Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Welcome to the Candlekeep Forums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 38

Jaster Sunstar
Acolyte

Turkey
2 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2003 :  21:07:14  Show Profile  Visit Jaster Sunstar's Homepage Send Jaster Sunstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi I m Jaster Sunstar
I want to selute everyone
and
hope I ll increase my knowlage in Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Jander Sunstar
Learned Scribe

Turkey
275 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2003 :  21:43:45  Show Profile  Visit Jander Sunstar's Homepage Send Jander Sunstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wlcome brother
I hope you ll enjoy your visit and new knowlage

Punish me if you will, for my hands are not clean. But deny me not my revenge!"
-Jander Sunstar
Go to Top of Page

SanguineDefect
Seeker

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2003 :  14:51:54  Show Profile  Visit SanguineDefect's Homepage Send SanguineDefect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all, though I have met some of you already, I'd just thought I'd scribble a bit in this scroll, seeing as how I surely have not met all of you.

Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elyhinn dal lil alust
Go to Top of Page

SanguineDefect
Seeker

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2003 :  22:10:07  Show Profile  Visit SanguineDefect's Homepage Send SanguineDefect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm changing to a new member, as this one is not "In-character"...

Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elyhinn dal lil alust
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2003 :  07:45:17  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage  Click to see Lord Rad's MSN Messenger address Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep SanguineDefect (strange name! )

Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn much knowledge from this library

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2886 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2003 :  10:21:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A proper welcome is in order to SanguineDefect/Bayne...enjoy your time in the halls!
Go to Top of Page

maecenus
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  15:37:24  Show Profile  Visit maecenus's Homepage Send maecenus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Salutations all! I am here to obtain information regarding the Realms. Just thought i'd make an introduction here...Thanks in advance!
Go to Top of Page

Capn Crunch
Acolyte

Afghanistan
2 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2003 :  02:36:04  Show Profile  Visit Capn Crunch's Homepage Send Capn Crunch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings.I, since I read my first Forgotten Realms novel, was looking for a site that was all about FR,As oposed to sites that are about fantasy in general.It is safe to say that i found it the second I this site.Im not sure what Realmslore is but if its more about FR then im there! Thank you!!!
Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2003 :  03:21:52  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage  Send The Cardinal an AOL message  Send The Cardinal an ICQ Message  Click to see The Cardinal's MSN Messenger address  Send The Cardinal a Yahoo! Message Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings and Salutations friend,
You'll find anything you ever wanted to know about Faerun, here and then some. If, of course, you be come a resident like most of us(rather than visitor), then.. RUN!!! For Alaundo will put you doing some horrible chores....... Trust me, I know... I'm still mopping the lower levels... uh oh.. i think Alaundo's coming... I didn't say a thing....
and once again, Welcome to the Keep!

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2886 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2003 :  06:44:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome, maecenus and Capn Crunch. Stay clear of Alaundo, partake in the knowledge, and join us some time at the Inn. I have to go back to work now...*gestures towards small mountain of tomes and scrolls on her desk*.
Go to Top of Page

Nalar Helmcutter
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2003 :  23:09:25  Show Profile  Visit Nalar Helmcutter's Homepage Send Nalar Helmcutter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, bunglars.Meself's new to this "board" and new to this site.Im also new to the Forgotten Realms and would appreaciate it ye would not sneer at my ignorance.I might not know alot of FR (yet!!!) but i probably now more about might and magic than anyone here.

"Evil is of old date."
-Arab proverb
Go to Top of Page

Nalar Helmcutter
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2003 :  23:11:21  Show Profile  Visit Nalar Helmcutter's Homepage Send Nalar Helmcutter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By the way....i was refuring to the game(Might and Magic) By 3d0.

"Evil is of old date."
-Arab proverb
Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2003 :  06:20:01  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage  Send The Cardinal an AOL message  Send The Cardinal an ICQ Message  Click to see The Cardinal's MSN Messenger address  Send The Cardinal a Yahoo! Message Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, welcome to the Mighty Candlekeep all the same!
I hope you enjoy your stay here... Umm If you'll excuse me I have to see some fiends about a thing called a Car...?

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Patriots
Acolyte

China
6 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  13:38:03  Show Profile  Visit Patriots's Homepage Send Patriots a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am new one.Hello.

I first heard Alaundo when I played BG2shadow of Amn

'..............'said wise Alaundo

I was so excited that time.
Go to Top of Page

Dragon Cultist
Seeker

28 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2003 :  21:19:07  Show Profile  Visit Dragon Cultist's Homepage Send Dragon Cultist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and well met, sages, monks and mages of venerable Candlekeep.
May Oghma continue to bless your enterprises.
And may Velsharoon continue to bless mine...

I am pleased to dwell for a time here in this hallowed halls. My gratitude for your hospitality.

"And naught will be left save shattered thrones with no rulers.
But the dead dragons shall rule the world entire..."
Go to Top of Page

Upuaut
Seeker

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2003 :  05:09:38  Show Profile  Visit Upuaut's Homepage  Send Upuaut an AOL message Send Upuaut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all. I dropped a note down in the forgotten realms software section, but I figured I'd say hi here in the official place as well.

been playing table top for 2 decades, and comp games for a little over 10 years or so. Not sure when I started, but I know my first game was Pools of Radiance.

anyway.. happy to be part of the community and looking forward to raping your minds for all the good info. (yeah I'm really a mindflare in disguise:) )

peace

"When the white eagle of the North is flying overhead
And the browns, reds and gold of autumn lie in the gutter, dead.
Remember then the summer bird with wings of fire flaying
Come to witness spring's new hope, born of leaves decaying."
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5586 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2003 :  08:17:59  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage  Click to see Alaundo's MSN Messenger address Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, and indeed welcome to Candlekeep, Upuaut.

I hope your quest for Realmslore is going well to date within the library. I wish you every success with your venture upon Neverwinter.

Enjoy your stay.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Upuaut
Seeker

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2003 :  09:27:13  Show Profile  Visit Upuaut's Homepage  Send Upuaut an AOL message Send Upuaut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is going well. The FAQ and Timeline have answered 99% of my generic questions about Faerun and the FR world. Very high praise to those who spent what was obviously thousands of man hours putting those together.

"When the white eagle of the North is flying overhead
And the browns, reds and gold of autumn lie in the gutter, dead.
Remember then the summer bird with wings of fire flaying
Come to witness spring's new hope, born of leaves decaying."
Go to Top of Page

Jacinth Greyfox
Seeker

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2004 :  12:31:06  Show Profile  Visit Jacinth Greyfox's Homepage Send Jacinth Greyfox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met all.

I have travelled far in the hope somewhere in your archives to find some lore about the lost civilization of Mahasarpa.

(Nice site by the way!)

The Throne or the Tomb!
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2004 :  12:45:22  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage  Click to see Bookwyrm's MSN Messenger address Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why thank you. Welcome to our little corner of knowledge in an unenlightened world (or so it seems sometimes).

I'm sure that our Head Librarian will be along any moment with your new work to complete -- so quick! Run into the stacks!

Oh, hi, Alaundo. You looking for that new scribe? I believe he went thataway. ::Bookwyrm points in the opposite direction from where the newcomer had ducked into the shadows.::

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5586 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2004 :  18:18:27  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage  Click to see Alaundo's MSN Messenger address Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Jacinth Greyfox and welcome to Candlekeep, the greatest library in aaaaaaaalllll the Realms

::bows low with his arms spread wide::

Herein, you will find much knowledge and Realmslore to keep you occupired for days ........ maybe years , maybe decades ....... or even a lifetime

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Fireheart
Learned Scribe

USA
109 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  21:42:21  Show Profile Send Fireheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
:: A tall, dark women with black hair enters the room::

Hail and well met. I have heard much of Candlekeep and the knowledge held within. I hope I am able to find answers to all my questions here.
(Hi! I'd been to Candlekeep regularly, but this is my first time to the forums so thought I would say hi.)

::Bending low, she proffers the traditional entry fee of a tome to Aluando::

(Don't have anything to give yet...but I'm working on it!!)

-Fireheart

I believe in what I see/I believe in what I hear/I believe that what I'm feeling/Changes how the world appears
-Rush "Totem"
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5586 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  22:09:39  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage  Click to see Alaundo's MSN Messenger address Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Fireheart

Ahhhh, a valued tome, no less....'tis greatly appreciated, ill get my scribes onto researching into this right away.

I hope your visit becomes one of length and you learn much knowledge within our humble library.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

arilyn742
Seeker

Ireland
54 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2004 :  01:11:12  Show Profile  Visit arilyn742's Homepage  Send arilyn742 a Yahoo! Message Send arilyn742 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I come to ye for refuge in this time of need (the FR Novels forum on wizards.COMmunity and I need a place to post).

In short, I'm new here.

Yonde iru, mune no doko ka oku de
Itsumo kokoro odoru yume wo mitai
Kanashimi wa kazoekirenai keredo
Sono mukou de kitto anata ni aeru
Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2004 :  01:27:48  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage  Send The Cardinal an AOL message  Send The Cardinal an ICQ Message  Click to see The Cardinal's MSN Messenger address  Send The Cardinal a Yahoo! Message Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings and welcome to the Great Candlekeep! I'm sure you can find all knoweldge you seek within these hallowed halls. But beware... Alaundo has a wicked Staff of irritated Moderator +5
Welcome to the Keep. Why not join me in one of the sitting rooms at the inn?

-Unknown
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 38 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000