Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Elaine Cunningham
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  15:40:38  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31
I'm not Elaine, but I'd go with Elaith being what is listed in the FRCS because Ed created him and Elaith had wizard levels then as well.

My only concern is, did Ed Greenwood create the write up for Elaith in the FRCS? There were four designers, one additional designer, and three editors all listed for the product. Perhaps a query to Mr. Greenwood to find out if he wrote up Elaith's stats in the FRCS is in order.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  15:43:17  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31
I don't recall many novels that Ed has used him. Um I think he was in Silverfall, and he might make a appearance in the Waterdeep novel due out next year. But mostly Ed wrote him up in sourcebooks.

Yes, Elaith was in Silverfall and featured in a very memorable ending with Qilue.

I stand by my belief that one of them gave some tongue in the exchange.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  15:45:58  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Kazandra

Lady Cunningham, do each of the various Elven Houses of Evermeet have the human equivalent of a coat of arms?.

Evermeet's heraldry has not, to the best of my knowledge, been addressed in FR lore. It's possible that each elven house has a coat of arms, but it's my (completely unofficial) opinion that elves are amused by this decidedly human affectation. ("Ah, yes - another jumped-up merchant who can trace his lineage back two hundred years. . . ")

Speaking of arms, I always feel a little uneasy when adressed as "Lady," as I am not a member of the peerage, not IRL nor in any PC or SCA persona. I am, in fact, decidedly common. "Mistress" would be more appropriate for those who lean toward formality. Initials are good --I've been "ec" since I started teaching high school kids who were only three years younger than me. First name is fine. "Hey you" is not entirely outside the bounds of propriety.
Go to Top of Page

YRM
Acolyte

17 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  15:46:31  Show Profile  Visit YRM's Homepage Send YRM a Private Message
quote:
Erik's suggestion of "eldritch knight" works much better, both in defining his skills and his personality. Elaith grew up in the courts of Evermeet, and rose to become captain of the king's guard. For this position, he would need skills in both fighting and wizardry.

Thanks for the reply.

I'd noticed that Eliath disabled magical wards, and stolen items, but I didn't realize he was using magic. Rogues can disarm magical traps and activate magical items too, and I mistakenly assumed that he was a fighter/rogue.

It makes more sense that Eliath would be a Fighter/Mage/Eldrich Knight, especially in the face of all these posts supporting that idea. As a reader, clarifying how I think of Eliath in D&D terms helps me as my brain tends to translate between actual written stories and game sessions.

We all read Elaine and Robert Salvatore for inspiration on developing deeper character personalities anyway, so it's very useful to get a clearer picture on a key character.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  15:46:58  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:

Lady Cunningham, do each of the various Elven Houses of Evermeet have the human equivalent of a coat of arms?.

The charming Lady Kazandra and I were discussing this topic in another thread. I wanted to specifically ask Elaine Cunningham if an idea for the heraldry of the Moonflowers or Craulnober familys ever came to your mind when writing Evermeet or other novels. If not, any ideas on what a coat of arms might feature for each family?

Thank you as always for taking the time to reply.

Edited by - SiriusBlack on 14 Apr 2004 15:48:06
Go to Top of Page

Lady Kazandra
Senior Scribe

Australia
921 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  15:54:48  Show Profile  Visit Lady Kazandra's Homepage Send Lady Kazandra a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

Evermeet's heraldry has not, to the best of my knowledge, been addressed in FR lore. It's possible that each elven house has a coat of arms, but it's my (completely unofficial) opinion that elves are amused by this decidedly human affectation. ("Ah, yes - another jumped-up merchant who can trace his lineage back two hundred years. . . ")

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question EC . Your post pretty much confirms what I had already been thinking about Elven heraldry, even their views on the human tradition. I'd thought that racial ages would play a factor in such concerns, and it does seem more interesting this way anyway.

"Once upon a time the plural of 'wizard' was 'war'." -- The Last Continent, by Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  17:05:27  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

My only concern is, did Ed Greenwood create the write up for Elaith in the FRCS? There were four designers, one additional designer, and three editors all listed for the product. Perhaps a query to Mr. Greenwood to find out if he wrote up Elaith's stats in the FRCS is in order.

I think it unlikely that Ed created those stats, for two reasons: 1) Stats are crunch, and Ed's not known for that. 2) Those stats are for 3.x, and Ed plays 2nd edition.

We actually had a similar discussion on the WotC forums, when Larlake's stats were posted and someone noticed that they didn't match the description.

You could always ask Ed, of course, but I'd be willing to bet money that he created neither stat block.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  17:17:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:

Speaking of arms, I always feel a little uneasy when adressed as "Lady," as I am not a member of the peerage, not IRL nor in any PC or SCA persona. I am, in fact, decidedly common. "Mistress" would be more appropriate for those who lean toward formality. Initials are good --I've been "ec" since I started teaching high school kids who were only three years younger than me. First name is fine. "Hey you" is not entirely outside the bounds of propriety.

Apologies, Elaine. I have an odd way of speaking, often speaking in a semi-archaic manner while simultaneously using words such as "y'all" or "prolly". A side result is that I tend to refer to respected persons as "Sir" or "Lady." I shall discontinue calling you Lady immediately.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  17:32:17  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message
quote:

Speaking of arms, I always feel a little uneasy when adressed as "Lady," as I am not a member of the peerage, not IRL nor in any PC or SCA persona. I am, in fact, decidedly common.

You know, we could fix that with a quick vote . . . .

All in favor of making "Mistress" Cunningham an official Lady of Candlekeep?

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  18:43:04  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

I think it unlikely that Ed created those stats, for two reasons: 1) Stats are crunch, and Ed's not known for that. 2) Those stats are for 3.x, and Ed plays 2nd edition.

We actually had a similar discussion on the WotC forums, when Larlake's stats were posted and someone noticed that they didn't match the description.

You could always ask Ed, of course, but I'd be willing to bet money that he created neither stat block.

I have to agree with Wooly. I doubt Ed stat'd him in the FRCS.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  18:51:06  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Apologies, Elaine. I have an odd way of speaking, often speaking in a semi-archaic manner while simultaneously using words such as "y'all" or "prolly". A side result is that I tend to refer to respected persons as "Sir" or "Lady."

No apology need - my comment was meant along the lines of "Dr. Lector is my father -- call me Hannibal."

And by the way, what's with "prolly?" Is this an elision common to web parlance (such as "blog") or a simple misspelling?

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 14 Apr 2004 18:58:23
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  19:20:36  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Apologies, Elaine. I have an odd way of speaking, often speaking in a semi-archaic manner while simultaneously using words such as "y'all" or "prolly". A side result is that I tend to refer to respected persons as "Sir" or "Lady."

No apology need - my comment was meant along the lines of "Dr. Lector is my father -- call me Hannibal."

And by the way, what's with "prolly?" Is this an elision common to web parlance (such as "blog") or a simple misspelling?

I am a highly whimsical person, and one of the ways I express that is through my speech patterns. Though I can and often do use proper grammar and speech, even in my normal conversation, I am just as likely to mangle the English language in whatever way catches my fancy at the time. I've actually been mocked far more oft for proper grammar than I have for improper grammar, which I think makes a sad statement about the individuals who did the mocking.

'Twas several years ago, long before I discovered the internet, that I started saying "prolly" instead of "probably." Though I did that independent of any other sources, I can not claim credit for that word's invention. I have seen other people use that word from time to time, so it's obviously not just me who thought it up.

When I first got on-line, I decided that unless it was otherwise necessary, I'd always type the way I spoke. Hence, I am quite likely to say "'tis" and "shan't" in one sentence and "prolly" in the next.

And yes, I am aware of the fact that people mangling the language is not a good thing. I console myself with the facts that I don't do it all the time and I only do it by choice.

Oh, and I do use the term "blog," as well.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 14 Apr 2004 19:23:17
Go to Top of Page

Bruce Donohue
Learned Scribe

Canada
131 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  00:08:32  Show Profile Send Bruce Donohue a Private Message
In regards to the Noble Families of Evermeet and their coat of arms, many are described for all the major noble houses in the supplement of Elves of Evermeet (under the words "crests". This supplement pre-dates the Cormanthyr: Empire of Elves, and Elaine's Novel Evermeet: Island of Elves.

The Tree of Souls that Amlaruil gives to Lamruil is described there, as well as the Corellon's Grove, the city of Leuthilspar, the infamous Elf Eaters, the navy and the defenses of Evermeet, the Towers of the Sun and the Moon (now destroyed)all items that Elaine brought up in her novel.
Go to Top of Page

Lady Kazandra
Senior Scribe

Australia
921 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  02:57:09  Show Profile  Visit Lady Kazandra's Homepage Send Lady Kazandra a Private Message
Thank you Bruce, I appreciate the information.

Bookwyrm, you have mine, and the Sage's vote for 'Mistress' Cunningham .

"Once upon a time the plural of 'wizard' was 'war'." -- The Last Continent, by Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  06:35:42  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message
Only two? Come now, people!

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  06:46:30  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
I'm not voting until I see Elaine weigh in on that issue.

Go to Top of Page

Lady Kazandra
Senior Scribe

Australia
921 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  06:57:18  Show Profile  Visit Lady Kazandra's Homepage Send Lady Kazandra a Private Message
Wooly Rupert, I believe EC already said, "Mistress" would be more appropriate for those who lean toward formality.

Is that not enough?.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  07:36:07  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:

Wooly Rupert, I believe EC already said, "Mistress" would be more appropriate for those who lean toward formality.

Is that not enough?.

Well, someone else proposed naming her a Lady of Candlekeep. I am waiting to see her reaction to that.

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  10:00:19  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:

quote:

Is that not enough?.

Well, someone else proposed naming her a Lady of Candlekeep. I am waiting to see her reaction to that.

Reaction = cognitive dissonance. In other words, "Good sir, I think you do me too much honor."
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  10:03:30  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Donohue

In regards to the Noble Families of Evermeet and their coat of arms, many are described for all the major noble houses in the supplement of Elves of Evermeet (under the words "crests".

Dang, I KNEW I should have double-checked this supplement before answering! Major brain blip. Thanks for the clarification.

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  16:14:47  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Donohue

In regards to the Noble Families of Evermeet and their coat of arms, many are described for all the major noble houses in the supplement of Elves of Evermeet (under the words "crests". This supplement pre-dates the Cormanthyr: Empire of Elves, and Elaine's Novel Evermeet: Island of Elves.

Yes, but if I recall correctly, the information about the coat of arms in Evermeet is the same information later presented in the Cormanthyr supplement.

Or is there information about certain houses not found in the Cormanthyr book? If so, which ones and any page references would be helpful.

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  00:08:20  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message
I was just watching a Great Big Sea video and was thinking that their music might be interesting to Danilo with their upbeat and sometime humourous music. Much of it fit for a part and with roots in the celtic culture of the musicians. He might also like Barenaked Ladies if he knew the culture.

But I have a question. What would Danilo think about the music industry of our world? How would he handle a video or CD? A website or a concert? Or the insane money many of the popular ones get?

Just curious. Thanks.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

Bruce Donohue
Learned Scribe

Canada
131 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  01:13:11  Show Profile Send Bruce Donohue a Private Message
These are the Noble Families of that are located in Elves of Evermeet with a description of their crests (no picture thought) and Elaine you are most welcome. My pleasure to help out.:

HOUSE DUROTHIL (Sun Elf)
* The house's crest portray's a gold dragon's head, and its colors are yellow and white.
* The family's current patriarch is the ancient high mage Ilianaro Durothil, who fought at the siege of Myth Drannor.

HOUSE SILVERSPEAR (Moon Elf)
* No crest mentioned per say with the exception that their house colors are silver and green
*One of the few Noble Houses to have escaped the fall of Myth Drannor to settle on Evermeet

HOUSE AELOROTHI (Sun Elf)

* The House colors are red and blue. The crest shows a red swan on a blue field.

HOUSE SYMBAERN(Sun Elf, also mentioned in Cormanthyr: Empire of Elves)
* Symbaern Sigil is a white Espruar s-rune on a green field
*One of the few Noble Houses to have escaped the fall of Myth Drannor to settle on Evermeet

HOUSE EVANARA (Moon Elf)
* The House colors are blue and white, and whose emblem is a prancing white horse

HOUSE ALENUATH (Moon Elf)
* Family colors are gray and green

HOUSE NIGHSTAR (Moon Elf)
*Their symbol,an eight-pointed sliver star on a blue filed and House colors are navy blue, violet, and silver

HOUSE AMARILLIS (Moon Elf)
* The house's crest is a green dolphin

HOUSE NEIRDRE (Sun Elf)
*Their symbol is a Black Dragon couchant on a red field, and House Colors are black and ember red.
*One of the few Noble Houses to have escaped the fall of Myth Drannor to settle on Evermeet (Two escaped Myth Drannor to follow a handfull of other survivors to Evermeet)

HOUSE EROTH (Moon Elf)
* No symbol or crest listed

HOUSE KORIANTHIL NO MENTION

HOUSE HAWKSONG (Moon Elf)
* Six Glowing wands set around a yellow blazing sun on a green field, house colors are olive-drab-green, emerald green, and lime green

HOUSE RAERDRIMNE (Sun Elf dying out)
NO MENTION

HOUSE AHMAQUISSAR
NO MENTION

HOUSE LE'QUELLA (Moon Elf)
* The house colors are red, orange, and yellow. The family crest consists of three triangles, on of each hours color, on a white background.

HOUSE SHAELARA (Sun Elf)
new to Evermeet, most family member (lots) are under 100 years and no mention to colors or crest

So there you have it, the colors and crests of the main Noble Houses as listed in Elves of Evermeet

Noble Houses that are listed in Cormanthyr: Empire of Elves p.113 to 117 * Please not the the symbol (D) equals dead clans and (E) is equal to now on Evermeet. Some may have survived to go to Evereska but nothing is mentioned about that. For more info if they made it to Evereska or not, well you will have to ask Steven Schend about that.

Alastrarra (D?)
Ammath (D?)
Audark (D, except they are Baelorns in the Vale of Lost Voices)
Auglamyr (D?)
Aunglor (D)
Dahast(D)
Durothil (E)
Ealoeth (D? maybe)
Echorn (D?)
Faerondarl (D)
Goadulphyn (may still be alive but has many half-elven members)
Haevault (D)
Haladar (D)
Hawksong (E)
Ildacer (D)
Iliathorr (D?)
Llundlar Clan (D)
Maerdrym (D)
Miritar (D? not sure since I think I heard this name somewhere)
Mistrivin (D)
Mistwinter (D? since they were founding member of the Harpers, therefore may be found in either Evereska or Berdusk) A silver harp between the horns of a cresent moon encircled by stars on a black field, no House colors
Moonglamer (D? there are floating around somewhere) Crest: A proper moonhorse rampant on a blue filed, House colors are ash gray, silver, moon white, and steel-blue
Narlbeth (D)
Neirdre (E)
Nightstar (E)

Nimesin (Well a few are alive, one need no mention, An armored elven hand surrounded by golden flames crushing and breaking a proper long sword in its grasp agains a black field

Ni'Tessine (I think they still live) A proper pegasus and griffon salient and respectant over a blue field. House colors are either powder white and shy blue or dun borwn and gold depending on the branch of the family

Oakstaff (TANGLE TREES)Crest: Seven acorns and much ivy growing up and around a thick oaken staff set against a green field. House Colors: browns and green of no particular specificity.
Omberdawn (D?)
Ongulth (D?)
Orbryn (Maybe still be alive somewhere) Crest: Six gold coins in a circle around a six-pointed star set on a white field. House Colors: Purple, magenta, and pink

Starym (Alive but in hiding somewhere, well at least most of them) Crest: Two falling Silver Dragons respectant. House Colors: Silver and maroon

Silverspear (E)

Symbaern (E)

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  05:37:45  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
Uh, thanks for the reply. However, not sure this large amount of information is allowed to be posted since to my knowledge it is still under copyright. I know Alaundo allows small pieces of information as long as they are properly referenced.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  07:53:00  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
Elaine, an odd thought just went winging across my brain, which is not at all an unusual occurrence.

There is a published character of Ed's named Baelam the Bold. One of the most notable things about Baelam is his left hand. He lost the original hand, and has replaced it with a mechanical hand. He has perfect control over this hand, which is grafted to his flesh.

Now, what happens when he uses this hand to pick up an active moonblade?

Yes, I realize this is an odd question, but I'm entertaining an idea for a short story, and a scenario like this could feature in the story.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  09:28:23  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message
My guess would be he could pick up a sheathed moonblade, but if he drew it . . . .

Well, ashes and a hand with no owner.

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  12:33:35  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:

Elaine, an odd thought just went winging across my brain, which is not at all an unusual occurrence.

There is a published character of Ed's named Baelam the Bold. One of the most notable things about Baelam is his left hand. He lost the original hand, and has replaced it with a mechanical hand. He has perfect control over this hand, which is grafted to his flesh.

My guess would be that the moonblade would respond to the entire person, not simply the appendage touching it. If anything, I suspect the metal would amplify the shock.

Otherwise, you'd have evil necromancers and orcs with deep pockets shouting, "Bring me the hand of a noble elf!" (Consider Roger Zelazny's good-vs-evil millinium competition in "Bring Me The Head of Prince Charming...")
Go to Top of Page

Grimbones
Acolyte

9 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  14:05:14  Show Profile  Visit Grimbones's Homepage Send Grimbones a Private Message
E.C.-

Just read your reply on Greenwood's sticky. Do you know that "full" feeling you get when you read something that was written with care and thought?

Yeah. Something along those lines.

From All of Us, to the One of You, thank you.

http://choosedeath.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  15:49:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:

quote:

My guess would be that the moonblade would respond to the entire person, not simply the appendage touching it. If anything, I suspect the metal would amplify the shock.

Otherwise, you'd have evil necromancers and orcs with deep pockets shouting, "Bring me the hand of a noble elf!" (Consider Roger Zelazny's good-vs-evil millinium competition in "Bring Me The Head of Prince Charming...")

Ah, good point. So much for that particular idea... 'Tis a good thing that the writing of that tale is still some distance away!

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2004 :  18:11:38  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
If you're a RenFaire fan, chances are you've already discovered Renaissance Magazine. Issue #36 is now available. The theme is the War of the Roses, and includes my non-fiction article "Richard III and the Princes in the Tower."

The historians among us should keep in mind that this is a magazine of popular history, not a scholarly journal, but despite the occasional error it's an entertaining introduction to medieval and Renaissance history and lore. It's also one of the best sources for up-to-date information on RenFaires, as well as links to the requisite garb and gear. LARP gamers and DMs may also find it a good resource. I usually find the advertisements alone worth the cover price. Here's the URL: www.renaissancemagazine.com

And now, returning to the Realms....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000