Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Think it is time we forgave the Zehir ...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2013 :  13:24:44  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sfdragon

its not cannon at all.

I just then made it up at the time I posted it.

if you like it, you have my permission to steal it and run with it.( after all I stole markustay's ravequeen consort to kelemvor idea)

just post your results

Hey, that was my idea!!
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2013 :  18:13:35  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well hells bells Diffan, I didnt know taht you thought of it before me.....

still he can run with it....

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Gyor
Master of Realmslore

1621 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2017 :  01:03:17  Show Profile Send Gyor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that they intend for Zehir in 5e to be an alias for Set, at least the 5e DMG indicated that.
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2017 :  01:50:24  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, Zehir was always Set. If you read "Worlds & Monsters" (4e preview book), there they say that Zehir "placeholder" name was Set before they decided to go with an original name instead. Thought, they were thinking more in Conan's Set than egyptian Set, it seems.

Nonetheless, Zehir always has been Set since 4th-edition. So, really, he is not an interloper. He just went by a new name because reasons.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...

Edited by - Zeromaru X on 11 Sep 2017 01:52:02
Go to Top of Page

TomCosta
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
948 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2017 :  15:38:17  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd swear I read that Zehir was just an alias of Set to stay in the Realms during the Sundering. Of course, I don't recall where I read that....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000