Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20

Caladan Brood
Senior Scribe

Norway
410 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2015 :  14:35:44  Show Profile  Visit Caladan Brood's Homepage Send Caladan Brood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The book is now also available within FANTASY GROUNDS.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=WOTC5ESCAG
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Master of Realmslore

USA
1900 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2015 :  16:37:24  Show Profile  Send CorellonsDevout an AOL message Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm waiting for mine to arrive

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1112 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2015 :  23:39:32  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage  Click to see hashimashadoo's MSN Messenger address Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone noticed the disclaimer on the credits page?

"Wizards of the Coast cannot be held responsible for any actions undertaken by entities native to or currently inhabiting the Forgotten Realms, including necromancer lords of distant magocracies, resident mages of any or all Dales but especially Shadowdale, drow rangers wielding one or more scimitars and accompanied by one or more panthers, mad wizards inhabiting sprawling dungeons accessible via a well in the middle of a tavern, beholders who head up criminal cartels, and anyone with the word Many-Arrows in their name. In the event of a catastrophic encounter with any or all such entities, blame your Dungeon Master. If that doesn't work, blame Ed Greenwood, but don't tell him we told you that. He knows more archmages than we do."

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1213 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2015 :  00:38:15  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hashimashadoo

Anyone noticed the disclaimer on the credits page?

"Wizards of the Coast cannot be held responsible for any actions undertaken by entities native to or currently inhabiting the Forgotten Realms, including necromancer lords of distant magocracies, resident mages of any or all Dales but especially Shadowdale, drow rangers wielding one or more scimitars and accompanied by one or more panthers, mad wizards inhabiting sprawling dungeons accessible via a well in the middle of a tavern, beholders who head up criminal cartels, and anyone with the word Many-Arrows in their name. In the event of a catastrophic encounter with any or all such entities, blame your Dungeon Master. If that doesn't work, blame Ed Greenwood, but don't tell him we told you that. He knows more archmages than we do."

I saw that in a screenshot someone shared somewhere. Funny stuff.

- Delwa Aunglor of Tangled Trees
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus

My Forging the Realms Archives (Google Drive pdfs)
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Master of Realmslore

USA
1900 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2015 :  00:39:36  Show Profile  Send CorellonsDevout an AOL message Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haha that's great

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
2672 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2015 :  01:57:06  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They have been putting one of those disclaimers in each of their books. They can be quite funny.

To all Facebook-using FR fans, you might be interested in checking out this page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/450517575051806/
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1361 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2015 :  14:46:46  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Read through a bunch of it yesterday. I really dig the book. The narration almost reminds of the old 2E Player's Guide with the Seekers (which I found a fun read too). Some new interesting developments. Hope we see more products like this in the future.
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2015 :  16:26:43  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's been a while since I chimed in on a Forgotten Realms product. I am moved to do so now.

Before I get to what I have to say about the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, my thoughts on 5th edition are probably somewhat relevant to the discussion.

For years I played 3rd edition D&D in various forms. When 4th edition hit, I was enough of a fan of 3rd edition that I jumped to Pathfinder. A few years more of running Pathfinder, and it eventually occurred to me that while 4th edition wasn't my preference, 3rd edition was more cumbersome and complicated that I would have liked as well, and I moved on completely from D&D for several years.

When 5th edition came out, I didn't think I was going to particularly care. Then I saw the free "basic" rules, and I was really impressed. I picked up the Player's Handbook, then the Monster Manual and the Dungeon Master's Guide, and was really impressed with the new edition. What struck me was that 5th edition felt like what I "really" wanted as a follow up to the good things that I liked about 2nd edition D&D. It felt more like an alternate reality where 5th edition was really 3rd edition, and it struck a chord with me.

Now, I say that because it's relevant to how I fell about the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. For years I picked up 3rd edition Forgotten Realms books, in part because I was afraid that the line would be shelved and I wouldn't see more Realms products. While I really disliked the changes in the setting in the 4th edition books, it started to occur to me that there was a lot that I accepted in 3rd edition that wasn't really to my liking.

The Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide is the first Forgotten Realms D&D product that I've been excited about in a long time. That's not to say there haven't been some good products, but many of them felt like they had some bad with the good, or spent a lot of times "fixing" things. You could argue that the Adventurer's Guide exists to "fix" things as well, but the way the material is presented, there is a feeling that "this is what the Realms are," rather than "this thing was a thing but now it's not a thing." In the places where this is true, it tends to be minimized. The book doesn't dwell on what it had to "fix" as much as just stating that those things are fixed, and then moves on.

It is not an in-depth treatment of the setting, but it is a good enough treatment of the setting to fully utilize the 5th edition rules in the current edition of the Realms, and I think if you have loved the general Realms setting for multiple editions, there is much to love in this book. Not only that, I think it was entirely the right direction to have much of the material presented by a potential unreliable narrator "on the ground" in the setting, and to minimize the quantification of things with numbers.

In a lot of ways, this almost feels like what I would have really wanted in a 3rd edition campaign setting book.

"Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher is bound in his way to be a lover of myths and poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in being big with wonder."--Saint Thomas Aquinas

http://knighterrantjr.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1213 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2015 :  16:34:27  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

It's been a while since I chimed in on a Forgotten Realms product. I am moved to do so now.

Before I get to what I have to say about the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, my thoughts on 5th edition are probably somewhat relevant to the discussion.

For years I played 3rd edition D&D in various forms. When 4th edition hit, I was enough of a fan of 3rd edition that I jumped to Pathfinder. A few years more of running Pathfinder, and it eventually occurred to me that while 4th edition wasn't my preference, 3rd edition was more cumbersome and complicated that I would have liked as well, and I moved on completely from D&D for several years.

When 5th edition came out, I didn't think I was going to particularly care. Then I saw the free "basic" rules, and I was really impressed. I picked up the Player's Handbook, then the Monster Manual and the Dungeon Master's Guide, and was really impressed with the new edition. What struck me was that 5th edition felt like what I "really" wanted as a follow up to the good things that I liked about 2nd edition D&D. It felt more like an alternate reality where 5th edition was really 3rd edition, and it struck a chord with me.

Now, I say that because it's relevant to how I fell about the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. For years I picked up 3rd edition Forgotten Realms books, in part because I was afraid that the line would be shelved and I wouldn't see more Realms products. While I really disliked the changes in the setting in the 4th edition books, it started to occur to me that there was a lot that I accepted in 3rd edition that wasn't really to my liking.

The Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide is the first Forgotten Realms D&D product that I've been excited about in a long time. That's not to say there haven't been some good products, but many of them felt like they had some bad with the good, or spent a lot of times "fixing" things. You could argue that the Adventurer's Guide exists to "fix" things as well, but the way the material is presented, there is a feeling that "this is what the Realms are," rather than "this thing was a thing but now it's not a thing." In the places where this is true, it tends to be minimized. The book doesn't dwell on what it had to "fix" as much as just stating that those things are fixed, and then moves on.

It is not an in-depth treatment of the setting, but it is a good enough treatment of the setting to fully utilize the 5th edition rules in the current edition of the Realms, and I think if you have loved the general Realms setting for multiple editions, there is much to love in this book. Not only that, I think it was entirely the right direction to have much of the material presented by a potential unreliable narrator "on the ground" in the setting, and to minimize the quantification of things with numbers.

In a lot of ways, this almost feels like what I would have really wanted in a 3rd edition campaign setting book.


That's even better news. Amazon is telling me that I won't see my package until the 9th, and the anticipation is driving me nuts.

- Delwa Aunglor of Tangled Trees
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus

My Forging the Realms Archives (Google Drive pdfs)
Go to Top of Page

Snotlord
Senior Scribe

Norway
476 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2015 :  16:55:37  Show Profile  Visit Snotlord's Homepage Send Snotlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gyor

.
.

The Dragonborn seem to be running around confused, WotC can't get rid of them now, they're spread across Faerun as refugees from Dragon Tyrants in Returned Abier and as Merchants and Adventurers from Tymanther, but now both are gone as WotC has no idea what to do with them.

.
.

Its sounds interesting, too bad were not getting the proper book support to actually use it.

Does anyone else feel this way?



Nope. That is, I have not yet seen this book, but I believe I will disagree.

Life and history is random and not designed. Many things happen "just because", and folks have to deal with that. Part of the OGB's appeal IMO is a "lived-in-feel" of an actual campaign, and not the "top-down" approach of worlds with a clearer theme (Dragonlance, Eberron and others).

So in my opinon, WotC does not have to "do" anything with for instance the Dragonborn. It is fine to just let them carry on with whatever the realms throws at them.
I understand the urge to get an explanation or some kind of resolution, but that is not what the realms is about. In my opinion.

Heck, give me 10 more years, and I'll even accept the Spellplague.

On the other hand, if you by "proper" mean "bigger", then I certainly agree.

(wow, first post in ages)




Edited by - Snotlord on 04 Nov 2015 19:57:04
Go to Top of Page

Caladan Brood
Senior Scribe

Norway
410 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2015 :  19:39:55  Show Profile  Visit Caladan Brood's Homepage Send Caladan Brood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to ask again, can somebody drop me a line or two about the current state of Neverwinter? Has it been rebuilt? Is the chasm still there? Who rules?
(I fear I won't get my physical copy before I'm running my next game).
Go to Top of Page

Tarlyn
Learned Scribe

USA
304 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2015 :  23:05:29  Show Profile Send Tarlyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neverwinter sections covers 3 pages. I am going to answer the questions you asked and provide a little additional detail with each question.

Current state of Neverwinter? Neverwinter has been restored and the high road repaired. Most of the threats presented in the Neverwinter campaign setting have been driven off. The orcs, thayans and Netherese have all been chased off.

Has it been rebuilt? The city is in process of rebuilding. The wall around the enclave has been torn down and now people are starting to squat in some of the abandon buildings.

Is the chasm still there? No, Lord Neverember made arrangements to have it sealed with powerful magic.

Who rules? Lord Dagult Neverember rules the city. He has had to move out of the Halls of Justice because the priests of Tyr have returned. He now operates from a modest private villa. He is also reestablishing the city guard and slowly cutting ties with Mintarn. Many of the former rebels are starting to join the guard and beginning to accept Neverember has Lord Protector.


Tarlyn Embersun

Edited by - Tarlyn on 05 Nov 2015 02:21:35
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4569 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2015 :  23:12:44  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tarlyn

Neverwinter sections covers 3 pages. I am going to answer the questions you asked and provide a little additional detail with each question.

Current state of Neverwinter? Neverwinter has been restored and the high road repaired. Most of the threats presented in the Neverwinter campaign setting have been drive off. The orcs, thayans and Netherese have all been chased off.

Has it been rebuilt? The city is in process of rebuilding. The wall around the enclave has been torn down and now people are starting to squat in some of the abandon buildings.

Is the chasm still there? No, Lord Neverember made arrangements to have it sealed with powerful magic.

Who rules? Lord Dagult Neverember rules the city. He has had to move out of the Halls of Justice because the priests of Tyr have returned. He now operates from a modest private villa. He is also reestablishing the city guard and slowly cutting ties with Mintarn. Many of the former rebels are starting to join the guard and beginning to accept Neverember has Lord Protector.





So basicly 5th edition Neverwinter is 1st edition Phlan (mind you after the Tyranny of Dragons Adventurer league series 5th Edition Phlan is pretty much 1st edition Phlan again)

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Gambit
Learned Scribe

110 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2015 :  04:48:47  Show Profile Send Gambit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snotlord

(wow, first post in ages)

The SCAG brought me back to Candlekeep for the first time in a long time as well. The Spellplague wounded a lot of the Realms faithful and it feels like those wounds are finally on the mend for many.

Also, KnightErrantJR, excellent post and well said good sir.

Edited by - Gambit on 05 Nov 2015 04:49:59
Go to Top of Page

Caladan Brood
Senior Scribe

Norway
410 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2015 :  07:52:16  Show Profile  Visit Caladan Brood's Homepage Send Caladan Brood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tarlyn Embersun, I thank you for the information. I am surprised to see Neverember still alive (but maybe it's not a big stretch, I'm not sure when he entered the city as, not a conqueror, but protector).
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1808 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2015 :  08:42:26  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

I picked up the Player's Handbook, then the Monster Manual and the Dungeon Master's Guide, and was really impressed with the new edition... While I really disliked the changes in the setting in the 4th edition books, it started to occur to me that there was a lot that I accepted in 3rd edition that wasn't really to my liking.


Well said, sir, and timely... I've started reaching the same realizations and I'm also looking forward to seeing 5e unfold. It's good to feel like I'm coming home again. Good venturing to all of us!
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Master of Realmslore

USA
1900 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  04:09:00  Show Profile  Send CorellonsDevout an AOL message Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just got the book today, and I was looking at the section on elves. I wish it had gone into more detail, but it isn't too bad. There is a brief description of each of the deities, including the drow deities (all of them, not just Lolth, and Eilistraee has her own little blurb). In this book, they suggest Erevan is a darker deity than they did in Demihuman Deities . Ghaunadaur is listed under drow deities, but it says he is "occasionally revered by drow", which suggests he isn't a true member of the pantheon, as has been discussed before here. There is a brief description of elven history, but it kind of treats it like it expects you to know it already. There is a diagram of Espruar, which is cool. So it could be better, but it isn't terrible.

In the deities section, there is a section on religion in the Realms, as someone mentioned before, and then info on the deities. I find the section on Asmodeus interesting, as it ties in to the section on the afterlife mentioned eaelier. Kelemvor has remained the god of death, which I am happy about. Interestingly, Myrkul is also a god of death, and is often called the Reaper, and he brings the souls to Kel to be judged. However, there is also a list of the deities, and it says Kel is god of the dead, while Myrkul is god of death. I mention this because I know this has come up in discussion before.

These are just my thoughts after briefly looking through it. So far, while I would like more detail, it's not too bad.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4569 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  04:41:49  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CorellonsDevout

Just got the book today, and I was looking at the section on elves. I wish it had gone into more detail, but it isn't too bad. There is a brief description of each of the deities, including the drow deities (all of them, not just Lolth, and Eilistraee has her own little blurb). In this book, they suggest Erevan is a darker deity than they did in Demihuman Deities . Ghaunadaur is listed under drow deities, but it says he is "occasionally revered by drow", which suggests he isn't a true member of the pantheon, as has been discussed before here. There is a brief description of elven history, but it kind of treats it like it expects you to know it already. There is a diagram of Espruar, which is cool. So it could be better, but it isn't terrible.

In the deities section, there is a section on religion in the Realms, as someone mentioned before, and then info on the deities. I find the section on Asmodeus interesting, as it ties in to the section on the afterlife mentioned eaelier. Kelemvor has remained the god of death, which I am happy about. Interestingly, Myrkul is also a god of death, and is often called the Reaper, and he brings the souls to Kel to be judged. However, there is also a list of the deities, and it says Kel is god of the dead, while Myrkul is god of death. I mention this because I know this has come up in discussion before.

These are just my thoughts after briefly looking through it. So far, while I would like more detail, it's not too bad.



So if...
Kelemvor is the god of the DEAD
Myrkul is the god of DEATH

Whats Bhaal god of?

Presumable Patron deity of Assassins and Murder, if he does have Murder then Myrkul's really only the god of NATURAL death

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1213 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  04:48:37  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

quote:
Originally posted by CorellonsDevout

Just got the book today, and I was looking at the section on elves. I wish it had gone into more detail, but it isn't too bad. There is a brief description of each of the deities, including the drow deities (all of them, not just Lolth, and Eilistraee has her own little blurb). In this book, they suggest Erevan is a darker deity than they did in Demihuman Deities . Ghaunadaur is listed under drow deities, but it says he is "occasionally revered by drow", which suggests he isn't a true member of the pantheon, as has been discussed before here. There is a brief description of elven history, but it kind of treats it like it expects you to know it already. There is a diagram of Espruar, which is cool. So it could be better, but it isn't terrible.

In the deities section, there is a section on religion in the Realms, as someone mentioned before, and then info on the deities. I find the section on Asmodeus interesting, as it ties in to the section on the afterlife mentioned eaelier. Kelemvor has remained the god of death, which I am happy about. Interestingly, Myrkul is also a god of death, and is often called the Reaper, and he brings the souls to Kel to be judged. However, there is also a list of the deities, and it says Kel is god of the dead, while Myrkul is god of death. I mention this because I know this has come up in discussion before.

These are just my thoughts after briefly looking through it. So far, while I would like more detail, it's not too bad.



So if...
Kelemvor is the god of the DEAD
Myrkul is the god of DEATH

Whats Bhaal god of?

Presumable Patron deity of Assassins and Murder, if he does have Murder then Myrkul's really only the god of NATURAL death


Murder, according to the 5e PHB.

- Delwa Aunglor of Tangled Trees
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus

My Forging the Realms Archives (Google Drive pdfs)
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Master of Realmslore

USA
1900 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  04:51:32  Show Profile  Send CorellonsDevout an AOL message Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yup, murder. And Kel, Jergal, Myrkul, and Bhaal all have death in their domains

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

BenN
Learned Scribe

Japan
335 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  05:12:49  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mine shipped on the 3rd, but apparently it will take two weeks to get here.

In the meantime:
Any updates about Myth Drannor, in the aftermath of The Herald?
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Master of Realmslore

USA
1900 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  05:24:31  Show Profile  Send CorellonsDevout an AOL message Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not much, other than that it has basically been destroyed (again), and places like Evereska are seeing an influx of Cormanthans

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4569 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  05:26:22  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenN

Mine shipped on the 3rd, but apparently it will take two weeks to get here.

In the meantime:
Any updates about Myth Drannor, in the aftermath of The Herald?



I feel your pain my local store didnt order enough copies so Im doing an Amazon order which will take 14-21 days

Fortunately Fallout 4 comes out tuesday and once that happans the world could disappear in atomic fire but so long as I still have power for my PC and Steam access I wont notice

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1808 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  09:21:09  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like maybe Ed's finally getting his wish with regard to some of the gods... overlapping portfolios. It's a recipe for intrigue, which translates into adventure hooks and both short and long storylines. TSR and WotC have apparently taken it on themselves since 1987 to keep the gods in separate sandboxes, even to the point of mindlessly hack-and-slashing pantheons to eliminate anything that potentially might resemble redundancy. Have they been convinced to renounce their stupid ways? Time will tell. In the meantime... tell those stories, Ed (and others). Tell 'em quick!
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
2672 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  13:06:08  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad to see that Ao's decree about portfolios has been lifted, or weakened at least. Does it say Myrkul still associated with decay/corruption, or if he is related with necromancy in any way, given that Velsharoon seems to be nowhere to be found.

Also, what does it say on Lolth, has she changed in any way?

EDIT: Not even a little reference to what Ed said about Myth Drannor not being completely wiped, and in the process of being possibly rebuilt?

To all Facebook-using FR fans, you might be interested in checking out this page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/450517575051806/

Edited by - Irennan on 06 Nov 2015 13:07:51
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 20 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000