Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Hybsil NPC names
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2015 :  00:26:32  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Has there ever been a named Hybsil in the Forgotten Realms? Thanks in advance!

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2015 :  01:25:54  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In-setting, I'm sure they've all been named.

In published material, I can find two, thanks to Kuje's efforts at cataloging NPCs.

Swords of the Iron Legion had one named Mercabruk.

Monsters of Faerūn had a druid hybsil named Five Point, worshiper of Lurue and leader of the second largest druid circle in the North.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

SaMoCon
Senior Scribe

USA
403 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2015 :  06:29:54  Show Profile Send SaMoCon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
An online resource says that hybsils appeared in "Ruins of Zhentil Keep (1995)" but, sadly, that s not in my meager library so I don't know if this reference helps find another named NPC hybsil. Can anyone help on that?

Make the best use of the system that's there, then modify the mechanics that don't allow you to have the fun you are looking for.
Go to Top of Page

Demzer
Senior Scribe

873 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2015 :  09:11:10  Show Profile Send Demzer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SaMoCon

An online resource says that hybsils appeared in "Ruins of Zhentil Keep (1995)" but, sadly, that s not in my meager library so I don't know if this reference helps find another named NPC hybsil. Can anyone help on that?

Hybsils appear in the "Felled Hopes" adventure in the Ruins of Zhentil Keep product and there is even a monster wrtie-up for them but no individual names are given.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000