Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Bleth and Cormaeril
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hawkfeather
Seeker

Brazil
64 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2015 :  20:55:03  Show Profile Send Hawkfeather a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Fellow Scribes,

I have a question about the "Abraxus Affair". After the incident did all the nobles from the Bleth and Cormaeril noble families were exiled/imprisioned/killed or just the ones involved?

Thanks

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2015 :  16:28:11  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think Ed said they were ALL thrown out as punishment, but I am not 100% sure. I also could have sworn there were three families involved.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 16 Aug 2015 16:28:38
Go to Top of Page

Rymac
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2015 :  21:35:43  Show Profile  Visit Rymac's Homepage Send Rymac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember from Cloak & Dagger that the Bleths and Cormaerils were "recent" arrivals to Westgate after banishment from Cormyr. I don't recall what the situation was in 3rd edition onward.

Edited by - Rymac on 17 Aug 2015 04:15:30
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2382 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2015 :  03:05:05  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, there was some Cormaeril guy as a Purple Dragon scout?.. Or no-name-given husband of Randal Morn's sister, for that matter.
See also here and here and here.

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page

Hawkfeather
Seeker

Brazil
64 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2015 :  02:21:38  Show Profile Send Hawkfeather a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you all!
Go to Top of Page

Evrat
Acolyte

France
45 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2015 :  16:03:32  Show Profile Send Evrat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a question.. we know that Draxius was also the two precedent king.

But which kind of King he was ? a Good one ? a despote ?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000