Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 [Mystara] Threshold: The Mystara Magazine ('zine)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dark Wizard
Senior Scribe

USA
830 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2013 :  22:56:33  Show Profile Send Dark Wizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The dedicated scribes and sages of the Vaults of Pandius (Mystara fansite) have released their fanzine (links below):

Threshold: The Mystara Magazine - General information page with submission guidelines for Issue 2!

Issue 1: Back to the Borderlands of Karameikos - The magazine itself, in PDF format. At a hefty 180 pages (!), it may take time to load depending on your connection and device.

And from Bruce Heard's own G+ post about the magazine, here's a quick list of contents:

Editorial
This Issue's Authors
30 years Anniversary of red Box D&D
The Demography of Karameikos
The History of Karameikos
Karameikos - The Hidden Years
Thorn's Mystara
Bruce Heard Interview
Unveiling the Radu Clan
Strolojca and Draconius
Yuri Molotov - Death Knight
The Rise of Dhrom Dhum
The Dangers of the Dymrak Wilds
Fort Doom
Mirror of the Eternal Night
Return to the Ice Wall
Guild Wars
Time's Travels
Artwork Sources and Credits
Next Issue

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2013 :  03:11:29  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is pretty awesome. I've toyed with the idea of doing 3.5 and D&D Next conversions but it seemed like a lot of work given my "must update ALL the things!" tendencies and the bothersome need to pay bills every once in a while. Much more feasible to do a thing here and there when others are working on it too. I didn't even know the Pandius site existed. Thanks for the heads-up!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000