Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Whose read fire in the blood yet, tell us about it
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

silverwolfer
Senior Scribe

789 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2014 :  10:49:42  Show Profile Send silverwolfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Give us some tid bits please, it is the only book post sundering that will come out for a long time it seems. Anything we should care about?

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2014 :  02:08:21  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There was a thread discussing it. I will just say here that I loved it.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

jerrod
Learned Scribe

157 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2014 :  13:24:34  Show Profile Send jerrod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was ok.

I haven't been here in years but I used to be DARKFLAME MILLITHOR(DROW ARCHMAGE of wildmagic
Go to Top of Page

fish321
Acolyte

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2014 :  21:24:27  Show Profile Send fish321 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's been a while since I have read it and posted a review but the end result of it was that it earned 5 stars from me. It's got interesting conflicts both internal and external with all of the characters. It's a step forward for everyone from Farideh to the royal family of Cormyr and it opens up a number of plat lines that should be very intriguing in the near future. There are characters that we haven't heard from in a long, long time that make an appearance and though I won't tell you who I am speaking of I will say that him showing up could have big ramifications going forward. There are small scale issues related only to the sisters and there father here and then there are issues that will effect the entire realms. It's a well written book that ties in to the larger scale happenings of Toril without g ignoring the inner conflict of even the throw away characters.
Go to Top of Page

fish321
Acolyte

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2014 :  21:25:30  Show Profile Send fish321 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My apologies for the typos, it isn't easy to reply on this forum from my phone.
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2014 :  02:14:18  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I loved it.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000