Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Most recent map?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

muktidata
Acolyte

7 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2015 :  21:53:38  Show Profile Send muktidata a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm building a homebrew city and region for a local D&D game, but don't really want cover an entire globe. So I've decided to inject it into Fearun.

I can't figure out which map is the most recent, or even which timeline. Indeed my Google-fu is weak.

Any suggestions on maps to use and any suggestions on "empty" lands where the region might be?

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2015 :  22:40:41  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The most recent as far as published maps are only of the Sword Coast. The 4e maps are the most recent ones for the continent, but there've been some significant geographic changes since those were printed.

There's a preview map for the upcoming book, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, in the third issue of Dragon+, but it's lacking in detail.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

muktidata
Acolyte

7 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2015 :  23:02:45  Show Profile Send muktidata a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting. I'll need to touch a coast with a bay.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000