Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Will you walk away if Wizards doesn't deliver?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2014 :  23:50:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thrasymachus

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Wizard

That's why it was best to order direct and ask someone you know pick it up at GenCon even if you didn't attend yourself.

All the people i know have jobs.

Ditto, but I still knew people that went -- like the owner of the local game store.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dark Wizard
Senior Scribe

USA
830 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2014 :  21:59:32  Show Profile Send Dark Wizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thrasymachus

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Wizard

That's why it was best to order direct and ask someone you know pick it up at GenCon even if you didn't attend yourself.

All the people i know have jobs.

I'm sure you didn't mean it in that way, but the people I know who went are meaningfully employed. One does not go to a convention without a fair bit of disposable funds, even if only counting admission and modest room/board/transportation budget.
Go to Top of Page

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2014 :  23:39:00  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm... undecided as to whether I'll walk away or not. To be perfectly honest, I've walked away on a few occasions already, but I keep coming back (gods only know why).
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2014 :  14:37:45  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

I love the Realms and won't be leaving any time soon. I might not stay current with WotC, might not even buy their products, but I'll never leave the Realms.
George said it better than I could. Though I am still hoping that they will pull me in with an awesome 5e era hardcover. Or, even better, a Grand History of the Realms, Volume II that focuses on the "good" parts of the 4e Realms and marginalizes the "bad" parts while bringing the timeline up to current.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2014 :  15:18:23  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkins

Or, even better, a Grand History of the Realms, Volume II that focuses on the "good" parts of the 4e Realms and marginalizes the "bad" parts while bringing the timeline up to current.

That would be a tall order... I'm not sure that there is much of a consensus on the good parts of any particular era.

Go to Top of Page

Shadowsoul
Senior Scribe

Ireland
705 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2014 :  15:21:00  Show Profile Send Shadowsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If they came out with a CG that was like a massive tome, I would pay for it no matter what the cost was.

“Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisioned by the enemy, don't we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we're partisans of liberty, then it's our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!”
#8213; J.R.R. Tolkien

*I endorse everything Dark Wizard says*.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2014 :  16:02:11  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowsoul

If they came out with a CG that was like a massive tome, I would pay for it no matter what the cost was.

I can't say the same... I've bought a couple of the really big ones, like the Tome of Horrors or Ptolus, the City by the Spire. And even for Realmslore, $100 or more for a single book is a lot.

Now, if there was a huge $100 Realms book like that, I'd certainly be interested... But I'd wait for some reviews, and spend some time flipping thru it before buying it. It would have to be really impressive, and sound like a return to the Realms I liked, to cause me to spend that much. Otherwise, I'd do what I did with the 4E material -- wait, and get it on the cheap from eBay.

I don't think a $100 price point is a good idea, anyway... That's a significant chunk of money for a lot of us, and it'd be really difficult for younger gamers to buy.

On top of that, a book weighty enough to command such a price is going to be massive -- and not everyone is going to be eager to have their introduction to a setting come from an encyclopedia-sized book.

Though I do have issues with the way the transition from the 2E to the 3E Realms was handwaved handled, I think the 3E FRCS does hit that sweet spot for a setting book. Good page count; lots of lore covering a broad swath of lands, people, religion, and magic; good illustrations; and a reasonable price for all of it.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 27 Dec 2014 16:03:18
Go to Top of Page

Tarlyn
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2014 :  18:47:07  Show Profile Send Tarlyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I walked away for the duration of 4e and would walk away again if WotC provides a substandard product. I am currently hoping that WotC is able to learn from the mistakes of 4e FR the same way that they learned from the mistakes of 4e during their 5e core development.

Tarlyn Embersun
Go to Top of Page

Kyrel
Learned Scribe

151 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2014 :  23:52:50  Show Profile  Visit Kyrel's Homepage Send Kyrel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I don't like what Wizards are producing, then I won't be buying it. Simple as that. In that case I'll keep using what I have and can make up myself, up until such a point where I no longer find myself interested in using it further.

Will I walk away if Wizards for some reason should decide to retcon the events of 4th ed. out of existence? No.
Will I walk away if Wizards try and restore the Realms to its state pre-Spellplague? That very much depends on how they go about it. If the world goes through a "natural" evolution, than probably no. But if things become too contrived and silly (IMO) then it's not impossible.
Go to Top of Page

Nicolai Withander
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1093 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  10:19:26  Show Profile Send Nicolai Withander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Our group for numerous reasons have stopped at 3.x. So although I have a interest in having the realms evolving, Im not sure I like it or the new rules...

So the last canon realms event we have incorporated was from 1374... there on out. So we have basically not any interest unless they start re-printing 3.x books or even AD&D...

We still play and enjoy the game, but have not bought into 4th and will not be buying into 5th...

Edited by - Nicolai Withander on 02 Jan 2015 10:22:17
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6350 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  12:19:40  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stay strong Nicolai, resist the urge to buy. (unless of course it is a sourcebook written by one of the loremasters like Eric Boyd and George Krashos for instance).

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Gustaveren
Learned Scribe

Denmark
197 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  17:21:29  Show Profile  Visit Gustaveren's Homepage Send Gustaveren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, i picked "have already moved away" since:

1) I have been buying Golarion products as crazy for the last year. I am probably having more Golarion roleplaying products compared to FR products despite owning practical all 1e,2e,3e and 3.5e FR products
2) I am not having any intention of buying anything related to 4e and 5E. Not even when it is sold with a huge discount. Not even post spell plague novels trying to save the setting and from my old most favourite FR authors have been able to generate any kind of interest.
Despite that:
a) I recently brought the enhanced versions on steam of baldur's gate 1 and 2 and Icewind dale 1 despite already owning those games
b) I brought Ed Greenwoods book on the FR campaign he has been running
c) I did buy some old 1e FR products (modules) i was missing when i noticed them in a shop selling used FR products.

Next time i run a campaign will it most likely be in Golarion.

I did check if they had started to sell the 1e, 2e, 3e and 3.5e FR products as E-books via Itunes since i would be tempted to crazy shop for them even though i already owns them on paper but it might be nice to have them as E-books while on vacation (living in northern europe but have a certain amount of asia trips due to having a chinese wife) or when on business trips to other countries. Happens once in a while due to working with Quality Engineering when establishing, production maturing and improving medical device manufacturing.

The reason i say Itunes;
For safety reasons will i not use visa card online but certain platforms (steam & itunes) sell e-wallet cards in the shops there can then be redeemed.

Edited by - Gustaveren on 02 Jan 2015 17:47:12
Go to Top of Page

Nicolai Withander
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1093 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  20:33:06  Show Profile Send Nicolai Withander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dazzlerdal

Stay strong Nicolai, resist the urge to buy. (unless of course it is a sourcebook written by one of the loremasters like Eric Boyd and George Krashos for instance).

Indeed...

I have no problem not buying material we wont be using. We have not had the spellplague happen in our game, and we like 3.x dispeite it's flaws, which we have spent 15 years fixing/bypassing. Yeah so... I follow most of all because I have a deep respect for Ed and his imaginations and creations, and because I find the world deep with history. Thats also why I enjoy everything that happens in Tolkien's Middle Earth.

But as you say, if for some reason anything pre-spellplague would be re-released, I would be very interested!
Go to Top of Page

Gustaveren
Learned Scribe

Denmark
197 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  21:46:58  Show Profile  Visit Gustaveren's Homepage Send Gustaveren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nicolai Withander

Our group for numerous reasons have stopped at 3.x. So although I have a interest in having the realms evolving, Im not sure I like it or the new rules...

So the last canon realms event we have incorporated was from 1374... there on out. So we have basically not any interest unless they start re-printing 3.x books or even AD&D...

We still play and enjoy the game, but have not bought into 4th and will not be buying into 5th...

If I was to make a FR campaign in the future would i most likely also place it in 1373 or 1374 and simply disregard anything there happened after that in Canon. It basically means, that I would be willing to buy lore FR products taking place in the 1e, 2e, 3e and 3.5e setting periods since it would either add valuable historical lore (I like high complexity high lore settings) or valuable current material but I would not be willing to spend any euro's on 4e and 5e FR lore.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  21:55:08  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really would prefer to see people picking up a book when it comes out and perusing it, then deciding whether or not to buy. I don't think that pre-judging things does anyone any good, especially when the product is not even out yet. How can anyone know if something is worthwhile to them, or not, when they've not looked at it? How can anyone know the value of something that doesn't even exist?

Heck, when Ed is excited and when we've been told that WotC wants to try to get back to the Realms we liked, why are people so eager to dismiss this? I am reminded of what lead to the Spellplague and the timejump -- trying to cater to people who were determined not to like the end result, even if it was exactly what they wanted.

And I really don't like seeing people encouraging others not to buy anything, either. You might as well be rooting for the failure of the setting, and its discontinuation.

I'm not saying we all have to run out and buy anything WotC puts out... Just give it a fair chance, and let others to the same.

Go to Top of Page

Gustaveren
Learned Scribe

Denmark
197 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  22:23:51  Show Profile  Visit Gustaveren's Homepage Send Gustaveren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I really would prefer to see people picking up a book when it comes out and perusing it, then deciding whether or not to buy. I don't think that pre-judging things does anyone any good, especially when the product is not even out yet. How can anyone know if something is worthwhile to them, or not, when they've not looked at it? How can anyone know the value of something that doesn't even exist?

Heck, when Ed is excited and when we've been told that WotC wants to try to get back to the Realms we liked, why are people so eager to dismiss this? I am reminded of what lead to the Spellplague and the timejump -- trying to cater to people who were determined not to like the end result, even if it was exactly what they wanted.

And I really don't like seeing people encouraging others not to buy anything, either. You might as well be rooting for the failure of the setting, and its discontinuation.

I'm not saying we all have to run out and buy anything WotC puts out... Just give it a fair chance, and let others to the same.

Well, i did not start to buy Golarion products before there was a huge amount of Golarion products on the market since i love high complexity high lore settings and that requires a huge amount of products. It is possible I would be tempted to look at 5E products (as reading material when traveling to work (using public transportation)) when they fullfill the following:

1) A detailed campaign setting book in the 5e time range
2) A history book (maybe 200 pages, same font size as used in 2e) clearly defining what happened during the timejump from 3e to 5e. Format like Grand History of the realms. It has to list major events of all the years, include maps of major map changes, list the chronologies of all major royal families etc etc
3) At least 5 regions defined via Volo Guides
4) A return of the realms to a more positive atmosphere.
5) A book defining some technological progress but still keeping the spirit of a medieval world.
Example; better food conservation methods and slightly better ships opening up some more long distance trade routes,...
I would like such a book to define the economy of the setting. (trade resources, areas rich in certain resources,...)

It would probably take something more than that but the stuff above is a mandatory baseline there could then be expanded with some additional books (whatever type) until they had reached sufficient lore and complexity to make it interesting to invest money in the updated setting.

It is of course mandatory, that it is setting books not containing rule pages since I intend to use pathfinder rules for decades to come and i do not want to spend money buying pages with rules for other systems

Edited by - Gustaveren on 02 Jan 2015 22:32:00
Go to Top of Page

Gustaveren
Learned Scribe

Denmark
197 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  22:35:04  Show Profile  Visit Gustaveren's Homepage Send Gustaveren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nicolai Withander

Hey, i just noticed you are also from Denmark. What city?
I am personally living in Ringsted.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  22:35:48  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, in other words, you won't even look at the 5E Realms until you've got a few years worth of products to look at?

Considering your list of demands, when compared to the output of both 3E and 4E, you're never going to look at another Realms product. They could create the best damn campaign book ever, something that leaves Ed, Krash, and Eric Boyd squealing in delight, and it's not going to be enough for you, because it's not this laundry list of products.

I simply do not understand not being willing to give something a fair chance, based on its own merits.

Go to Top of Page

Gustaveren
Learned Scribe

Denmark
197 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  22:50:13  Show Profile  Visit Gustaveren's Homepage Send Gustaveren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, for instance, I did not really start buying Golarion and pathfinder products before early 2013 and I am now having 1,5m book shelve filled up with Pathfinder rulebooks and setting sourcebooks. It will take me years to read through it since there are a lot other important competitors for my time, for instance, my son was born summer 2014, my career is moving rapidly forward (lots of work), my steam collection of strategy and rpg games has reached ridiculous levels and i have max played 10% of them and so forth.
That is, it would have to look really good before i would invest time in it and i want to be sure it is good before i allow it to take up space on the book shelves.
I am for instance having ridiculous amounts of RPG products, books etc and my wife is also collecting books (but other types). I have probably installed something like 60m bookshelves in our apartment in order to have space for current collections and expected future book buying.
Expecting I later this month will have to spend a 1000 euro buying glass doors for the book shelves (a wish from my wife in order to keep down dust collection). That is, I am not prepared to spend time, money or book shelves on products before I am convinced they are worth adding to the collection and I doubt I will be convinced before there is sufficient products to make the new time area sufficient high lore high complexity.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  23:14:31  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But how do you become convinced if you're not even willing to check it out?

Go to Top of Page

Gustaveren
Learned Scribe

Denmark
197 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2015 :  23:22:31  Show Profile  Visit Gustaveren's Homepage Send Gustaveren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

But how do you become convinced if you're not even willing to check it out?

That is a good question. The easiest method would be via a FR computer game in the new time period if it was suddenly on sale on steam with at least 75% discount since there is a good chance i would pick it up and then maybe at some point try it out. In case it turned out to be good would it ....

The other option is if they have published a lot of new setting books. It is likely i would then take a look at them in a roleplaying shop and if they seemed good would i just buy a copy of all of them but as i mentioned, it would require a basis of a lot of setting books before it looked interesting, well, i could live with a lower basis of setting books if they had at least committed themselves in public to a decent release schedule, for instance 1 setting book with lore pr month for the first 2 or 3 years.
Go to Top of Page

Nicolai Withander
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1093 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2015 :  00:20:48  Show Profile Send Nicolai Withander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I agree, but for me I sort of feel the same way about 4th and 5th, as I would feel for warhammer. It doesn't add anything to our 3.x pre plague d&d game. IF they produce new lore set in pre plague era or with anything with the 3.5 rules I shall be the first to buy it. But seeing as we play 3.0/3.5 set in pre spell plague time I dont see any reason to buyany new stuff... Remember We still play The same 13 year old campaign so changing now would demand a gigantic nerfing of my levels 31 wiz... Not going to happen.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2015 :  03:33:42  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As anti-Spellplague as I was, I still got all of the 4E FR source material. I got it on eBay; I wasn't going to pay full price nor give my money to WotC. But I still got it. And there was some good stuff. I didn't find as much good stuff as some others, but I did find some.

There are nifty things to grab from any edition of any setting, if you're willing to look for it.

I disliked what happened to the setting, and for me, the date in the Realms is 1375ish. But I'm still gonna give the 5E campaign book, when we finally get it, a fair shot.

Go to Top of Page

Gustaveren
Learned Scribe

Denmark
197 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2015 :  10:00:25  Show Profile  Visit Gustaveren's Homepage Send Gustaveren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, i did buy the 4e FR sourcebook, 4e FR players guide and the newerwinter campaign source book. The last one with a big discount. I stopped buying the FR books back in 2010 and I skipped those other FR sourcebooks (except ed greenwoods book on his version of the old realms)
Seemed to me, that those other books (Menzoberranzan, FR modules etc) was not worth the money they were demanding.
1) Pages wasted on big font size. I prefer Golarions smaller font size.
2) Pages wasted on eras i do not care for. Compare that with Golarion were i can use the content
3) Pages wasted on information already present in my existing FR collection. Compare that with Golarion were it is new information
4) Unreasonable high page prices when comparing with Golarion products.

Anyway. I will not buy into 5e FR unless they can deliver
1) Lots of sourcebooks. Look at the nice Golarion release schedule with a sourcebook and an adventure paths and some other stuff (for instance maps) every month,
2) If there is rules in the sourcebooks will it have to be rules from a system I am using, Golarion is using pathfinder rules, that is, it is acceptable if there are some pages devoted to rules but otherwise would it have to be without rules
3) A good and detailed overview of the important actions, royal family trees, border changes, changes in architechture, art etc during the entire timejump period. I am not going to buy a campaign world were that is a mystery. Look instead of the wonderfull details in the Golarion books were lore and complexity levels are rapidly improving.

It would also be a huge plus if future FR products switch to the paizo printing style since that one respects my book shelves by making sure there can be a lot of words pr meter book shelve. Book shelve space is after all going to be a limiting factor in the future. One of the reasons i on steam brough computer games i had brought in the past on DVD's but it allowed me to clear some book shelves by moving the content to the basement.

Edited by - Gustaveren on 03 Jan 2015 12:49:34
Go to Top of Page

Gustaveren
Learned Scribe

Denmark
197 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2015 :  13:10:51  Show Profile  Visit Gustaveren's Homepage Send Gustaveren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOTC would actually also have to deliver solid description of abeir during the spellplague years since you can not play with returned countries in the 5e timeframe without knowing what happened in abeir during the 4e time period. It would after all be common knowledge among the populations of the returned countries.
Go to Top of Page

Venger
Learned Scribe

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2015 :  20:37:22  Show Profile Send Venger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've already walked away. I would, however, be glad if WotC gave me a reason to come back.

"Beware what you say when you speak of magic, wizard, or you shall see who has the greater power."
Go to Top of Page

Gustaveren
Learned Scribe

Denmark
197 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2015 :  21:57:51  Show Profile  Visit Gustaveren's Homepage Send Gustaveren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do not believe that WOTC would meet my minimum requirements for coming back, but that is okey, business is after all business, I am just voting with my vallet and instead purchasing paizo products and I am still having more FR products from 1e,2e,3e and 3.5e to last several lifetimes
Go to Top of Page

hobbitfan
Learned Scribe

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2015 :  03:46:02  Show Profile Send hobbitfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Being honest about things, I think WOTC wrote off the Realms fans.
Go to Top of Page

MaskedOne
Acolyte

42 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2015 :  07:00:15  Show Profile Send MaskedOne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
walk away? I've pretty much ignored anything FR related printed since 2008 that doesn't have Ed's name on it. If WotC doesn't impress me then I will maintain status quo. With that said, I love the 5E PHB and recent events in Ed's novels have caught my attention. Barring extreme and excessive stupidity, I expect that I'll be buying more FR products in the next few years. If the new FR material pleases me half as much as the 5E PHB does, then I'll be walking back toward current FR products very quickly. I won't be picking up much from the edition I skipped, WotC still doesn't need any more money regarding that series of decisions but concerning 5E. It's their money to lose because I'm better disposed toward them currently than I have been in years.
Go to Top of Page

Rikudou
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2015 :  19:42:51  Show Profile Send Rikudou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I still have faith that WotC will deliver us from the purgatory of 4e and lead us to 5e paradise (I hope)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000