Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2004)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 67

fourthmensch
Acolyte

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  10:15:29  Show Profile  Visit fourthmensch's Homepage Send fourthmensch a Private Message
Ed,

Have I mentioned that this thread is fantastic? I know we keep saying it, but bears repeating: a great and hearty thanks to both you and Lady Hooded for all the fantastic stories and information that has been scribed into this scroll.

Onto the question: There is a tantalizing hint in Volo's Guide to the Dalelands that the lowest level of the Tower of the Rising Moon in Highmoon contains ancient secrets and powerful magic. I'm planning on sending my players down there in an upcoming game session, and I was wondering if you could tell me any more about what is down there.

I want you to go home and ponder the meaning of the word subversive.

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination.
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  13:23:16  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message
I think I haven't done my 'don't say "fluff"' bit on this thread. Briefly: the term used to describe lore/background/world-and-story content is undescriptive (the material is substantial), ambiguous (understood differently by different people, and used in entirely different senses e.g. the REALMS-L keyword), derogatory (originating in a clearly disparaging context), and insulting to every author who ever wrote anything except RPG stats (and hence absurd and demeaning to everyone who uses the term). To those who use it because 'everyone else is': that's never a good reason to use bad language that makes communication harder and makes idiots out of people who use it. Everyone else is not, yet, but if they do it will normalize the rules-dominance of RPG sourcebooks as surely as anything.

True, half Manshoon's 3E writeup is stat block, half the description ('flavor text' in gameist newspeak) relates the Cloak & Dagger events but removes most of the clones, thus cancelling that plot's point. Maybe the battle gorget is what all the luchadores are wearing in Hillsfar.
Go to Top of Page

BobROE
Learned Scribe

Canada
106 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  14:01:37  Show Profile  Visit BobROE's Homepage Send BobROE a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Proc, a few Watch notes to start on: Watch officers customarily address male citizens as “goodsirs,” except for persons they know to be Waterdhavian nobility (and every veteran Watch officer knows at least the heads and heirs of all Waterdhavian noble families on sight, plus the troublemakers), whom they call “gentlesirs.” Mixed-gender noble groups of people are “gentles.”
Non-noble women are “goodwives” unless young, whereupon they become “goodlasses.” Young males are usually called “jacks” or “my jacks” (as in: “What befalls? Hold and deliver truth, my jacks!”)
“Hold!” ( = ‘Freeze!’) and “Down arms!” ( = ‘Drop your weapons!’) and “Talk truth!” ( = ‘Answer me!’) are frequent Watch commands.
I’ll get into addressing fellow officers and salutes properly later, but here’s just one: a salute made by a Watch officer that indicates respect for someone’s judgement, prowess at arms, or bravery is to draw oneself to attention, look at the person to be honoured, and while doing so, sharply rap the hilt of a sheathed weapon (usually belt dagger) with one closed fist. More anon, as I have time.

Since I'm running the game that Proc is playing in, I thought I'd add to the questions about the watch.
How much do they get paid?
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  14:58:17  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message
Fourthmensch asked:

<<< Onto the question: There is a tantalizing hint in Volo's Guide to the Dalelands that the lowest level of the Tower of the Rising Moon in Highmoon contains ancient secrets and powerful magic. I'm planning on sending my players down there in an upcoming game session, and I was wondering if you could tell me any more about what is down there. >>>

I'm not Ed, but I can answer this in part. Some of which you seek can be found here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20020529a

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  17:40:30  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message
My apologies Faraer, my time on the forums is as yet brief, and my use of terminolgy reflects that.

My use of the term "Fluff" was never meant in a negative light; as can be seen from my posts i'm actually in favour of a greater story/background content in my Wizards RPG products.

I'll watch how i use my language in future, so as not to misuse terms or cause offence.

Knight of the Order of the Keen Eye - Granted by Ed Greenwood, 30th January 2005
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  18:20:40  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message
Hey, make up your own mind based on the arguments, some people think the term's OK. I'm not personally offended, I just think it's a nasty potential linguistic drift that's worth trying to stop. Some people do use 'fluff' who like it, while others use it with derogatory intent. (Compare the appropriation of 'dyke' by lesbians.) Apart from anything else, I don't like insular RPG jargon. And it's awkward to explain 'we actually like fluff, we're using it without the negative connotations inherent in the word' every time you use it talking to someone not embedded in that online 'gamer' culture...
Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  18:26:38  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message
To be perfectly honest i hadn't thought about the semantics of the whole thing, i simply assumed i'd be understood. Thanks for pointing the potential amiguities to me.

I will form my own opinion on the matter, but i think its best if i play things cautiously and use the terminology i can expect the most people to understand, so i'm taking on board your points with regards to what i post on this forum.

Apologies again, especially to any reader i may have confused.

Knight of the Order of the Keen Eye - Granted by Ed Greenwood, 30th January 2005
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  18:45:45  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message
And Now, More About Rothé
quote:
Surface Rothé
Bigger than their subterranean cousins, so-called “high” or “surface” rothé have longer legs, and hence are faster runners and more nimble rock climbers (move 12). They have heavier coats and their pelts are always suitable for use as clothing.
Large herds of rothé roam near Mt. Ghaethluntar and the glaciers east and north of it (in the Moonsea North), and in the snowy wastes north of the Ice Mountains (in the Sword Coast North). When attacks from gnoll, flind, and orc bands grow too fierce, the rothé herds tend to move out onto the frozen, icy dunes of Anauroch (The Great Desert), drinking water melted with the heat of their muzzles. They eat windblown lichens and iceflowers. Iceflowers are harmless white plants of the arctic areas of Faerûn; they resemble sunflowers growing flat on the ground, with long, waxy dark green creeping arms and leaves.
The presence of frozen ponds and sunny ridges cloaked with lichens and ground pines make the verges of Anauroch just north of ruined Ascore particularly hospitable to ranging rothé. In the wide-open dunes, rothé can freely wheel to scatter or charge, and few ground-based foes can stand against them.

Ghost Rothé
These giant rothé are named for their white coats, their nocturnal gallops, and their ability to use jump and silence 15' radius once each per day as 2nd level casters; they can use both these powers in a single round. Many wayfarers in the North have been startled by a silent white rothé suddenly leaping over their campfire and galloping off into the night.
Ghost rothé dwell only on the surface—but can be found in caverns opening onto the surface, and in meltwater tunnels beneath glaciers when the weather is fierce. They inhabit cold lands, such as tundra, alpine meadows, and ice deserts, and are a favorite food of remorhaz and polar bears.
Quick, what's the source?
Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  19:03:42  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message
I don't know if you're addressing me there or not, Faraer, but the source of that text is the FRCS, in the section adding new creatures to the game.

EDIT: Oops, my mistake. Much of the opening paragraphs would seem to be lifted from the 3e FRCS (or the FRCS lifts from them) but the rest of the info is new to me.

Edited by - Gerath Hoan on 18 May 2004 19:11:33
Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  20:58:29  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message
Hi Ed,

Here's a new question for you, one that was sparked from discussion elsewhere on these boards.

With regards to Myrmeen Lhal - was she always a Ranger of Tymora in your Realms campaign? The reason we've been wondering about this is because in the 3rd Edition campaign setting she's listed as such, directly contradicting an earlier statement in the book that all Rangers MUST follow a nature deity. How do you see this problem? Is Myrmeen an exception in the Realms, or are there small numbers of other Rangers worshipping non-nature deities?

Also, for SirusBlack's sake, could you clarify for us what happened to Myrmeen's daughter?

Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  00:52:58  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message
Not to you only; and that's the original text before being edited down for the FRCS...
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  03:26:43  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Gerath Hoan
Also, for SirusBlack's sake, could you clarify for us what happened to Myrmeen's daughter?

And just to clarify further, SB means Krystin, the "daughter" that Myrmeen appears to adopt for all intents and purposes at the conclusion of The Nights Parade. I've never seen her mentioned in any other recent novel/sourcebook although one would expect to find her near Myrmeen's side given the above novel's conclusion.

Edited by - SiriusBlack on 19 May 2004 03:27:52
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  04:22:59  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hello, scribes. Ed’s snowed under with Waterdeep and with wrestling with a new computer system just installed at the library (“My brain hurts!” he e-told me!), and snatched just time enough for this tidbit of Realmslore, re. how much the Watch get paid:

I’m sure Wizards folks will correct and update this for the 3.5 rules, but I’ve always applied this:
25 gp upon joining, plus free uniform, pair of boots, training, and (one) weapon. If dismissed without completing training, all must be returned except 12 gp.
Thereafter: free room and board at assigned Watch barracks (bunk, small beer, simple fare, bath access, weapon-oil; need not be accepted, or can be taken up only on a casual “feel like it tonight” basis), plus 1 gp per day (active duty or not), plus 4 sp per patrol (normally only 1 patrol per day per Watch person, the day normally being divided into three slightly-overlapping shifts/patrols). Officers receive the same 1 gp rate, but 5 sp, 7 sp, or 1 gp per patrol, depending on rank.
Free replacement uniform, boots, and additional weapon per year, others must be paid for out of salary (additional weapons and gear are often issued ‘for free’ out of armory lockups for patrol use, but must be returned or replaced).
Watch found guilty of crimes or misbehaviour are often fined by the Watch as well as punished under law. Distinguished service often earns handsome retirement bonuses from the Lords (sometimes even outlying land or in-city buildings!).

So saith Ed. Useful, this. Mr. Schend? Mr. Boyd? Mr. Baker? How does this pay scale ‘square’ with current D&D rules?
THO
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  05:06:47  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message
Hooded one

From the Stonghold Builders guide page 42

The following professions get these amounts per month in wages

Guards get 6gp
Cavalry get 12 gp
Miltary officer 18gp
Soldier 6gp

It costs the follwoing amount to arm men

Archer 88gp includes leathermail and arrows

Archer Horsemen 216gp includes light warhorse armour and weapons

Cavalry light 315 gp includes liht warhorse and armour for horse and rider and weapons

Heavy Cavalry 1292gp includes heavy warhorse, armour for horse and rider plus weapons

Light Infantry 72gp includes armour and weapons

Heavy infantry 222gp includes armour and weapons

Guard 167gp includes armour and weapons

Officer 237gp includes brestplate, large steal shield, longsword and dagger

Skirmisher 86gp oncludes armour, melee weapon and bow

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

fourthmensch
Acolyte

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  08:42:55  Show Profile  Visit fourthmensch's Homepage Send fourthmensch a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd:
I'm not Ed, but I can answer this in part. Some of which you seek can be found here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20020529a

--Eric

Thanks for the reference, Eric. I've been using the Leaves of Learning for some time now (Father Danali's a favorite of mine ), but didn't think to check that article. I'm assuming that you're referring to the lost passage between the Tower and the Leaves, as well as the rumor that Rhauntides' spell lore is hidden in the Tower dungeons. That gives me some interesting ideas... could I, perhaps, pick your brain for more specifics?

And, of course, if you would care to chime in, Ed, you'd be most welcome, and I'd be most thankful.

I want you to go home and ponder the meaning of the word subversive.

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  08:57:01  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

I think I haven't done my 'don't say "fluff"' bit on this thread. Briefly: the term used to describe lore/background/world-and-story content is undescriptive (the material is substantial), ambiguous (understood differently by different people, and used in entirely different senses e.g. the REALMS-L keyword), derogatory (originating in a clearly disparaging context), and insulting to every author who ever wrote anything except RPG stats (and hence absurd and demeaning to everyone who uses the term). To those who use it because 'everyone else is': that's never a good reason to use bad language that makes communication harder and makes idiots out of people who use it. Everyone else is not, yet, but if they do it will normalize the rules-dominance of RPG sourcebooks as surely as anything.

Well, if you come up with a substitute, I'll at least consider it. Of course, as an (unpublished) author who writes more than RPG stats, I have to say that I don't find it offensive.

But then, I learned the term here in Candlekeep, so that might make a teeny bit of difference.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  14:39:45  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message
Well, all the several we used before, (Realms)lore chief among them.

Hey (Realmsian 'Ho'?), my copy of Elminster's Daughter arrived.

Edited by - Faraer on 19 May 2004 15:33:01
Go to Top of Page

Sarelle
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
508 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  20:31:32  Show Profile Send Sarelle a Private Message
I hate to burden the great Ed with another query, especially when I still have one pending, but Steven Schend and I have run across a blip (possibly) in FR lore (it is possible Mr. Schend has already contacted you, but I chose to try this route).

(See this thread http://www.candlekeep.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2453)

In Mr. Schend's Lands of Intrigue the archmage Perendra Raslemtar (whose picture was features as the iconic archmage of the FRCS) is mentioned as Zaranda's Court Vizera. It is also mentioned that she and Zelphar Thann are engaged in an quiet affair.

Mr. Schend hoped they would have gotten married and be expecting a baby.

But in one of your early Elminster Speaks articles for the Wizards website (Perendra's Little Secret: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=fr/fx20020109es) Elminster mentions her as a dead friend sorely missed.

Could you unravel this? Are they the same Perendra? Did Perendra get ressurrected, but this kept a secret? Or is she really dead?

Thanks.

EDIT: This has now been somewhat resolved, as it seems Mr. Schend has been able to talk to you, but I am still confused as to Elminster's wording in the article - saying how he "misses" Perendra - if she has been ressurrected.

Chair of the The Rightful Return of Monster Deities to FR Society (RRMDFRS)

My character, drawn by Liodain: Sarelle / Sarelle (smaller)

Edited by - Sarelle on 21 May 2004 15:03:00
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  21:20:31  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message
Here's a question for Ed that always seems to come up every so often.

Can elves worship (if a divine caster) or venerate (if not a divine caster but just a normal religious person) the human deities? Or can humans do the same with the Seldarine or the demihunan or the monstrous pantheons? Vice versa with the other demihumans, or humanoids, or goblinkin, etc.

So basically I guess I'm just wondering how closed off are the other pantheons to those who are not a member of those racial pantheons.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  22:23:59  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message
Hi Ed,

I'm not actually asking a new question here, just highlighting the question i made in an earlier post to make it clearer.

I read "A Glimpse of Manshoon" which was kindly posted on these forums... but as far as i could tell the information dated back to the old days of Manshoon's dominion of Zhentil Keep (circa the previous edition of the FRCS)... i was wondering if you could provide us with a brief update to some of that information (for the Manshoon still allied to the Zhentarim)... perhaps regarding current magical equipment, appearence and the nature as to his real agreement with Fzoul that returned him to fold of the Black Network? I found the mystery surrounding that to be very intriguing.

And what do you think of the current crop of illustrations of Manshoon? Which illustration (old or new) do you feel captures your vision of him the best? Do you see him as wearing the face enclosing battle gorget?

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2004 :  15:53:16  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hello, all. Ed’s whirlwind busy today (and was yesterday, too) with publicity-trip matters, family stuff, and pumping out more novel chapters, but he did hurl one very quick reply my way, to pass on to you all:

kuje31, pantheons aren’t closed off at all. Any mortal of any race can worship any deity (of course, portfolio interests, alignment, and upbringing makes some matchups of faith and person highly unlikely, and most of the unusual ones will be the result of an individual searching for the “right” calling, or ascribing an important life event’s outcome to the influence or direct action of a particular deity). That extends to divine casters, too … though it should be noted that some priesthoods won’t welcome unusual races.

So saith Ed. Must rush myself, now. Will return tomorrow, hopefully with more Ed replies.
THO
Go to Top of Page

Myst
Acolyte

34 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2004 :  16:07:22  Show Profile  Visit Myst's Homepage Send Myst a Private Message
Hey I really hate to ask But I'm New so I'm entitled to newbie questions Who is THO I get that he/she is the Hooded One and that she/he is the one who delivers the word of Ed but who is she/he?? Humor the newb<<<<plz???

"The Cure to Ignorance is Knowledge"

-Aristotle-
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2004 :  16:14:50  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Myst

Hey I really hate to ask But I'm New so I'm entitled to newbie questions Who is THO I get that he/she is the Hooded One and that she/he is the one who delivers the word of Ed but who is she/he?? Humor the newb<<<<plz???

She's one Ed's players whose character is a member of the Knights of Myth Drannor. No, she won't tell you which one and if you do figure it out she still won't say yea or nay. :)

Also thanks Ed and the Hooded One for answering all of our bombardment of questions.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Go to Top of Page

Myst
Acolyte

34 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2004 :  16:53:34  Show Profile  Visit Myst's Homepage Send Myst a Private Message
Thx Kuje

"The Cure to Ignorance is Knowledge"

-Aristotle-
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2004 :  17:06:54  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
She's also our favorite flirt.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Karth
Seeker

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2004 :  19:35:52  Show Profile  Visit Karth's Homepage Send Karth a Private Message
I still think her tag should read:

The Hooded One
A Right Glim Spurnarmor, Leaving All The Lads Rivvim...

But hey, I freely admit to being a tad screwloose, myself. ;)

-Karth
Go to Top of Page

Proc
Acolyte

Canada
32 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  03:50:16  Show Profile  Visit Proc's Homepage Send Proc a Private Message
This is just a general comment thrown in...

I went to Ed's book signing/reading for Elminster's Daughter here in Toronto a few hours ago, and I had a great time. He did a reading from Elminster's Daughter, complete with different voices for the different characters and some actions. (I think the image of him gyrating his hips will stay with me a while...)As Homer Simpson once said: "Great teeth, good smell, class act all around."

Anyway, most importantly, I was able to thank him in person for the time he takes to answer questions here on Candlekeep.

Interestingly enough, one of the people at the reading asked him (after Ed had gone on to describe his reading, writing and working habits) if he ever slept...

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  04:42:36  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Proc
Anyway, most importantly, I was able to thank him in person for the time he takes to answer questions here on Candlekeep.

Good job and thank you for sharing your story about the book signing.

quote:

Interestingly enough, one of the people at the reading asked him (after Ed had gone on to describe his reading, writing and working habits) if he ever slept...

And what was his answer?
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  06:30:34  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Proc

This is just a general comment thrown in...

I went to Ed's book signing/reading for Elminster's Daughter here in Toronto a few hours ago, and I had a great time. He did a reading from Elminster's Daughter, complete with different voices for the different characters and some actions. (I think the image of him gyrating his hips will stay with me a while...)As Homer Simpson once said: "Great teeth, good smell, class act all around."

Just made it home from there myself. Gods a 6+ hr drive is way to much to do in one day. BUT THANK YOU ED for the wonderful hour and 45 mins or so. It was a blast finally meeting you.

Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2004 :  07:20:21  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message
Ive got a Question/Favour for Ed

A while ago one of the posters on the WOTC board created a compiled list (I believe it BobRoe) which had temples for all the gods and whcih towns and cities there in, it was basicly an expanded version of the list in the back of Powers and Pantheons.

I was wondering if you could add any churches that where missing from the list that you knew of?

Below is the list

Temples

Akadi

First Shrine of the Queen of Air (Ruins of Blaskaktar)

Auril

Icedawn’s House (South of Neshkel)
The House of Auril’s Breath (Glister)
The Towers of Fury (Calimport)
The Winter Palace (Luskan)

Azuth

House of the High Hand (Berdusk)
The Dukar’s Hand (Myth Nantar)
The First Chosen’s Hall (Almraiven)
The Hand of Azuth (Yhep)
The House of the Burning Hands (Innarlith)
The House of the High One (Saerloon)
The House of the High One Ascendent (Mountains near Lhair)
The Sorcerer’s Hand (Calimport)
The Spell-Lord’s House (Calimport)
The Tower of Mysteries (Mulmaster)

Bane

The Black Lord’s Alter (Mulmaster)
House of the Black Lord (Amruthar)
Black Lords cloak (Mourktar)

Beshaba

Spires Against the Stars (North of Saradush)
The Deep House of Doom (Suldolphor)
The Tycharradah (Calimport)

Chauntea

Aurensahldah (Calimport)
Chauntea’s Cradle (Crimmor)
Goldenfields (North-East of Waterdeep)
Harvest House (Central Amn)
Harvest House (Daggerford)
Harvest House (Near Esmeltaran)
Julkoun’s Old Mill (Julkoun)
Lastholme (Hillsfar)
The Abbey of the Golden Sheaf (Mistledale)
The Bounty of the Goddess (Archenbridge)
The Bounty of the Goddess (Voonlar)
The Glade of Life (High Forest)
The Golden Bowl of the Goddess (Iriaebar)
The Harvest Alter (Arabel)
The Harvest Table (Ashabenford)
The High Harvest Home (Elturel)
The House of Bountiful Harvest (Raven’s Bluff)
The House of Plenty (Shadowdale)
The Lady’s Sheaves (Saelmur)
The Lastholme (Hillsfar)
The Scattered Seeds (Tegal’s Mark)
The Temple of the Harvest Moon (Velarsburg)
The Green Lady’s Keep (Velprintalar)
House of Bhalla (Immilmar)

Cyric

Darkhold (Darkhold)
Fist of the Future (Hill’s Edge)
Mountain of Skulls (north of Athkatla)
The Black Lord’s Alter (Mulmaster)
The Dark God Reformed (Voonlar)
The Dark Redoubt (South of Trollford)
The Dark Sun (Llorkh)
The Minarets Muzhadahr (Calimport)
The Twin Towers of the Eternal Eclipse (Small Teeth Mountains)
Twilight Hall (Zhentil Keep)

Deneir

Candlekeep (Candlekeep)
The Masters Libary (Earthfast Mountain)
Soaring Spirit (Snowflake Mountains)
The Gallery Majesta (Calimport)
The Hallowed House of Higher Achievement (Selgaunt)
The House of the Tablets (Yhaunn)
The Inner Chamber (Berdusk)
The Scholar’s Priory (Calimport)
The Silent Room (Suzail)
Twilight Hall (Berdusk)

Eldath

Duskwood Dell (Amn, east of Eshpurta)
Elah’zad (Anauroch)
Silent Hall (Iriaebor)
The Emerald Grove (Myth Nantar)

Gond

Candlekeep (Candlekeep)
High Holy Crafthouse of Inspiration (Illul in Lantan)
The Bright Anvil (Yeshpek)
The Consecrate (Suldolphor)
The High House of the Wonderful Wheel (Ordulin)
The High House of Wonder (Baldur’s Gate)
The House of Cogs and Hammers (Tulmon)
The House of Gond (Essembra)
The House of Hands (Elversult)
The House of Inspired Hand (Waterdeep)
The House of Skilled Hands (Tantras)
The House of the Wheel (Westgate)
The House of the Wonderbringer (Tilverton)
The House of Wonders (Urmlaspyr)
The Purple Portals (Melvaunt)
The Turning Wheel (Raven’s Bluff)

Grumbar

Helm

Alter of Shields (Tilverton)
Guardian Hall (Saelmur)
Helm’s Hold (Southwest of Neverwinter)
Helm’s Shieldhall (Elturel)
House of the Guardian (Hluthvar)
Minarets Guardant (Calimport)
Sentinel Rock (Espar)
The Citadel of Protection (Raven’s Bluff)
The Gauntlet Gaurdant (Calimport)
The Guardian’s Post (Yhep)
The Hall of Vigilance (Sundabar)
The Home of the Stalwarts (Valen)
The House Invincible (Silverymoon)
The Keep of Vigilance (Everlund)
The Noble Hand (Tsurlagol)
The Ready House of the Right Strong Hand (Berdusk)
The Shieldhall (Elturel)
The Temple of the Vigilant Guard (Iljak)
The Watchful Shield (Baldur’s Gate)
Tower of the Eye (Procampur)

Ibrandul

Dark Gateway (Waterdeep)
Deep Temple of the Dark Hope (Beneath Waterdeep)
The Protector’s House (Memnon)

Ilmater

Barakmordin (West of Saradush)
Cloister of St. Ramedar (North-East of Zazesspur)
Convent of St. Raynda (Tethyr)
Hall of the Arch (Suldolphor)
House of St Liwan’s Blessings (Calimshan)
House of the Bound Hands (Calimport)
House of the Broken God (Keltar)
Monastery of St Fanal (Alimir Mountains, Calimshan)
Monastery of the Yellow Rose (Earthspur Mountains)
Seminary of St Ihrvyn (Calimshan)
Shrine of the Suffering (Baldur’s Gate)
St Taril’s (or St. Kealn’s) Monastery (Calimshan)
St Wityn’s Hospice (Alimir Mountains, Calimshan)
St. Dobla’s Abbey (Marching Mountains, Calimshan)
St. Faelar’s Cloisters (Marching Mountains, Calimshan)
St. Noradnar’s Hermitage (Calim Desert, Calimshan)
St. Saril’s Priory (Calimshan)
Temple of Bound Hands (Saelmur)
The Bloody Sash (Yeshpek)
The Friary of St Amahl (Calim Desert, Calimshan)
The Hospice of St. Mariam (Forest of Mir, Calimshan)
The House of Ilmater (Westgate)
The House of Tears (Zazesspur)
The House of the Broken God (Keltar)
The House of the Suffering God (Asbravn)
The Monastery of St. Aban (Forest of Mir, Calimshan)
The Palace of Justice, Duty, and Sufferance (Nagarr)
The Rack of Glory (Yhaunn)
The School of St. Rucir (Marching Mountains, Calimshan)
The Shine of St. Asref (Calimport)
The Towers of Willful Suffering (Eshpurta)

Istishia

Castle of the Dancing Dolphin (Trackless Sea)
Palace of the Cresting Winds (Calimport)
The Amphitheater of Tasryn (Almraiven)

Iyachtu Xvim

Heart of the Hand (Under the ruins of Zhentil Keep)
House of Iyachtu Xvim (Bexantur)
The Vihaddah Semohl (Calimport)

Kelemvor

Skullspire (Tulmon)
The Darkness Passing (Calimport)
The Sahalarka (Calimport)
Tower of Skulls (Ormath)

Kossuth

Flaming Brazier (Bezantur)
The Imperious Flame (Calimport)
The Temple of Fireyes (Schamedar)

Lathander

House of the Holy Dawn (Calimport)
Lathander’s Light (Dagger Falls)
Lathander’s Open Hand (Hap)
Moonglow Tower (Daggerford)
Morningdawn Hall (Shadowdale)
Morningmist Hall (Marsember)
Morningstar Haven (Westgate)
Morningstone House (Asbravn)
Rhyester’s Matins (Silverymoon)
Roseportal House (Berdusk)
Shrine of Rising Sun (Saelmur)
The Dawn Belltowers (Calimport)
The Dawn Tower (Ordulin)
The Dawnspire (Myth Drannor)
The Dome of Rose (Athkatla)
The Glory of the Morning (Archenbridge)
The Halls of the Morning Light (Raven’s Bluff)
The Healing House of Lathander (Scornubel)
The Hospice of Deadsnows (Mount Sabras in the Nether Mountain)
The House of Morning (Feather Falls)
The House of the Holy Light (Voonlar)
The House of the Morning (Eveningstar)
The Morning Halls (Tantras)
The Morning Watchtower (Deadsnows)
The Rose Alter (Tilverton)
The Rose Portal (Baldur’s Gate)
The Rose-Crowned Tower (Suldolphor)
The Shrine to Dawn (Nagarr)
The Song of the Morning (Beregost)
The Spires of the Morning (Waterdeep)
The Temple of the Morninglord (Ankhapur)
The Tower of the Morn (Elversult)
The Tower of the Morning (Telpir)

Lliira

A House of Joy (Asbravn)
Aurensahldah (Calimport)
Palace of Holy Festivals (Selgaunt)
Starrevel House (Berdusk)
The Cascade of Coins (Innarlith)
The Cry of Joy (Hill’s Edge)
The Hall of Seccess (Procampur)
The Halls of Laughter (Melvaunt)
The High Hallowed Festival Hall (Yhaunn)
The House of Happiness (Hillsfar)
The Sounds of Joy (Waymoot)
The Theater of Joy (Crimmor)

Loviatar

Black Spires of the Maiden (Vale of Wailing Women, Amn)
Painbliss Hall (Westgate)
The Fall of Stars (Harrowdale Town)
The High House of Hurting (Mulmaster)
The House of Nine Blessings (Calimport)
The House of the Lash (Harrowdale Town)
The House of the Scarlet Hooks (Calaunt)
The Palace of Sweet Pain (Zhentil Keep)
The Resting Place of the Whip (Melvaunt)
The Tower of Seven Woes (Skullport)

Malar

Claw Hollow (Moonwood)
Deep Hunting Grounds (Undermountian, beneath Waterdeep)
The Divine Den (Bezentil)
The Lodge of the Great Hunt (Zhentil Keep)
The Wyvernstones of Hullack (Cormyr)

Mask

Telamuzhidah (Calimport)
The House of Spires and Shadows (Westgate)
The House of the Master’s Shadow (Telfamm)
The Rogue Redeemed (Proskur)
House of the Master’s Shadow (Uthmere)

Mielikki

Deep Glade (Tall Trees)
Evergreen Hall (Everlund)
Falls of the Tumbling Stars (West of Lake Sember)
Mielikki’s Glade (Silverymoon)
Rangers’ Refuge (Brost)
The Green Door (Essembra)
The Halls of the Unicorn (Elventree)
The Lady’s Grove (Sundabar)
The Lady’s Hands (Waterdeep)
The Unicorn Run (Mornbryn’s Shield)

Milil

Arbalest’s House (Athkatla)
Candlekeep (Candlekeep)
Descantor (Myth Nantar)
Evensong Tower (Berdusk)
Temple of Good Cheer (Waterdeep)
The Halls of Inspiration (Silverymoon)
The Happy House of Splendor and Song (Tantras)
The House of Song (Selgaunt)

Mystra

House of Mysteries (East of Elventree)
Sevesheltor (Myth Nantar)
The Halls of Mystery (Raven’s Bluff)
The House of Mysteries (Nagarr)
The House of Mystra (Harrowdale Town)
The House of Wonder (Waterdeep)
The Tower of Balance (Silverymoon)
The Tower of Mysteries (Saerloon)
Witches’ Hall (Immilmar)

Oghma

Candlekeep (Candlekeep)
Domes of Reason (Procampur)
House on Many Tomes (west of Songhal)
Leaves of Learning (Highmoon)
Nualorminoalh (Calimport)
Pursuers of Pure Knowledge (Mintar)
Scrivener’s Harbor (Myth Nantar)
The Font of Knowledge (Waterdeep)
The Halls of Inspiration (Silverymoon)
The House of Knowledge (Neverwinter)
The House of the Singing Harp (Harrowdale Town)
The Leaves of Learning (Highmoon)
The Library of Curna (Curna Mountains)
The Library of the Binder (Saelmur)
The Sanctum of the Scroll (Selgaunt)
The Seat of Lore (Berdusk)
The Stone Unturned (Iltkazar)
The Unrolling Scroll (Baldur’s Gate)
Tower of Thought (Selgaunt)

Selune

Lighthouse of the Moon (Calimport)
Moonhall (Athakatla)
Moonmaiden’s Hall (Murann)
Moonrise House (Greatgaunt)
Moonshadow Hall (Yhaunn)
The High Alter of the Moon (Iriaebar)
The House of Moonlight (Tantras)
The House of the Lady (Immersea)
The House of the Moon (Thentia)
The House of the Moon (Waterdeep)
The Moonflame (Raven’s Bluff)
The Moonsilver House (Calaunt)
The Moonwater (Ylraphon)
The Rising Moon (Tsurlagol)
The Temple of Silver Stars (Silverymoon)
The Temple of the Half-moon (Elmwood)
The House of the Four Moons (Velprintalar)

Shar

The Cult of the Shadow (Tsurlagol)
The Dark Embrace (Small Teeth Mountains)
The Darkhouse (Saerloon)
The Hall of Shadows (Shade)
The Temple of Old Night (Calimport)

Shaundakul

Lanthalas’s Requiem (West of the Stonebolt Trail)
The Wind-Rider’s Way (Calimport)

Silvanus

God’s Grove (Wheloon)
Green Alter (Tilverton)
House of Silvanus (Ilighon)
Lyon’s Oak (South of the River Icehilt)
Oakengrove Abbey (Mistledale)
Oakfather’s Glen (Brost)
Old Oak Dell (Forest of Tethir)
Scared Grove of Silvanus (Grunwald)
The Forestfather’s Grove (Hill’s Edge)
The Golden Grove (Memnon)
The Oak House (Quaervarr)
The Shrines of Nature (Waterdeep)
The Silverglen (Silvermoon)

Sune

Dawndancer House (Silverymoon)
Firehair Hall (Riatavin)
Firehair’s House (Selgaunt)
Flame Stone (West of Drawn Swords)
House of Firehair (Daerlun)
The House of Firehair (Daerlun)
The House of Revels (Ordulin)
The Temple of Beauty (Waterdeep)

Talona

House of Night’s Embrace (Tashluta)
Plague Rats (Rat Hills, Waterdeep)
Plague-Mother’s Children (Chondath)
Ruins of Castle Trinity (Snowflake Mountains)
The Place of Waiting Death (Westgate)

Talos

Lightning’s Tower (Calimport)
Stormhaven House (Urmlaspyr)
The Gulf of Storms (North-East of Eshpurta)
The House of Winds (Westgate)
The Plaza of Divine Truth (Calimport)

Tempus

Battle Chapel (Highcastle)
Battlehall (Zhentil Keep)
Gloryhall (Halfhap)
Hall of Warriors (Luskan)
High House of Swords and Banners (Ormpetarr)
Spear Rock (Wyvernhunt)
Swordpoint Shrine (Essembra)
Swordspoint Hall (Berdusk)
The Abbey of the Sword (Battledale)
The Arms House (Calimport)
The Beacon of Battle (Calimport)
The Hand that Swings the Sword (Elturel)
The High Hall of Swords (Mulmaster)
The House of Glory (Tantras)
The House of Heroes (Waterdeep)
The House of Swords (Glister)
The House of the Helm (Voonlar)
The House of War (Raven’s Bluff)
The Old Sharp Sword (Hill’s Edge)
The Shine of Crossed Swords (Scardale)
The Shrine of Swords (Archenbridge)
The Table of the Sword (Daggerford)
The Towers of the Vengeful Hand (Eshpurta)
The Vault of Swords (Hillsfar)

Torm

Citadel of the Rampant Eagle (Eagle Peak)
Halls of Justice (Neverwinter)
House of Duty (Halfhap)
House of the Hand (Procampur)
Temple of Torm’s Coming (Tantras)
The Hall of Everlasting Justice (Sundabar)
The House of the Hand (Procampur)
The Shrine of Duty (Saelmur)

Tymora

Fairfortune Hall (Daggerford)
Fortune Hall (Silverymoon)
Fortuneboon Hall (Westgate)
Lady Luck’s Lending House (Athkatla)
Lodge of Luck (Halfhap)
Luck House (Ordulin)
The Coinstacks (Keczulla)
The Gates of Good Fortune (Mulmaster)
The Hall of Luck (Glister)
The Hall of Luck (Raven’s Bluff)
The Hall of Luck (Urmlaspyr)
The Halls of Fortune (Calimport)
The Hand of Chance (Tilverton)
The Happy Halls of Fortuitous Happenstance (Yartar)
The House of Hope (Tantras)
The House of the Lady (Shadowdale)
The Lady of Good Fortune (Harrowdale Town)
The Lady’s Hall (Baldur’s Gate)
The Lady’s Happy Hall (Procampur)
The Lady’s House (Arabel)
The Ladysluck Tower (Yhaunn)
The Lap of Luck (Scardale)
The Sheltering Hand (Waymoot)
The Tower of Luck (Waterdeep)
The Towers of Good Fortune (Suzail)
Tymora’s Holy Hall of Good Fortune and Casino (Zhentil Keep)

Tyr

Abbey of the Blinding Truth [1372] (Westgate)
Hand of Justice (Grunwald)
House of Tyr’s Hand (Milvarune)
Pantheist Temple of Tyr (Rock of Bral, Tears of Selune)
The Abbey of the Just Hammer (Tasseldale)
The Fortress Faithful (South-West of Zazesspur)
The Hall of Everlasting Justice (Sundabar)
The Hall of High Justice (Saelmur)
The Hall of Justice (Neverwinter)
The Halls of Justice (Waterdeep)
The Kiss of the Lady (Hill’s Edge)
The Measure House (Calimport)
The Mos que of Tyr (East of Daggerford)
The Silver Hall (Raven’s Bluff)
The Waiting (Phlan)
Hall of Brilliant Justice (Uthmere)
Hall of the Avenging Hammer (Telflamm)

Umberlee

Cove of the Queen (Mintarn)
Darkwave Hall (Urmlaspyr)
Hall of Black Waves (Ruathym)
House on the Cliff (Marsember)
Seacaves of the Roaring (Teshburl)
Shipsgrave Tower (Velen)
Stormhaven House (Orlumbor)
Temple of Red Sails (Luskan)
The Battering Wave (Tsurlagol)
The Groto of the Queen (Lathtarl’s Lantern)
The Jagged Rocks (Zhentil Keep)
The Trident Towers (Almraiven)
The Water-Queen’s House (Baldur’s Gate)
Whitecap Hall (Westgate)

Waukeen

Goldhall of the Sacraments (Urmlaspyr)
Goldspires (Athhatla)
Highwater Hall (Highwater)
House of Fair Trade (Nesme)
Khanduq of the Coinmother (Calimport)
The Cascade of Coins (Innarlith)
The Coinchapel (Calimport)
The Hall of Diamonds (Yhaunn)
The Hall of Success (Procampur)
The House Built of Gold (Mulmaster)
The House of Coins (Elversult)
The Lodge of Coins (Riatavin)
The Tower of Gold (Iriaebor)
The Tower of Riches (Ordulin)
The Wall of Coins (Suldolphor)
Temple of the Lady of Coins (Phent)

Sheela Peryroyl

The Ladyhouse (Corm Orp)

Garl Glittergold

The Gilded Nugget (Songfarla, Sunrise Mountains)
The Temple of Wisdom (The Friendly Arm)

Shiallia

The Golden Oak (Silverymoon)
The Grotto (Everlund)

Lurue

Knights of the Unicorn (Baldur’s Gate)
Phontyr’s Unicorn (Elturel)
Place of the Unicorn (Northeast of Leilon)

Corellon Larethian

Corellon’s Glen (Deepingdale)
Corellon’s Grove (Northern Evermeet)
Starmeadow (Everlund)

Dumathoin

Alter of the Last Stand (Dagger Falls)
The Gilded Hall of Glittering Gems (Mines of Mirabar)
The Hall of Omlars (Iltkazar)

Valkur

Dolphin’s Leap (Valen)
Sailor’s Last Request [Shrine] (Waterdeep)
The Schooner of the Seas (Based in Athkatla)
The Storm Horn (Murann)
The Temple of Endless Waves and Wind (Sea of Fallen Stars)
The Wavelord’s House (Telmene)

Deep Sashelas

Marultirthyr (Myth Nantar)
The Dome of the Dancing Dolphin (Thunderfoam, under the Trackless Sea)

Persana

The Clarion Call (Myth Nantar)

Segojan Earthcaller

The Den of the Great Badger (Hardbuckler)
The Ruby in the Rough (Blingdenstone)

Callarduran Smoothhands

The Steadfast Stone (Blingdenstone)
The Vault of the Star Ruby (Callarduran, beneath the Sea of Fallen Stars)

Baervan Wildwanderer

Oaksong Tower (Forgotten Forest)
The Trillimac Stockade (Blingdenstone)

Leduguer

Overlake Hold (Gracklstugh)
The Craftchimney (Underspires)

Diirinka

The Hall of Sacred Spells (Gracklstugh)

Vhaeraun

The Hall of Midnight Bloodshed (Dallnothax, Forest of Mir)
The Onyx Labyrinth (Iskasshyoll, Forert of Mir)
The Tower of the Masked Mage (Sshamath)
The Vault of Cloaked Midnight (Beneath Mount Sarenegard)

Lolth

Guallidurth (Beneath the Deserts if Calimshan)
The Web of the Spider Queen (Sshamath)

Moradin

The Ancient Forge (Ilthazar)
The Foundry of Stout Souls (Deep Realms)
The Hall of Moradin’s Forge (Citadel Adbar)

Barronar Truesilver

The Abbry of Earthhearth (Firecaverns of the Deep Realm)
The Ancient Forge (Ilthazar)

Gorm Gulthyn

The Bronze Mask (Iltkazar)
The Great Shieldhall of Eternal Vigilance (Great Rift)

Dugmaren Brightmantle

The Athenaeum of Philosophy (Silverymoon)
The Hall of Runestones (Iltkazar)

Deep Duerra

The Spear of Conquest (Underspires)

Eilistraee

The Mouth of Song (North of Quaervarr)
The Promenade of the Dark Maiden (Undermountain)
The Shadowtop Glade (Harrowdale)

Ghaunadaur

Kiaransalee

The Acropolis of Thanatos (Beneath the Galana Mountains and plains of Vaasa)

Selvetarm

The Apostolaeum of the Spider (Spider Swamp)

Abbathor

Abbai Abbathor (Teziir)
The House of Gold (Turnback Mountain)

Clangeddin Silverbeard

The Battlecavern of Unquenched Valor (Earthfast Mountains)

Haela Brightaxe

The Hall of Grand Hunts (Forlorn Hills)
The Sword Grotto (Tor of Swords, North-Northwest of the Hill of Lost Souls)

Marthammor Duin

The Hospice of Deadsnows (Mount Sabras in the Nether Mountain)
The Vault of the Lost Wayfarer (Berun’s Hill)

Sharindlar

The Vale of Dancing Water (Sumber Hills)

Thard Harr

The Emerald Crater (Volcano in Chult)

Vergadain

The Trademoot of Golden Fortune (Earthheart on the Great Rift)

Aerdrie Faenya

The Aerie of Snow Eagles (Mount Sundabar in Sossal)

Angharradh

The Hall of Trifold Harmony (Taltempla, Evermeet)

Erevan Ilesere

Quicksilver’s Lair (High Peaks)

Fenmarel Mestarine

Hanali Celanil

The Fountainheart of Shimmering Gold (Bellcrest in the Vale of Evereska)

Labelas Enoreth

Rillifane Rallathil

Moontouch Oak (Tangled Trees Region of Cormanthor)
House of the Leaflord (Relkath’s Foot)

Sehanine Moonbow

Twin Spires of Mystery (Myth Dyraalis, Forest of Mir)

Shevarash

The Vault of Unquenched Vengeance (Elven Court Region of Cormanthor)

Solonor Thelandira

Moonrise Hollow (Moonrise Hill)
The Hall of the High Hunt (Moondark Hill in Evereska Vale)

Baravar Cloakshadow

The Vault of Seven Mysteries (The Hill of Tombs in Impiltur)
Twin Spires of Mystery (Myth Dyraalis, Forest of Mir)

Flandal Steelskin

Gaerdal Ironhand

The Shield of the Rathguant Hills (Rathguant Hill)

Urdlen

Arvoreen

Citadel of the Banner Raised Anew (Amn)

Brandobaris

Cyrrollalee

The Grapevine’s Root (Vineshade Tethyr)

Urogalan

The Cliffborrow Cloister (Urogalan’s Bluff)

Yondalla

Abbey of the Bountiful Horn (Ammathluir, western Luiren)

Finder Wyvernspur

The Singing Cave (The Lost Vale)

Garagos

Godswalk Keep (Barony of Great Oak, Border Kingdoms)
The House of Steel (Westgate)
The Vale of the Reaver (Yondath)

Gargauth

Sign of the Silver Harp Inn (West of Bridge of Fallen Men)
The Dark Pit of Maleficence (Ruins of Pelevaren)

Gwaeron Windstorm

Gwaeron’s Slumber (West of Triboar)

Hoar

The Amphitheater of the First Thunder (Mourktar)
The Hidden Hand of Fate (Archendale)
The Thunderous Hand of Vengeance (Akanax)

Jergal

Godswalk Keep (Barony of Great Oak, Border Kingdoms)
The Crypt of Imminent Death (Bezantur)
The Sahalarka (Calimport)

Nobanion

Machran Spire (Gurnth)
Nobanion’s Great Pride (Shining Plains)
The Pride of Nobanion (Nathlekh)

Red Knight

The Citadel of Strategic Militancy (North-East of Baldur’s Gate)
The House of Strategy (Ankhapur)

Savras

The Hall of Pools and Mirrors (Candlekeep)
The House of the All-Seeing Orb (Tashluta)

Sharess

Festhall of Eternal Delight (Calimport)
The House of the Purple Cloak (Suldolphor)
The Prowling Purr (Innarlith)

Siamorphe

The Chapel and Chalice of the Divine Right (Waterdeep)

Ulutiu

The Glacier of Ulutiu (Great Glacier)

Uthgar

Velsharoon

Order of One Thousand Nightmares (Fields of the Dead)
The Crypt of the Arisen Army (Skull Gorge)

Eshowdow

The Great Shadow’s Mansion (The Valley of Lost Honor)

Sseth

Shrine of Cowled Serpents (Forest of Wyrms)
The Cathedral of Emerald Scales (Hlondeth)
The Pit of Vipers (Black Jungles)

Ubtao

The Maze of Life (Mezro)

Anhur

Guardians of Skuld (Skuld)
The Blood Fortress (Sultim)

Geb

The Golden Forge (Ship of the Gods)

Hathor

Horus-Re

The Solarium (Skuld)

Isis

The Mystic Cornucopia (The Great Vale)
The Spring of Eternal Hope (Shussel)
The Temple of Bountiful Joy (Skuld)

Nephthys

The Vault of Golden Commerce (Nethorild)

Osiris

The Crypt of Shadows (Jhalhoren)
The Gateway to the Afterworld (Mishtan)

Sebek

River’s Maw (Sekras)

Set

The Cavern of the Jackal (Sampransez)

Thoth

Arcanum of Magic (Gheldeneth)

Tiamat

The Alter of Scales (Catacombs of Ruined Unthalass)
The Wings of the Queen Reborn (Ruins of Castle Perilous)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 67 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: