Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Just bought starter set
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Portella
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
247 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2014 :  18:05:42  Show Profile  Visit Portella's Homepage Send Portella a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Haven't had the opportunity to open yet but once I do will share my thouths. But so far I like the presentation.

Purple you say?!

hobbitfan
Learned Scribe

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2014 :  19:07:50  Show Profile Send hobbitfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought it was a quality product. I haven't read throught the adventure yet because I will be playing it on Saturday.
Go to Top of Page

Portella
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
247 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2014 :  00:31:27  Show Profile  Visit Portella's Homepage Send Portella a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah just had a look at everything it looks great the basic rule book was good and concise levels 1 to 5 which was nice gave me the feel of baldurs gate 1 where you play to level 5ish to kill sarevok. Epic doesnt have to be at level 20. No spoilers on the adventure I skimmed through it and it is really cool goes for 1 to 5 for 5 to 6 characters.

I have a homebrew campaign running in pathfinder and if i get the players i might swap to d&d next for while.

The box comes witha few pregens, 1 die of each type in marble effect, basic rule book from 1 to 5 lvl, the lost mines of phandelver adventure (1 to 5 lvl) and clean character sheet.

I hoped there would be some maps for the adventure but it is all good as it is the box is worth just for the adventure alone.

Happy gaming ppls

Purple you say?!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000