Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Wendonai References Needed
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

merricksdad
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2014 :  14:57:43  Show Profile Send merricksdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm trying to compile a bit of data on Wendonai above and and beyond what is already on the forgotten realms wiki. What I'd like to do is have a per book page reference of any mention of Wendonai at all, starting with books like Lisa Smedman's Sacrifice of the Widow. Other books are certainly acceptable if they reference him in any way.

I don't own digital versions of the novels, as much as I own the digital forms of some rulebooks and game supplements. Is there anybody with the pdf versions who could do a quick word search for Wendonai and list the pages from Lisa's books on which he appears?

Any help is appreciated. Please do not send me the PDF or other forms so I can do this myself. I haven't paid for those formats, only the physical book. Message me here in this forum, or send me information directly to merricksdad@gmail.com. Thank you in advance!

On a side note, I am also doing a project on Malkizid. Any references to him would also be appreciated.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000