Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Forgotten Realms Product Information
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zakiel
Acolyte

18 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2015 :  17:52:16  Show Profile Send Zakiel a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Non-Editable Version
Freely Editable Version

It's a very rough mess that has a lot of problems, but I may as well link it in case I don't do more with it.
Feel free to do whatever you want with it.

I last worked on this in 2009, but on a whim I updated it somewhat over the last week.
It should now be in a state that is more reflective of 2015 than of 2009.
For anyone who tried to contact me, every method of contact was intentionally a dead end, so I didn't see any messages.
My apologies. This is no longer the case.

I don't remember if I explained how this spreadsheet came to be.
Essentially all of the novel/short story/etc data up to 2000 was simply copy-pasted from this page and put into a form I liked better and so that I would have better control over it.
It wasn't really much work for that. After that I took, or as more commonly would be called now, aggregated data from various sources. I don't remember how much I did of the 2000-2008 data.

Hopefully, I haven't introduced many errors with the various changes in formatting, typing, and a host of other potential occasions for mistakes.

As is the nature of whims, I added various other initial data for other product types related to the Forgotten Realms.
The columns can be sorted and filtered in the non-editable/view-only version by clicking the filter icon in the upper left corner and then selecting "create new temporary filter view".
Then select the column of choice and filter and sort according to preference.
Be considerate when sorting or filtering the editable spreadsheet, because that affects everyone who is viewing.
Probably the best way is to download a local copy and have full control over the data.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000