Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 vengeance of the Iron Dwarf ARC
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fish321
Acolyte

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2015 :  20:22:26  Show Profile Send fish321 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Alright realms fans netgalley has released the ARC of Vengeance of the Iron Dwarf. I'm fairly certain at least a few of you are members and like me will be anxious to get reading and reviewing. For those of you who aren't members Netgalley is a great set up that you should consider if you are always looking for new books. You receive the books before release and review them for netgalley and on any site or forum you can. Those of you looking for a good book to read in between realms novels should check out Joe Abercrombie's Shattered sea series. Half a King is already out and Half the World will soon be out. I just finished the ARC and it is a great book. Don't let the YA on the label fool you there is nothing childish about this novel. Otherwise I'll see you all once I've finished VotID when I post my thoughts and a non spoiler review.

BenN
Senior Scribe

Japan
382 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2015 :  22:12:39  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice catch! I've been waiting for this. Now waiting for my request to be approved!
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2015 :  23:05:47  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone has quite the revelation at the end that may just confirm a theory of mine. :)

Edited by - Eilserus on 20 Jan 2015 23:23:36
Go to Top of Page

BenN
Senior Scribe

Japan
382 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2015 :  06:05:22  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hooray! I just got approved at Netgalley for this book. Now to start reading.....

I'll post a (non-spoiler) review; in the other thread, right?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000