Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 A new Paladin emerges...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Byte Man
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2014 :  04:31:50  Show Profile  Visit Byte Man's Homepage Send Byte Man a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
By the Gods, well met! I am Byte Man. Many years ago, during the time of Second Edition, I was a player. I missed the 3rd edition, but not by choice, and protested the 4th. Now, with Next here, and 5e just around the bend, I'd like to start up again. Over a decade older, barely wiser at all, more seasoned, and with a pinch of sarcasm, I hope to begin playing soon. I have attempted to roll my first Next character, a paladin named Belnan Spelloyal.

All will be well...

Farrel
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
239 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2014 :  12:40:41  Show Profile Send Farrel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

I'm sure that a fuzzy hamster will be along at some point...

If he mentions anything about him being harmless... don't believe it for a minute.

Enjoy your stay at the 'Keep
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2014 :  14:03:39  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless (despite what Farrel says ), and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

I'm kind of in a similar boat... I played in 2E, my gaming group fell apart, so I missed 3E, and I had no interest in anything related to 4E... But I'm rolling dice again, this time in a Pathfinder/Iron Kingdoms mashup (Pathfinder rules, Iron Kingdoms setting).

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Byte Man
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2014 :  16:28:57  Show Profile  Visit Byte Man's Homepage Send Byte Man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless (despite what Farrel says ), and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Sounds like I'ma be riiiigggghhhhtttt at home here...

And I THINK I have drawn up a new paladin correctly in Next, just... not sure. If it was 3.5, it'd be easy, but it's a new rulesset, so doubt remains.

All will be well...
Go to Top of Page

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2014 :  16:54:29  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Byte Man!
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2014 :  00:52:55  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and well met.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

Byte Man
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2014 :  05:27:57  Show Profile  Visit Byte Man's Homepage Send Byte Man a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for a Next/5e game by post, really. Until my game store gets a circle going after GenCon.

All will be well...
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2014 :  03:43:24  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000