Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Jeff Grubb
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2015 :  22:24:18  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I realized there wasn't a thread dedicated to this grand loresmith.
I don't know if there's a chance it'll ever see answers but at least I can use the space to say a great 'thank you' from the bottom of my heart to Jeff Grubb, whose writing I've enjoyed both in book and (especially) comic form.
A thank you too for being the initial link that brought the Realms from Ed's imagination to it's place as probably the most well-supported setting of the game we all love.

And since this is a 'Questions for' thread:

'Can you give us more information on the netherese cave holding a dragon altar and a sharn that El and Preston visit in the Grand Tour comic?'

Thanks again!

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2015 :  23:32:06  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The chances of getting an answer are pretty slim... He's doing other things now, and from what I've seen, isn't looking back. I've pinged him in the past, on his blog, inviting him to come here, and I think others have as well, but that has obviously not happened.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2015 :  18:26:19  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed.

I was initially inclined to seal up this scroll for exactly the reasons Wooly outlined above. But I'm actually kind of curious now, to see whether this might provoke Jeff into making something of a virtual home here during his other online endeavours.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000