Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Classes and levels for Tiago and Ravel?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Krafus
Learned Scribe

246 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2015 :  15:34:53  Show Profile  Visit Krafus's Homepage Send Krafus a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'd be interested to know what the good folks around here believe are the classes and levels for those two antagonists in R.A. Salvatore's Drizzt novels, as well as the stats and properties of Tiago's magical sword and shield.

For myself, I'd say Tiago is a 15th to 17th level fighter with the Battle Master archetype, while Ravel is a 14th to 16th level wizard specialized as an Evoker.

As for Tiago's magical equipment, I'd say his sword is a sword of sharpness +2 while his shield is a shield +2 whose entire outer surface can become covered with a magical web 1 to 3 times a day for a duration of 10 to 20 rounds. Any object or creature that touches the shield's webbed surface must make a Strength check (possibly with Disadvantage to reflect surprise).

On a failed save, the creature loses its grip on the object it was holding, such as its weapon (thus becoming unarmed). If the creature is itself stuck to the shield, it provokes an opportunity attack from the shield's bearer and other foes within reach of the stuck creature. On the next round, the creature that failed the Strength check can make a new one to either grasp its weapon and wrench it free from the web (if it is still within reach of the shield's bearer), or to free itself from the web.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000