Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 sundering question...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2013 :  00:05:16  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
so who are all the characters in the sundering artwork line up?

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234

sagechan
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2013 :  02:22:58  Show Profile Send sagechan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sundering_characters.jpg

I'm pretty sure the ??? character in the robes is Orsin from The Godborn
Go to Top of Page

MrsDrasek
Acolyte

26 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2013 :  16:54:13  Show Profile  Visit MrsDrasek's Homepage Send MrsDrasek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The art is done by Tyler Jacobson, very talented artist. He has a blog and I think you can find each individual character on the sundering site as well.

Part Well...Regret Nothing
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2013 :  17:04:32  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

It's not Orsin. It's a female. I don't see a name, though. Link here.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2013 :  19:11:10  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe she is one of the 'mysteries' going into 5e.

I just call them "angsty drow guy with big kitty and some other 4e folk I can't be bothered remembering".

And Elminster.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2013 :  17:30:40  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

When I saw the not-zoomed-in picture, I really thought that Thayan is Aoth. Not only that it's not Aoth, it's actually a female. And now I wonder why one supposedly "famous" (with eight books featuring him) signature character in 4E is not in that artwork.

Go to Top of Page

Arcanus
Senior Scribe

485 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2013 :  17:48:47  Show Profile  Visit Arcanus's Homepage Send Arcanus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

When I saw the not-zoomed-in picture, I really thought that Thayan is Aoth. Not only that it's not Aoth, it's actually a female. And now I wonder why one supposedly "famous" (with eight books featuring him) signature character in 4E is not in that artwork.

Aoth who?
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2013 :  17:51:40  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arcanus

quote:

Aoth who?
Aoth, the half brother of Ao.

Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2013 :  18:26:14  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Arcanus

quote:

Aoth who?
Aoth, the half brother of Ao.

Yep, I have no clue who Aoth is... :P
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000