Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Pact Magic Unbound vol1/2 for herolab?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11696 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2014 :  12:18:18  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So, I'm playing with an idea for a PC that I'm playing who is going into eldritch knight (paladin/wizard) in 2 levels. Its in a post-apocalyptic earth campaign with some Cthulhu elements. I've already established in game that my character read some Thor comics and THINKS that he's the reborn human form of the superhero version of Thor (though I'm also throwing in that he also found some "history" books on the classic Thor to throw in some flexibility for me when I mess up). So, anyway, I know that the new pact magic books by Radiance House include rule for spirits that exist, and these spirits can even be beings that were imagined. I'm thinking about making the wizard classes an archetype soul weaver, and making a spirit for Thor if the DM goes for it. But, first, I'd like to know if anyone knows of a herolab set of files for Pact Magic Unbound vol1?

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Dark Wizard
Senior Scribe

USA
830 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2014 :  22:06:47  Show Profile Send Dark Wizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps ask directly on the product page at the Paizo forums. The designers/publishers of that 3PP PF supplement frequent that board. Even if they don't respond as quickly, many forum regulars may chip in with a good answer in no time at all (if the question has not been asked on that thread already, HeroLabs support is a popular request if 3PP).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000