus when I visit the main site.
4 - Essentially the same as the answer for Question 3. Official content is still a must of course, but aside from the general outline of the Realms, most of my campaigns are based around my own personal interpretations of Realms events and places.
5 - Hardly ever.
6 - Yes. But that now usually depends on the amount of time I have to visit here.
7 - 9. It's still the ONE FR site on the web for me.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Kiralari
Acolyte

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2005 :  01:43:39  Show Profile  Visit Kiralari's Homepage Send Kiralari a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) I'm on this forum just to look at least once every time I sign in to Candlekeep.
2) I visit the site every time I'm online, like every day!
3) The updates aren't real important to me, but that's not saying much.
4) Oh Hells yah. The fan stuff is sometimes better than the official. I mean, no disrespect, but some of the official stuff...is well, just not what I'm looking for.
5) The Active Topics function ROCKS! That way I always know what's new.
6) I look down at some of the actual RP stuff when I see something interesting, but other than that, I pretty much stay here.
7) I'd give this site an 9. I mean, where else can I get the info I can get here?!

Always be prepared. If it rains, be prepared. If a bear chases you, be prepared. If you get attacked by drunken Hoosiers, be prepared.
~~Love Ya!
~~Ann
Go to Top of Page

prespos
Acolyte

Canada
25 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2005 :  20:41:10  Show Profile  Visit prespos's Homepage Send prespos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Irregularly...

Regularly (once at the beginning of every month)

Yes. I *always* check the updates. This is an essential feature of your site, if you ask me.

Yes!

Not yet.

Yes.

-1 because nothing deserves a 10 (we can always do better, somehow)
-1 for the forums (personal thing. would it be possible to mirror the forums on the oracle servers (the ones used for the Realms-L?). Although they are less attractive, I find those easier to use.
-1 for the Candlekeep Compendium (looked so awesome, but it my Adobe viewer kept stalling. Frustrating!)
-1 for being slightly clunky (I find that a lot of the pages could load faster)
-1 for search issues on the forums
-1 for ignoring the creative efforts of other people, and totally writing those efforts out of existence in the next sourcebook (whoops - sorry, this one got placed in the wrong list)

+4 for an awesome site

+1 comprehensive
(well, King Mertwix might have something to say about that. If there was a Raven's Bluff historical society, they might too ...)

+1 official lore that you can't find anywhere else

+1 formatting : targets are placed in major lore articles, so you don't have scroll all over

+1 something that has been worked on for several years and the quality that results from that devotion (a lot of sites out there are not really that much to jump up and down about, but it's probably not fair to compare Candlekeep to a personal campaign page, or whatnot)

+1 well-maintained / not a whole bunch of dead links, like on other people's sites

+1 for giving people a forum for their creativity

= 9 out of 10 (with an additional -1 because a 9 potentially obscures the potential of the site)

= 8 out of 10

Sweet Water and Light Laughter,

prespos

A Dictionary of Literary Terms
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Ithaca/3462/literms.htm
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2005 :  23:34:28  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Thank ye for the feedback and the detailed breakdown, prespos

I was a little concerned about the comment on "-1 for the Candlekeep Compendium (looked so awesome, but it my Adobe viewer kept stalling. Frustrating!)"

Which version of Acrobat are ye using? Have ye tried reinstalling Acrobat? Is the file completely unaccessable?

Please contact me privately to discuss this further if it is more complicated than this.

Also, your comment thus "-1 for ignoring the creative efforts of other people, and totally writing those efforts out of existence in the next sourcebook (whoops - sorry, this one got placed in the wrong list)" confuses me somewhat. Again, please contact me if ye wish to expand on this.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  00:39:41  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

I was a little concerned about the comment on "-1 for the Candlekeep Compendium (looked so awesome, but it my Adobe viewer kept stalling. Frustrating!)"

Which version of Acrobat are ye using? Have ye tried reinstalling Acrobat? Is the file completely unaccessable?

I believe the scoring system is from the base of 10, the interface including speeds, file format pulled down the over all score, as other things added to score like the +4.

As for Reader, indeed it might be an older version, however there might be resource restrictions on installing 7.0 (or what ever current version is) and the new formats are not backward compatable. The one reason I suspect systen resource problem is fornat request and speed of downloads. I certainly have problems with the pfds that are heavy image, bells, whistles or whatever makes 7.x so great that a 5.0 can not read the file.

As far as it goes when I use 5.0 to write or even save a file, during the save process many objects are removed because they were not used.

Overall the rating this site recieved from that poster was an 8 out of 10, which is not all that bad at all.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

Lokahn Mandrake
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  02:22:01  Show Profile  Visit Lokahn Mandrake's Homepage Send Lokahn Mandrake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) How often do you visit this forum? Daily and often multiple times during the day.
2) How often do you visit the Candlekeep site itself? Twice a week perhaps.
3) Are you interested in any of the actual site updates (as indicated on the sites Home Page) Yes.
4) Are you interested in fan-created articles on the site as well as official "canon" information? Yes.
5) Do you use the "Active Topics" function of the forum? No, I don't often have much time per visit.
6) Do you visit any other forum categories other than this "General Chat" or the Products\Novels categories? Yes.
7) How do you rate the site on a scale of 1-10 (1 being Low, 10 being High) 10, it's instantly become one of my favorite sites to visit.

Cheers,

Lokahn Mandrake

Modified 3.5DM

Does anybody else get post count envy when they look just a little bit south of The Sage's Avatar? <psst..."Don't stare Kuje, it's unseemly." ;)>
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000