Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Icewind Dale I & II COMPLETE!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2013 :  16:51:10  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Both versions, with added content, only 4.99 per game on GOG.com. Heavy traffic right now, but worth the cheap prices for games!

" I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"
~Joneleth Irenicus

"Wisdom? My dear boy, wisdom is knowing that you do not know everything. Wisdom is realizing, a wise man ALWAYS has questions. Not answers."

~Alruane

Light
Learned Scribe

Australia
231 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2013 :  14:48:47  Show Profile Send Light a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ooohhh. I think I will!

"A true warrior needs no sword" - Thors (Vinland Saga)
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2013 :  15:06:23  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I bought them both yesterday and downloaded them within an hour or two, wasn't TOO bad! Very well put together! You won't regret buying it, that's for sure.

" I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"
~Joneleth Irenicus

"Wisdom? My dear boy, wisdom is knowing that you do not know everything. Wisdom is realizing, a wise man ALWAYS has questions. Not answers."

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2013 :  01:23:30  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice games! Liked part 1 better than part 2. But there is nothing like BG2...

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2013 :  13:46:58  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I prefer Baldur's Gate series games, but these are growing on me to.

~Joneleth Irenicus

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

Light
Learned Scribe

Australia
231 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2013 :  13:47:23  Show Profile Send Light a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I must confess... I never actually completed IWD2. Will be good to finally finish it. I got lost/stuck at the Yuan-ti caves/thing and never could figure out what to do.

"A true warrior needs no sword" - Thors (Vinland Saga)

Edited by - Light on 18 Dec 2013 13:48:08
Go to Top of Page

Alamadaeo
Acolyte

18 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2014 :  15:41:11  Show Profile Send Alamadaeo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have yet to be able to get past the Ice Temple on Icewind Dale 2, but thankfully there are tutorials on YouTube now. I love IWD2, but haven't gotten to play the first one. I've never played any of the Baulders Gates unfortunately.

Alamadaeo: http://40.media.tumblr.com/4828796b38923a6472e20a2c2e3ab705/tumblr_mfjzc0KBB61qfnq1do3_400.jpg
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000