Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Nathlekh
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Demzer
Senior Scribe

873 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2014 :  14:37:19  Show Profile Send Demzer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Where can i find more information about this interesting city? Does it have a write-up somewhere?

The informations presented in Powers & Pantheons make it sound like a very interesting place: called the "City of Cats", ruled by a mysterious "Council of the Cat Lords", full of felines of all types and were-felines of all types, houses twin temples of Nobanion and Sharess and with three greater lammasu administering justice in Nobanion's main temple.

If there's no published info around i may go ask Ed.

EDIT: found a 2007 thread here and a Realms-L Archive link but it seems there's nothing more than what was written in Powers & Pantheons and a couple of minor references in The Vilhon's Reach i already knew about

Edited by - Demzer on 07 Jun 2014 14:56:23

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2014 :  11:21:21  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only writeup it has is 4th edition and focuses too much on what happened to it after the Spellplague. I doubt it'd be useful to your research but check out the 4e Campaign Guide p116 and the novel Plague of Spells.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11701 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2014 :  14:36:05  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
throw in temples to Lurue and Selune, then add some "forest" adapted wemics, and maybe some hybsil, and this would be an interesting community.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Demzer
Senior Scribe

873 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2014 :  15:18:13  Show Profile Send Demzer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hashimashadoo

The only writeup it has is 4th edition and focuses too much on what happened to it after the Spellplague. I doubt it'd be useful to your research but check out the 4e Campaign Guide p116 and the novel Plague of Spells.

Ah yes, i glimpsed something in the FR wiki about it becoming the capital of a Shou kingdom ... yeah, thanks but no thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000