Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Ed's Unofficial History of the Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Derulbaskul
Senior Scribe

Singapore
376 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2015 :  11:09:57  Show Profile Send Derulbaskul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:
Originally posted by Irennan

More articles? I only see up to the 7th

Fan creations - The Lord of the End of Everything

-- George Krashos

This was simply superb. And now we finally know the reason for the pyramids of Ascore!!!

Cheers
D

NB: Please remember: A cannon is a big gun. Canon is what we discuss here.
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
2905 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2015 :  03:04:50  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bookmarked...

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
256 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2015 :  10:10:58  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it just me or does the 'for the fans' hyperlink not work when you click on it (of course you can enter 'http://realmssecretariat.com/for-the-fans/' manually into your navbar and it will work)?

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1

Edited by - Duneth Despana on 19 Jun 2015 10:13:04
Go to Top of Page

Rymac
Learned Scribe

USA
283 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2015 :  22:45:39  Show Profile  Visit Rymac's Homepage Send Rymac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Eric wrote a piece on Jergal for some other work and then I massaged it by adding some further stuff, turning it into what is on the site.

-- George Krashos

I finally had some time to read this. Very good, George! A question: Is this the canon origin for the phaerimm? If so, this could mean the phaerimn could be present in other campaign worlds, like Greyhawk. The phaerimm could have played a part in the Sea of Dust's creation.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
4906 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2015 :  23:31:25  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, it's not canon. Just Ed sharing my fan musings. He did like the piece though!

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
30283 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2015 :  00:09:11  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Krash is one of those that does what I consider "semicanon" stuff. Yes, it's not published by WotC and thus not canon -- but it's good enough to be canon, and there has been semicanon stuff that became canon.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31690 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2015 :  18:22:07  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heh. So long as it doesn't conflict with anything I already established lore-wise in my Realms, I consider anything borrowed from George's stuff posted here at Candlekeep as "canon" for my campaigns.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000