Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 My maps
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4063 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2019 :  02:44:55  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Hey MT...do you happen to have any knowledge of a map to a Dwarven Hold that you haven't "let be known" before? I'm looking for a map I could use for a Dwarf Hold in the Dragonspine Mountains...but I lost my own map that I made a while back and now I'm too lazy to create another.

Perhaps you missed it when I previously shared a link to a site I'd found, where the guy does a free map every week and has hundreds of them available on his site... He does a new one every week, under the Friday Freebies section, and sometimes those weekly ones combine to form really big dungeons. He also sells "enhanced versions" of the maps through DriveThruRPG, though I've been sticking with the free versions.

http://www.paratime.ca/index.html

I did miss it!

Thanks so much Wooly

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
34467 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2019 :  02:50:04  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Hey MT...do you happen to have any knowledge of a map to a Dwarven Hold that you haven't "let be known" before? I'm looking for a map I could use for a Dwarf Hold in the Dragonspine Mountains...but I lost my own map that I made a while back and now I'm too lazy to create another.

Perhaps you missed it when I previously shared a link to a site I'd found, where the guy does a free map every week and has hundreds of them available on his site... He does a new one every week, under the Friday Freebies section, and sometimes those weekly ones combine to form really big dungeons. He also sells "enhanced versions" of the maps through DriveThruRPG, though I've been sticking with the free versions.

http://www.paratime.ca/index.html

I did miss it!

Thanks so much Wooly

Not a problem!

I was just looking for that prior thread I shared with that link, and found info in there I'd forgotten: this is the guy that did the maps for that pale imitation of Undermountain that we most recently got from WotC. They horribly nerfed the dungeon, but the maps are nifty.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2021 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000