Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 BlackAce's Awesome Realms Maps
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

canucksaram
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2014 :  16:13:01  Show Profile Send canucksaram a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm writing for a few reasons:

1. To publicly thank BlackAce for sharing his awesome Realms maps.

2. To ask if there are unlabelled versions of BlackAce's Realms maps.

3. To ask if there any other maps by BlackAce that are available for sharing, other than the four maps of his on this site.

Cheers, all.

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2014 :  23:58:54  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where are these amazing maps? Can you provide a link? And welcome to Candlekeep!

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

canucksaram
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2014 :  15:21:51  Show Profile Send canucksaram a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Arcanamach

Where are these amazing maps? Can you provide a link? And welcome to Candlekeep!

His maps are on this site in the Map Room. Here is an example:

http://www.candlekeep.com/downloads/north_pt1.jpg
Go to Top of Page

idilippy
Senior Scribe

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2014 :  18:57:22  Show Profile Send idilippy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you like good FR maps you should also check out Markustay's maps. I think there are some on the site here in the map room, and also lots on deviantart in his gallery.
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2014 :  14:30:03  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, i actually really like that map. It's much easier to read and actually shows some realistic land features so that the rivers make sense. Thanks for sharing that.
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2014 :  22:37:52  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah that map is pretty good. As much as I love Schley's work this map is much easier to read.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2014 :  13:08:49  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like the clarity of the text as well, but it could certainly use a key.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000