Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 In da house!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LawyerLarry
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2015 :  20:14:04  Show Profile Send LawyerLarry a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello. I was directed to this site in response to a question I posted on the R.A. Salvatore forum. My question was whether Ed Greenwood has a web site from which to pre-order autographed copies of his Elminster books. I have been ordering autographed copies of the recent R.A. Salvatore Drizzt books and would like to do the same with Elminster books.

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2015 :  04:46:36  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ed has recently started up his own website - The EdVerse - which you can check out at your leisure. Knowing Ed I'm sure he would be more than happy to facilitate autographed copies of his books. He has a Facebook and now Twitter presence, so drop him a line. He loves to help out fans.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

LawyerLarry
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2015 :  20:35:40  Show Profile Send LawyerLarry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Ed has recently started up his own website - The EdVerse - which you can check out at your leisure. Knowing Ed I'm sure he would be more than happy to facilitate autographed copies of his books. He has a Facebook and now Twitter presence, so drop him a line. He loves to help out fans.

-- George Krashos

Thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000