Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Welcome to the Candlekeep Forums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 37

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2011 :  22:05:53  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Delpharis! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart

Edited by - Joran Nobleheart on 13 Mar 2011 03:39:18
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2011 :  02:29:36  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Delpharis!

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Winsee
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  21:23:48  Show Profile Send Winsee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to introduce myself. I am Winsee, a humble servant of Oghma, seeking deeper knowledge of Faerun and all its wonders.

I have been DMing on and off for the last 18 years and recently started reacquainting myself with the realms. I traversed the realms extensively in 2nd ed. but mostly ignored it through 3rd. Now having switched completely over to 4th ed. I intend to give it another go. I am working on a campaign based around treasure hunting along the southern sea of fallen stars. Specificly I was looking at information about the ancient Jhaamdath empire, now that many of their cities have reemerged with the draining of the Vilhon reach.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2011 :  05:31:56  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Winsee! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Notaio
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2011 :  22:20:09  Show Profile Send Notaio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, to everybody. I'm coming back to be a Dungeon Master, after some years of pause.

Playing still 2nd ed, hope to find some help to my doubts.

Fabio
Go to Top of Page

Chalaeus of the Warrens
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2011 :  16:29:39  Show Profile Send Chalaeus of the Warrens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings all and well met!

I am a hopeful, young scribe hoping to gain knowledge from the dusty tomes and wise sages herein. I'm striving to keep my tales as "canon" as possible. An unprepared journey is usually a fool's invitation for a quick death. Thanks to you all for your shared wisdom.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2011 :  01:13:31  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Chalaeus of the Warrens! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2011 :  01:15:04  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Notaio! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Martivir
Acolyte

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  10:16:25  Show Profile Send Martivir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings,
I travelled far (far indeed) to find this sacred halls of lore and wisdome supreme.
Gladly I'll look into whatever you have to offer a young seeker of Realmlore.
Let this become a pleasant stay.

Yours Martivir
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2011 :  10:32:47  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Martivir! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

danielb
Acolyte

New Zealand
0 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2011 :  06:00:04  Show Profile Send danielb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello from New Zealand!
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2011 :  06:27:41  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to CK, danielb!

Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2011 :  12:51:48  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, danielb! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Lady Shadowflame
Learned Scribe

115 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2011 :  03:27:19  Show Profile Send Lady Shadowflame a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello to everyone here - I've browsed, now and then... but decided, finally, that I should join. :)

Save a lizard... Ride a drow.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1944 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2011 :  03:31:44  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lady Shadowflame, please enjoy your stay with us.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2011 :  07:15:32  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Lady Shadowflame! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Lady Shadowflame
Learned Scribe

115 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2011 :  07:57:17  Show Profile Send Lady Shadowflame a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And thank you kindly to both of you for the welcomes. I bring with me little but my sense of humour, a fondness for debate, and a knack for recalling obscure trivia from the books I've read. :)

Save a lizard... Ride a drow.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1944 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2011 :  08:16:28  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perfect. I am always looking for someone to debate with. I do wish CK had a chat, but I can usually be found.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2011 :  09:02:02  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Welcome, Lady Shadowflame. May you enjoy your stay here at the 'Keep!

Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2011 :  01:54:35  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We know you'll fit in just fine, my lady. And many of us are good hearted souls, and willing to debate back with fondness and smiles.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3747 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2011 :  00:15:11  Show Profile  Click to see Alystra Illianniis's MSN Messenger address Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll add my welcome to the mix, as well. Always good to see new members.

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

Brin
Seeker

17 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2011 :  05:37:14  Show Profile  Visit Brin's Homepage  Send Brin an AOL message  Click to see Brin's MSN Messenger address Send Brin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all.. Terrible role-player but avid reader signing up. Seen the site before but took the boredom of slow internet and a hatred for Lathander to get me to finally sign up. Hope to get to know you all and have pleasant conversation.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2011 :  01:19:06  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Brin! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Maximum_Collateral_Damage
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2011 :  15:16:04  Show Profile Send Maximum_Collateral_Damage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met!

I've only recently come across this wonderous place, and hope not to spoil it's charm with my presence ;)
Go to Top of Page

Lakeland
Acolyte

Poland
1 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2011 :  22:10:41  Show Profile  Visit Lakeland's Homepage Send Lakeland a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone!
I've stumbled upon this place on my research on Damara. Great to find such a resourceful place.

I'm 30 y.o. Been DMing for 12 years now... wow that is long, isn't it? :)

I make my living as a graphic designer. You can check out my work at www.wojciechmazur.pl under "Ilustracje" you'll find my recent works that involve my experiments with illustration.
I'm eager to work with a good idea, so if there are some illustrations to be done, text layed out, layouts to design on behalf of forum activity - do not hesitate to contact me.
I'll try my best to help depending on my scheduel.

Best regards.
L.

www.wojciechmazur.pl
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 37 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000