Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Welcome to the Candlekeep Forums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 37

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2012 :  09:39:29  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all the new members here since my departure!

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

coni
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  06:16:06  Show Profile Send coni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all I actually play aD&D 1st edition and stumbled onto here. What a neat site.

I have been introduced to D&D for about 12 years but only have been really playing for 6-8.
Go to Top of Page

Wolfhound75
Learned Scribe

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  14:46:17  Show Profile Send Wolfhound75 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Coni! You'll find people with a wealth of knowledge of The Realms on all sorts of subjects and that includes designers & authors as well as Ed himself! Enjoy!

Good Hunting!

"Firepower - if it's not working, you're not using enough." ~ Military Proverb

"If at first you do succeed, you must've rolled a natural 20!"
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  20:49:25  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Coni! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Doge
Seeker

72 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  14:53:50  Show Profile Send Doge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Candlekeep. 'Tis an honor to be amongst such learned scribes.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3009 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  15:44:50  Show Profile  Visit Artemas Entreri's Homepage Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Doge

Greetings Candlekeep. 'Tis an honor to be amongst such learned scribes.

Great to have you Doge! Welcome!

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Check out my eBay store for great Realms/Dragonlance/Ravenloft/Dark Sun/etc series! http://stores.ebay.com/Remembered-Realms-and-Hobbies

Be my friend on Goodreads.com: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6751111-brian
Go to Top of Page

Nicholas_Trandahl
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2012 :  20:56:45  Show Profile  Visit Nicholas_Trandahl's Homepage Send Nicholas_Trandahl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, all. I'm a published fantasy author and poet that lives and works in Wyoming. I've been gaming for 15 years and have been devoted to Forgotten Realms since I discovered it in the late 90s (AD&D 2nd Edition Realms remains my favorite era to DM). I certainly mourned my favorite setting when it was ravaged by 4E D&D, but I have high hopes for the future of the Realms with Elminster's Forgotten Realms.
My favorite Realms authors are Ed Greenwood himself and Elaine Cunningham.
This forum and community look wonderful and I'm very happy to be a part fo it.

amazon.com/author/nicholastrandahl
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2012 :  21:05:40  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome, Nicholas.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Nicholas_Trandahl
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2012 :  21:38:32  Show Profile  Visit Nicholas_Trandahl's Homepage Send Nicholas_Trandahl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, good sir!

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1944 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2012 :  22:53:01  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed. Welcome, Nicholas.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Nicholas_Trandahl
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  00:47:44  Show Profile  Visit Nicholas_Trandahl's Homepage Send Nicholas_Trandahl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, Fellfire! There seems to be some pleasant folks about these parts.

Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2012 :  09:00:12  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Nicholas_Trandahl! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Captain Grafalcon
Learned Scribe

Brazil
80 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2012 :  18:02:24  Show Profile Send Captain Grafalcon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings fellow scribes, I“ve come from distant lands, and I expect to gain and share knowledge with you all!Salvatore“s novels and forgotten realms books are passions of mine since a child, and i“m sure I will enjoy this library a lot!

"Surely you recognize that armies carrying banners are almost always thieves—until they win."
Jarlaxle, mercenary leader of Bregan D'aerthe.
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2012 :  21:31:09  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met and welcome to Candlekeep, Gavinho!

Go to Top of Page

xanthor
Acolyte

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2012 :  21:34:31  Show Profile Send xanthor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there.....I'm looking for help. I'm looking for Faerūn's immigration department? Anybody know where that is?

I'm me - Xanthor - I'm a long time DND'r and massive Faerūn fan. Stumbled across this site after seeing it mentioned on both Elaine Cunningham's and Paul S. Kemp's site. Thought I'd give it a chance!! YEAH!!!

Just smile and Nod and move towards the cake!

42webs.com
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2012 :  22:33:13  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums, xanthor.

Go to Top of Page

Antariuk
Acolyte

Germany
10 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  20:47:56  Show Profile Send Antariuk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Candlekeepers!

I am a D&D player who has come to the hobby kinda late, got my introduction 4 years ago with a small Forgotten Realms campaign. I have been reading your boards every now and then, but since I'm in the midst of preparing a FR game based in Waterdeep, I decided to register here in case I need your help.

"No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." — Steven Brust

Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2012 :  05:24:22  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello and well met, Antuariuk.

As they like to say around here, "ask away!"

Go to Top of Page

Dictator Cupcake
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2012 :  15:47:31  Show Profile Send Dictator Cupcake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello! I am a longtime reader of Realms novels, and I know of nobody else who reads them. It is so exciting to be here.
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2012 :  20:29:48  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there and welcome ye to these hallowed halls.
Hope to see you in some of the forums.
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2012 :  01:40:49  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forums, Dictator Cupcake! Awesome screen name too.

Go to Top of Page

jazirian reborn
Acolyte

Australia
10 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2012 :  07:47:29  Show Profile Send jazirian reborn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello , scribes and readers. Been an inactive (mostly) and more digital (rarely) player for around 15 years. Happy to have more time to enjoy the pleasure of quality escapism again.
Go to Top of Page

Mirrormar
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2012 :  15:04:15  Show Profile Send Mirrormar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met fellow scribes,

I've taken the plunge and joined after lurking here for about a year.
As for D&D background, I started playing in 1984 with the BECMI rules, then moving to AD&D shortly there after. I have been DMing the Realms since the Old Grey Box.

Edited by - Mirrormar on 23 Aug 2012 15:05:10
Go to Top of Page

Euranna
Learned Scribe

USA
219 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2012 :  04:14:00  Show Profile Send Euranna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings fellow scribes. I have been lurking for some time now and finally decided it was time to pass through the gates.
I was introduced to the Realms by my husband 11 years ago when he also introduced me to D&D. Compared to the learned sages here, I am but a novice, but I truly enjoy all the lore of our beloved Realms.
My husband and I have been playing D&D together for 11 years,he is my favorite DM (I might be biased)We are both very hopeful for D&Dnext and I am thrilled about the upcoming deliciousness for the Realms.
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2012 :  06:02:55  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all who've just recently joined.

I hope you are the vanguard of a wave of (old and new) Realms fans, all come to Candlekeep.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 37 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000