Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Elaine Cunningham
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2008 :  12:23:59  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Ergdusch

Hi Elaine!

Just wanted to tell you that I enjoy reading the C&K trilogy very much. I am in the third book by now and wonder about the following things:

1. Did you think of the Laraken yourself or was that something you HAD to include in the novels?

The Laraken was mentioned in some of the gaming lore. Its form was different, but its magic-absorbing capacity was what inspired the particular version of the monster used in C&K.

quote:
2. How would you pronounce 'Procopio Septus'. Is the c pronounced as [k] or rather a [s]? Just wondering...

It would be [k].

quote:
EDIT NOTE:
Your homepage is down atm. Therefore I post this here: How long would it take you to send a book from your book cellar to an adress in NY? A friend of mine is there until April 18th and could take it home with him.... Would save some shipping costs...

Huh. Thanks for the heads-up. The page is indeed down, and I'll check with my server to see what's up. If you email me with the details, I can get the book in the mail same day. I'm in Rhode Island, so the book should get to NY in 1-3 business days. Shouldn't be a problem.

(email: elainecunningham AT cox DOT net)

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 10 Apr 2008 12:25:32
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2008 :  16:54:04  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message
Hi Elaine,
I sent you a mail few days ago. I just asked you the authorization to translate one of your short novels (History of the crinti) and to put this text in a French FR fans website.
Sent it to the e-mail adress which is on your own website. I had the Read message back but I had no answer.
That's why I try to ask it here.

I thank you so very much for reading my question... and for everything you do for us !
Read you soon.

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2008 :  18:00:35  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Fillow

Hi Elaine,
I sent you a mail few days ago. I just asked you the authorization to translate one of your short novels (History of the crinti) and to put this text in a French FR fans website.
Sent it to the e-mail adress which is on your own website. I had the Read message back but I had no answer.
That's why I try to ask it here.

I thank you so very much for reading my question... and for everything you do for us !
Read you soon.

Hi, Fillow.

Sorry about the non-response. Every now and then my email filters eat messages.

I'm going to address your question here in the forum rather than take it to email, because this is an issue that arises quite frequently.

If you want to translate any Forgotten Realms material for publication, even if that publication is on the Internet, you will need permission from WotC. Since I don't own the copyright to any of my work set in the Realms, I have no say in the matter.

For the record, however, I'm very much in favor of your project. I hope you're able to work something out with WotC and get the Crinti article online.

Best,
ec

Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2008 :  18:14:17  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message
Thanks a lot for your fast answer Elaine.
Read you soon.

Best regards.

Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3736 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2008 :  15:33:47  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

I thought it was already pushed back, though.

-It probably was. It doesn't deserve all of the bouncing around it gets.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2008 :  15:54:46  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Dagnirion

quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

I thought it was already pushed back, though.

-It probably was. It doesn't deserve all of the bouncing around it gets.

"It" doesn't deserve it, no, but then, Reclamation wouldn't be the first story that deserved better treatment from its author than it received.

Sorry for the continued silence on this question. I hope to have an answer for you shortly.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2008 :  19:50:31  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I've heard writers far more experienced than I admit that every now and then, they'll come up against a book that is far more difficult to write than they'd anticipated--including some stories they're never able to complete. For me, RECLAMATION was one of these problematic stories.

I rewrote the plot several times, changed the scope of the story, dropped characters and subplots and added new ones, changed Elaith Craulnober's role from a secondary character to a major character, wrote, revised, tossed out, lather-rinse-repeat. Despite all these efforts--and also because of them--I was unable to complete the book before the drop-deadline. After much consideration, the folks at WotC decided to cancel RECLAMATION.

I have absolutely no complaints about the way WotC has handled this situation. If a writer cannot, for any reason, meet a contracted deadline, the publisher has every right to cancel that book.

Yes, I'm disappointed. This story dealt with several issues I would have liked to resolve: the final mystery behind the moonblades, the identity of the child Princess Amnestria bore to Elaith Craunober, the fate of Kymil Nimesin, the royal succession of Evermeet. Elaith needed to face his past and move beyond it one way or another. Danilo needed to move beyond what my friend and current co-writer calls "a walking romantic subplot" and come into his own. Arilyn had residual issues raised by events in the last part of Dream Spheres.

But. With fourth edition around the corner, it just didn't make sense to push back the release date again. Upcoming 4th edition changes to the Realms will render many of the themes and concerns of this book irrelevant, just as the destruction of Halruaa pretty much guaranteed the irrelevance of the Counselors & Kings trilogy. Also, nine years have elapsed since the release of DREAMSPHERES, the last Songs & Swords book. Nine years. That's a long, long gap, even in as long-lived a series as Songs & Swords. ELFSHADOW, the first Songs & Swords book, has been in print longer than many FR readers have been alive. All things considered, it’s probably time to move on.

I apologize to readers who have been looking forward to this story and who are disappointed by its cancellation. You have my heartfelt thanks for all your support, kindness, and friendship over the years.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2008 :  20:51:20  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
That's a grand disappointment, Elaine.

I hope that at some point, things may change, and Wizards will allow the publication of a book that many, many of us have waited a long time to read.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Zanan
Senior Scribe

Germany
942 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2008 :  20:59:24  Show Profile  Visit Zanan's Homepage Send Zanan a Private Message
Ach well, we are all but humans and I for one look forward to your next short story or novel.

One would hope that WotC will in some day to come publish a few novels about the Old Realms - after the fuss about 4E and all that is connected to it subsides somewhat. And hopefully, you will be among those authors chosen for the task.

Heck, I'd really love to read more about that turban-wearing wild elf assassin!

Cave quid dicis, quando et cui!

Gęš a wyrd swa hio scel!

In memory of Alura Durshavin.

Visit my "Homepage" to find A Guide to the Drow NPCs of Faerūn, Drow and non-Drow PrC and much more.

Edited by - Zanan on 14 Apr 2008 21:02:37
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2008 :  21:05:28  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

That's a grand disappointment, Elaine.

I hope that at some point, things may change, and Wizards will allow the publication of a book that many, many of us have waited a long time to read.

Last night I couldn't fall asleep, so I came downstairs and starting reading Writing the Mystery, a writing reference book with articles by many of the top mystery writers. Lawrence Block, whose work I've long enjoyed, contributed an interesting article about "ending a story." He concluded that there were three reasons why he occasionally stalled out:

1) There was something wrong with the story itself. It went off track somewhere, but he just couldn't figure out where and how.

2) There was nothing wrong with the story, but he just wasn't able to finish it at that particular time. On more than one occasion, he pulled an abandoned ms out of the file months or years later, read it, and immediately figured out how to procede.

3) There was nothing wrong with the story, but he was having a crisis of confidence and needed to muscle his way past it.

I'm fairly sure I'm facing a Number 1 problem, because I know what a confidence crisis feels like, since I'm obliged to push through them on a regular (weekly? daily?) basis. Maybe someday I'll wake up at o-dark-thirty sitting bolt upright and exclaiming, "Yeah! That's EXACTLY what the story needed!" And maybe I'll finish it to satisfy a personal sense of closure. But barring that if-if scenario, this isn't a matter of WotC "allowing" publication. If they'd received a finished ms on schedule, they would have published it already.
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2008 :  21:05:33  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message
I'm afraid of understanding (I recall that English language is not my native one !) that there probably wont be any future for Elaith, Danilo and Arilyn ?
That's what you mean Elaine ?

La brute.com

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2008 :  21:07:17  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:

I'm afraid of understanding (I recall that English language is not my native one !) that there probably wont be any future for Elaith, Danilo and Arilyn ?

That's correct.

Elaith is the only character that could (possibly) survive both the Spellplague and the 100-year timeline shift.
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2008 :  21:09:16  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message
I'm sorry to hear of your trouble.

You've got what makes what irrelevant backwards.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2008 :  21:15:56  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

Thanks for the kind word. As a writer, what I consider "relevant" are interesting stories, compelling characters, and carefully crafted prose. These are the things I strive for no matter what the project, with varying degrees of success. But as a FR writer, I also have to also consider the setting, which includes editorial decisions concerning directions for the world.

Many, if not most, FR readers judge a book's success not only by the story but also how it handles the setting, and by this measure, contribution/innovation is a criterion of relevance.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  00:45:51  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Elaine, while I'm deeply disappointed to hear this unfortunate news [Danilo remains my favorite Realms character after all], I can also say that, having read through your recent discussion here, I certainly feel for you, especially in terms of both the pressure and inevitable pain you've faced while wrestling with this work. And I appreciate the level of committment you've demonstrated once again, in attempting to meet the expectations of the most fanatical Realms reader.

I can only hope that we still may see some form of this story told in the future.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Brian R. James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  00:49:34  Show Profile  Visit Brian R. James's Homepage Send Brian R. James a Private Message
Wow I'm stunned. I've been a fan of your Realms fiction since the beginning Elaine, and have enjoyed every word. In fact, it was your sweeping novel, Evermeet, which prompted me to get off my duff and start compiling timelines for the setting. It's my sincere hope and desire that you'll find your muse and continue writing fiction for the Forgotten Realms.

Brian R. James - Freelance Game Designer

Follow me on Twitter @brianrjames
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  00:52:29  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham
But as a FR writer, I also have to also consider the setting, which includes editorial decisions concerning directions for the world.
As a professional, yes. Creatively, my gist was that I think your books are a better standard of relevance to the Realms than the machinations of the Wizards team.
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  00:56:08  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message
Elaine, its sad to see this book disappear, and words fail me as far as saying anything more profound than that. My Realms, it seems, are well and truly dead.
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  00:58:43  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message
quote:

quote:
But as a FR writer, I also have to also consider the setting, which includes editorial decisions concerning directions for the world.
As a professional, yes. Creatively, my gist was that I think your books are a better standard of relevance to the Realms than the machinations of the Wizards team.

I would say I agree.

I heard this sad news in another thread, and like everybody else I'm stunned.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  00:59:41  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Elaine, its sad to see this book disappear, and words fail me as far as saying anything more profound than that. My Realms, it seems, are well and truly dead.

And hearing that from KEJR certainly doesn't bode well.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Theophilus
Learned Scribe

Australia
143 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  01:16:28  Show Profile  Visit Theophilus's Homepage Send Theophilus a Private Message
quote:

quote:

Thanks for the kind word. As a writer, what I consider "relevant" are interesting stories, compelling characters, and carefully crafted prose. These are the things I strive for no matter what the project, with varying degrees of success. But as a FR writer, I also have to also consider the setting, which includes editorial decisions concerning directions for the world.

Many, if not most, FR readers judge a book's success not only by the story but also how it handles the setting, and by this measure, contribution/innovation is a criterion of relevance.

I don't like speculate but if this criterion is applied across the literature isn't there a chance that Mr Greenwood's 3rd instalment could similarly be cancelled?
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  01:21:24  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Theophilus

quote:

quote:

I don't like speculate but if this criterion is applied across the literature isn't there a chance that Mr Greenwood's 3rd instalment could similarly be cancelled?

I don't see any reason why it WOULD be. The issue is my inability to finish the story, not WotC's willingness to publish the story according to the contractually agreed-upon schedule.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  01:50:37  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
I'm certainly no Realms author, but I can undestand completely where you are coming from. For the past six months or so I haven't been able to work on any of the Realms projects I used to enjoy so.

It all seems so........ pointless, now.

As much as I would love to have some closure with all of those wonderful storylines, I completely respect your decision to not continue work on something you are personally unhappy with (the story thus far, I mean).

Sometimes we can be our own worst critics, but if we can't live up to our own high standards, then who will?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  09:20:06  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message
quote:

quote:

That's correct.

Elaith is the only character that could (possibly) survive both the Spellplague and the 100-year timeline shift.

, pardon me, but how old was Arilyn anyway, thought she was 36 or 46.

Half-elf 62 years 93 years 125 years 3d20 years to death.

so assuming she wasnt over 50 shed live the 100 year jump.
she could survive the spell plague to ih she ended up in a magical protected spot, or made a break for andrio's gate.

a bit retirement during that period sounds pretty good.

bummer that reclamation got canceled.......

edit: my spelling is bad
2nd edit: yep really bad spelling of mine

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234

Edited by - sfdragon on 15 Apr 2008 21:43:02
Go to Top of Page

Zanan
Senior Scribe

Germany
942 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  11:05:34  Show Profile  Visit Zanan's Homepage Send Zanan a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I'm certainly no Realms author, but I can undestand completely where you are coming from. For the past six months or so I haven't been able to work on any of the Realms projects I used to enjoy so.

It all seems so........ pointless, now.

Well, being a historian in "real life", I tend to look at all that happens over at the WotC as well as with Elaine here from another angle.

It is not that she is gone, or the Realms are gone.

Sure, we are all disappointed about what happened to Elaine and Reclamation, as well as WotC's decision (which still is (even though they have every right to do so) a bit baffling, as you are surely one of their top-sellers and no-one but you and them know about deadlines et al). Yet, it's not that Earth will stop rotating. If authors like Peter Tremayne (Sister Fidelma stories) or Lindsay Davis (Marcus Didius Falco) write about characters, they full well know that the fictional bones of those have all become dust by now, their respective "realms" long since gone. Never will that stop them from writing novels or adventures though.

As I intimated over at the WizBoards, one would hope that WotC and Elaine can come up with some sort of an agreement that the story of the threesome mentioned above does not end as it is. Short stories in Dragons, a little tale here at Candlekeep (Compendium?) and the like could well mean that all the work spend on the story will not turn to dust in Elaine's cupboard. Obviously, it will not give Elaine much of a financial reward, but one would hope that this can be solved one way or another and to everyone's benefit. These hours at the writing desk should not be in vein, shouldn't they?!

Now, MT, there are of course many (as in MANY) blank spaces to be filled in Faerūn's history pre-Spellplague. I for one will not cease with my efforts to create more characters, stories and lore for the Realms I come to love. The Realms pre-4E and pre-Spellplague. Of course, the doom-and-gloom scenario of Spellplague will still hang heavily above every hero created, every campaign designed. But a) the characters don't know that it will happen and b ) we do not think 24/7 whether that asteroid will hit Earth in 2039 (or something), or else we would go mad about that too and become virtually catatonic.

No way! By that time, my favourite footie team could have won their 83rd league title and I for one would not want to miss any minute of that! Nor any upcoming story about Ferret, Liriel or a newly designed character which happened to explore Ascore in 1238 D.R. ... or the like.

Cave quid dicis, quando et cui!

Gęš a wyrd swa hio scel!

In memory of Alura Durshavin.

Visit my "Homepage" to find A Guide to the Drow NPCs of Faerūn, Drow and non-Drow PrC and much more.

Edited by - Zanan on 15 Apr 2008 11:07:00
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3736 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  13:55:50  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message
-Elaine, words cannot express how sorry for you, and, in general, how sad I am. These are dark times for the Forgotten Realms, and Reclaimtion was, in my mind, the light at the end of the tunnel. The "Point of Light", if you will. Reclaimation was probably going to be one of the last, if not the last, Forgotten Realms novel that I read, as the future of the Forgotten Realms is not for me.

-And, what a climax it would have been. The culmination of so many complex tangents, plotlines and stories. A definite fate for various characters that we have all, over the years, come to love, hate, laugh at, and cry with. But now, unfortunatley, none of that will come to pass. Like so many other things in the current Forgotten Realms, we will now never get to see what happens to Elaith, to Arilyn, to Danillo, to Kymil, to Amnestria's daughter, and to everyone else. That is, their true fates, as determined by the individual who breathed life into these characters, who made us care about them.

-Just when the roller coaster was reaching the top of that slope, about to take that tumble for the final time, it stops. Just when the composer was signaling his orchestra to build the creshendo for the grand finale, he cuts them off.

-Elaine, I genuinely hope that you are able to "find yourself" and expel the writing demons that are 'haunting' you.

Steve (and, by proxy, the entire Forgotten Realms fandom )

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  15:47:06  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
...And don't delete the file, this time!

In fact, you can email me a copy for safekeeping, if you'd like.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  16:10:45  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Better yet, we could store it here at Candlekeep!

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  17:31:18  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage
quote:

It's true--I have deleted several versions of Reclamation. But yeah, I really should keep the most recent version.
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  19:08:16  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message
quote:

quote:

It's true--I have deleted several versions of Reclamation. But yeah, I really should keep the most recent version.

You really should listen to our great scribes you know.
Put your project in safe within the Candlekeep walls. all our Loremasters and Namers will take care of it. There is no danger
Trust me... ...

La brute.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 81 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000