Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 My New Grey Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  06:29:58  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Arcanamach

Dalor, I like your placement of Cerilia. If I may ask, what are those landmasses below Djapar? Is that homebrew or from published material? Also, can you give a basic synopsis of your homebrew continent?

The Chaeldain Isles are below Djapar. They are actually from my earliest campaign world...a Greek culture. The islands are actually from a map that I stole from another person...the concept is old however; very old (going back over 15 years). The Chaeldain in this concept will be a blend of ancient Greece with heavy influence from Middle-Eastern concepts...much akin to the Seleucid Empire. It is still heavily fragmented unlike that empire; but the origins of the Chaeldain are from the largest central island.

The Chaeldain Isles were once mostly dominated by a Djaparan Empire that at its height expanded to Cerilia...and the Djaparan nation actually originated with a massive invasion of the islands by an expansion from Zhakara of the Djaparan people.

The current situation in the Chaeldain Isles is a resurgence of Chaeldain power via the Chaeldain League which has pushed the Djaparan people out of power. However, the fractious Chaeldain League has now to contend with an expansionistic Minotaur invasion from Ansalon. The Minotaurs have actually been trading with the Chaeldain for some time, and their mercenaries highly used up until the War of the Lance by various Chaeldain City-States to push out the Djaparan presence.

As for my home continent: originally I was going to have it on a world apart, but I want to mesh several campaign worlds together to allow my players full control of where they want to go and what they want to do. The northernmost third is called Ghanam, and is primarily an African type continent currently dominated by the Amarian Empire (much akin to the Aksum Empire) on the southern shores, filled with a number of jungle kingdoms in the center and then the Ivory “Empire” on the north shores which is really a collection of petty kingdoms all worshiping the same pantheon of gods and closely knit by culture, which is highly advanced.

The islands to the east of Ghanam are the Dragon Archipelago which is home to numerous ancient cities belonging to the now vanished Ssalzek race…in truth a branch of the Sarrukh…all of these cities have fallen into decay and are now dominated by sleeping Aerk Dragons (much akin to the Dragons of Cerilia) who are worshiped by vast tribes of Lizardfolk. The City-State of Djom is on the easternmost shore of Djom, and is a city dominated by Yuan-Ti capable of dominating some dragons to their cause…and amid the central most islands of the Dragon Archipelago are the Seaholds of Rhem…forged holdings of pirates who have massacred Lizardfolk in the tens of thousands to found their hidden ports within the confines of fallen Ssalzek cities.

The Westernmost “third” is the lands of Haevesh. Along its north shores once stood colonies of ancient Malatran Hindi-like countries that later came to be dominated by a Sumerian-like people called the Parthiak…who still hold those northern shores. The only remnant of these Malatran colonies is the Rhakan people who are dominated by Rhakashtrya Warrior Caste…which is dominated by the Rakshasa race who are the Tiger Lord nobles of this fell kingdom.

Deeper into the southern reaches of the west part of Haevesh are arid lands and steppe; dominated currently by the Khrun Centaurs and their vassal humans the Yurgiz, Tarkin and Meghal being the most prominent among them. These humans were originally of a proto-Zhakaran/Malatran people brought to Haevesh by the Aerkay (a race I’ll explain shortly). The easternmost steppe and forests are dominated by the Kos Principalities and their Mammoth Hosts. The Kos are much akin to the older Slavic people of our own earth and were brought also to Haevesh by the Aerkay. The shores to the immediate east of the Kos are the south-east wilderness lands belonging to the fierce Rhul Barbarians…a nasty combination of Cimmerian and Pict if you will. The live in a primeval wilderness, disdain all armor (or clothes beyond keeping warm in winter), but have mastered steel making for swords which they prize above all other weapons.

To the north of the Rhul and to the east of the Parthiak lands are the homelands of the Karnite Empire; which was the first truly independent human nation. The Karnite Empire once held sway over most of civilized humanity including most lands held by the Kos, the easternmost satrapies of the Parthiak, the lands of the Rhakan, across the waters holding the southern coasts of Ghanam to the City-State of Djom (which it never held), and all the shores of the continent of Courel (I will explain it in a moment). It was the first nation to wrench power from the dominant Aerkay and force these “First Humans” out of power and even begin to conquer their Wizard-States with the Black Legions of Karn. The Karnites did this initially under the direction of the Son God Vhal, Son of the Sun God Vhalash. Today, in its collapsed state, it is a very decadent nation much akin to the Byzantine Empire, with a much more evil bent; but at its height each General of a Black Legion was a Paladin of Vhal advised by a Priest of the same god. Today, the old capital of Karn is a haunted ruin and the nation is dominated by the Theocratic Leadership of Hesh the Demon Lord.

The last “third” of Aerk is the continent of Courel. Here on the southernmost peninsula are the cousins of the Rhul known as the Wolf Reavers because of their former infestation by Lycanthropy; but now much more akin to warlike merchants that trade upon all shores…or raid still where they are not welcome such as the Karnite Empire. Just to the east of the land of the Wolf Reavers are the Island City-State of Sogar’s Hold, dominated by Minotaurs and the Kur Orclands owned by the Kur Orcs and many tribes of Thurse (Aerk Ogres). The Minotaurs were of old slaves held within many human lands, and they are distantly kin to the Minotaurs of Ansalon, but brought to Aerk by the Aerkay as a slave-labor force. Freed centuries ago by the minotaur Warrior-Wizard Sogar (thought to be an adventurer from Ansalon who studied dark arts at the feet of an Aerkay master). The minotaurs of Aerk are fierce warriors; but vastly different from their kin in Ansalon…very docile unless slavery of their kin is at issue or the defense of their homes.

To the north of the Kur orclands and the Wolf Reavers is the Kingdom of Mahn. Most likely the most powerful human nation, it is a former possession of the Karnite Empire. The Lords of Mahn are the remnants of the White Knights of Vhal, the Paladins who once led the Empire’s forces. In concert with the Fhey (Aerk Elves) and the Dwur of Brom (Dwarves of Aerk) they fought for and gained independence from the Empire when the Emperor established the worship of Hesh as his personal religion at court. After absorbing several of the Empire’s current and former possessions the Kingdom of Mahn was proclaimed. The Lords of Mahn are a very divisive group however currently; many warring against each other in petty border wars despite a new King that is both strong and expansionistic.

To the north of Mahn is the Plutocracy of Corash, known for its ruling merchant class though nobles still exist as a military force within the nation; though the merchants use many mercenaries from many lands. To the northeast of Mahn and southeast of Corash is the Kingdom of Brom…powerful Kingdom of the Dwur-Lords. The Dwur were of old a craft-caste beholden to the Aerkay, but they long ago threw out the Aerkay and established the Kingdom of Brom as a never conquered fortress state. Their elite soldiers wear heavy full plate armor (little seen outside Brom), have cannon on the battle-field, and even use steam power deep in their holdings outside the prying eyes of the other races. The Dwur do have blood-feuds among their own kind however; and so some battles are fought inside their nation as well as against encroaching humanoids and humans.

To the east of Mahn is the Fhey Empire. Here dwell the remnants of invading Cerilian Elves who came to Aerk very long ago in a genocidal war against the Aerkay who had stolen some of their people. The Fhey came via long routes within the realm of Faerie which resulted in many staying within that Realm as well. The Fhey today are much like the chaotic Cerilian Elves, and still practice the Gheallie Sidhe…though contact with Cerilia was lost thousands of years ago. The Fhey today believe that they came only from the Realm of Faerie, and still venerate (though do not worship) the Faerie Queen and her court. The Emperor Caelcormac is both a blood-thirsty warrior and a regal statesman interested in the arts and magic who holds little control over his people except in times of war. His vassals include both Fhey and a Celtic race of humans called the Kaeltan who dwell on the islands and shores of the easternmost reaches of Courel.

The Aerkay only now have a small island realm known as Sorcere which sits at the convergence of all three continents within the Sea of Vhal (which the Aerkay call the Sea of Aerk). Once they were very much human…and in fact one of the first human races to ever learn magic. They, to this day, swear they originated on a far world and their presence here was the last remnant of a colony only. Because their numbers began to dwindle, they brought many races (as well as creating many races) to serve them in their City-States. They then branched out into the world creating many portals to reach their own colonies. They fell as a result of their eventual arrogance and a war against the Sarrukh followed quickly by a genocidal war against the Fhey. Their collapse truly started when their decadent High Priests called upon a Horror of the Dark as their God, which drove them mad. This created a schism in their people which resulted in all God-Worshipers being slaughtered by the Arcane Masters. Without Gods to call on, and no ability to even call upon Druidic Magic, the Aerkay began a slow decay of their people. Necromancy began to dominate their studies as they sought ways to end their decline, which resulted in an illusiory climb back to power under The God Summoner Agath. Agath learned the secret of leaching power from the outer planes and the gods there, and thus tapped into clerical magic by stealing it. In my world, a particular beastly fellow named Vecna once studied at Agath’s feet (as Agath’s other names include Mok’Slyk “The Serpent”) and took his teachings to the Flannaes where such theft of God-Power was called Ur-Magic. Agath’s most powerful pupil, at one time surpassing even Vecna, was the mighty Azar the Undying, Vampire Lord of the Daylight Realm. He was impervious to the sun and came to rule in Agath’s place when Agath reached too far and the Demi-God Vhal and his Celestial Host brought low Agath’s Aerkay Empire. It was Azar the Undying who pushed the Fhey to war against the Aerkay when he stole many of their women in an attempt to create an immortal race much like himself unafraid of the sun.

I could go on for hours and hours on this, but I think that is a good “summary” for now.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  10:39:21  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is some of the best lore I've seen in a homebrew. I'll refrain from burdening you with tons of questions...but could you tell us from where the Aerkay originated? (I'm wondering if it isn't something akin to Moorcock's Melniboneans).

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  15:32:26  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Crazy good, Dalor (as always).

Your 'Kingdom of Mhan' sounds a lot like my 'Island of Dathia' (right down to elves and dwarves making a difference there, and separating from the 'ebil empire'). As for that 'ebil empire' - your Karnite sounds VERY similar to my Khazzite Empire... eerily so (sun-worshippers 'gone bad'). I even have the son/father thing you have (but not quite - its more metaphorical). Khaz is part of my completely homebrew, not the mash-up I've been doing (as is Dathia - Thyatis is the 'ebil empire' in that scenario).

The rest is fantastic - I like how you gave an Africanesque land a bit of prominence. I also like how you blended the lore. Great names all around - it doesn't feel forced.

My only quibble (naturally) is with the map - the continents of your Homebrew seem a bit too close together. I did much the same with my Misbegotten Realms, but explained it as a single continent that got shattered by a large meteor (Tear Fall) strike. Yours has that same vibe - it looks like it should have been one continent, that maybe sunk somewhat (after an ice age, perhaps?)

quote:

And now you tell me you have Hyboria and the Young Kingdoms (I'm a fan of Moorcock)...next you'll be telling me decided to add Lankhmar stuff. You do that and I will just kill over from perpetual orgasmic splendor.
Lankhmar IS there - it was just renamed Sultim when the Masked Lady took over the city (since Aglarond was moved, she is my Simbul-replacement against Thay expanding south and/or east). Think of her as a local version of the LoP. Everything else about the place was lifted right from Newhon (including deities and monsters).

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 19 Sep 2013 15:35:14
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  15:43:17  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That is some of the best lore I've seen in a homebrew. I'll refrain from burdening you with tons of questions...but could you tell us from where the Aerkay originated? (I'm wondering if it isn't something akin to Moorcock's Melniboneans).

More information can be found here:

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/realms-of-mythrais

The Aerkay in fact didn't have too much inspiration from Moorcock; though I admit that there may have been some subconscious things going on! lol

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  16:05:25  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Weird, I thought I already had an Obsidian portal account... guess I didn't.

Just signed up.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2013 :  06:19:48  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Weird, I thought I already had an Obsidian portal account... guess I didn't.

Just signed up.

It is well worth the free sign up!

Go to Top of Page

Jakuta Khan
Senior Scribe

496 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2013 :  12:13:20  Show Profile Send Jakuta Khan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Dalor Darden, I am following this threat with an immense amount of interest ;)
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2013 :  13:56:05  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Threat?

And here I found DD to be a heck of a nice guy...

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2013 :  15:29:35  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

My only quibble (naturally) is with the map - the continents of your Homebrew seem a bit too close together. I did much the same with my Misbegotten Realms, but explained it as a single continent that got shattered by a large meteor (Tear Fall) strike. Yours has that same vibe - it looks like it should have been one continent, that maybe sunk somewhat (after an ice age, perhaps?)

You called it, the "Sundering Sea" used to be only large Bays that have slowly turned into dividing seas that have formed since the ice has slowly moved away...even many of the islands used to be part of the mainland such as in the Dragon Archipelago...

Go to Top of Page

Jakuta Khan
Senior Scribe

496 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2013 :  16:24:04  Show Profile Send Jakuta Khan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@DD and MT lol, i meant topic. stupid spelling guide on tablet.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2013 :  18:35:39  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds good.

You've inspired me to re-do my 'Africanesque' region (and a collective groan goes up from everyone who is hoping for me to finish something), and as I was toying with it some more - both geography and what I want going on there - I had a bit of inspiration, thanks to the Nyambe setting.

I think I might have an Avatar (Last Airbender) thing going on there. The Nyambe stuff includes a culture (the Xon'mo) that works perfectly with Firebending, so I may try to shoe-horn in the rest. Elemental magic seems much closer to nature then European/traditional fantasy magic, so I think its a good fit (even though the series was more Asian in flavor). I just figure I'd throw this out there - you may find it useful as well.

There's also an (black) Amazon nation, and we already have Ixinos (shameless plug ), but it should be okay; the Nyambe one is more of a matriarchal society dominated by strong women (so more like Drow then Ixinos).

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2013 :  05:43:22  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That sounds really cool. I'm really enjoying this so far; because it is finally allowing me to lay to rest many problems I had as far as "where do I want to run a game!"

Now I will run any game I want in the same campaign world and don't have to worry about it! lol

I have shamelessly ripped off MT's maps, as well as others as well; but when I'm done with the final version, it will actually be my wife who does the base map for me.

Her art is amazing to me...she can see anything once and sketch it out in no time flat. So while she has no experience really in map making; simply looking at the maps is all it will take for her!

I know JK will be interested in the final result...and it is actually thanks to him in no small part that I'm going through with this whole project! I'm interested to see how his ambition to create a Hobgoblin Kingdom in the Forgotten Realms plays out!

Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2013 :  10:20:45  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like your Realms cause few years ago I had a similar world. The difference was that my continents were based on Earth, countries that had a similar culture were arranged together. Included cool places mostly from FR and Golarion, and a few from Mystara, Birthright, Midgard, Eberron, Greyhawk (past), Dark Sun, Westeros, Conan etc. Making a map of all that would take a lot of time.

Now I've completely moved on to the planes, still the cosmology is arranged to parallel Earth, the above and below principle.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2013 :  13:45:54  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Now I will run any game I want in the same campaign world and don't have to worry about it! lol
Right - we may some day actually look back on 4e fondly as the edition that "set us free", which was a design goal of theirs... so maybe they were successful after all.

Canon-shmanon - just bring on the kewl stuff!

Edited by - Markustay on 21 Sep 2013 13:46:30
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  07:33:42  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is the central kingdom from my Aerk work...the Kingdom of Mahn:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10166328/Kingdom%20of%20Mahn%20Map.jpg

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2013 :  13:31:03  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

WOW

Insanely good stuff, DD.

Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2013 :  02:39:01  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dalor, seriously, that map is absolutely awesome. I like the names you gave most of the areas/cities too (I have a thing for 'good' names).

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2013 :  02:42:09  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That map was actually made for me by HandsomeRob...about three years ago I think.

I had a handmade map that he turned into this for me.

Edited by - Dalor Darden on 26 Sep 2013 03:41:16
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2013 :  03:03:13  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He does stunning work then. A real masterpiece.

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2013 :  05:27:39  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So I just don't see that I can make a good map. I think if I had the time to invest maybe...but I don't have the time. It is coming only in bits and pieces, so I'm going to have to leave that behind and try to finish the Five Shires project!

Man...so many things I want to do and so little time...

Go to Top of Page

MisterX
Learned Scribe

Germany
118 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2013 :  17:35:08  Show Profile Send MisterX a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, for the off-topic post, but some interesting rulesets on the "Running Domains"-parts (mostly without the "Blood-from-the-gods"-Birthright-Stuff) can be found in The Quintessential Aristocrat and the "Classic Play" Book of Strongholds & Dynasties by Mongoose Publishing. Both 3e/3.5e as I recall.

I read through both of these when I tried to get a 3.5-implementation of a large-scale campaign-game-ruleset and found them to be very helpful.

Edit: Also check "Empire" from Alderac Entertainment Group (AEG) for class-specific domain-powers. I thought of this when I referred to "Strongholds & Dynasties", but it's "Empire", I meant. ;)

I've lost track of recent realmslore, since my campaigns are still in the 1370ies. :-)
---
When talking about rules (and related stuff) I always refer to 3.5e unless explicitly noted.

Edited by - MisterX on 30 Sep 2013 01:03:15
Go to Top of Page

Jakuta Khan
Senior Scribe

496 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  17:52:44  Show Profile Send Jakuta Khan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Dalor:

well, *gets red* thanks for the flowers.

Also have been waiting for 12 years for a game like we do currently. So thanks from my side as well ;) Great job. ALL of you, not only DD, also Myric and the Dark lady.

Just dropped a few bits 'n pieces in your mailbox.

Can't wait for the rules etc. you were mentioning.

Best
JK
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2013 :  06:08:56  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a rough draft area map for the Moonsea for use with the Birthright rules.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10166328/Moonsea%20Birthright%20Map.jpg

EDIT:

Here too is a rough map of the starting domains:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10166328/Moonsea%20Domain%20Map.jpg

EDIT...should be Melvaunt and Thentia

EDIT (10/7/13): better map below

Edited by - Dalor Darden on 08 Oct 2013 03:26:37
Go to Top of Page

Lord Bane
Senior Scribe

Germany
479 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2013 :  13:22:26  Show Profile Send Lord Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zhentil Keep needs to flourish and prosper! Spread the influence of the Zhentilar!

The driving force in the multiverse is evil, for it forces good to act.
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2013 :  03:28:53  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The first map I did was way off in province sizes...here is another WIP of the Cormyr and Moonsea areas for use with the Birthright Rules System:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10166328/Forgotten%20Realms%20Birthright.jpg

EDIT: I think I need to divide Melvaunt and Thentia and join Hulburg and Sulasspryn instead...

Edited by - Dalor Darden on 08 Oct 2013 03:40:47
Go to Top of Page

Jakuta Khan
Senior Scribe

496 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2013 :  16:22:42  Show Profile Send Jakuta Khan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
really nice map, well done.

if there is something i can not do at all then it is drawing maps or modifying existing ones.
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2013 :  00:41:08  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For anyone interested in how the world is coming along, I've got the following views for you:

"Aerk Lands":https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10166328/View%20of%20Aerk.jpg
-Original home of my Home Games

"Dragonlance":https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10166328/View%20of%20Ansalon.jpg
-Yes, I like Dragonlance!

"Birthright":https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10166328/View%20of%20Cerilia.jpg
-Where the Goblins have many Kingdoms (figure JK will like this one!)

"Forgotten Realms":https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10166328/View%20of%20Faerun.jpg
-Where we are playing now in the Swords of the Moonsea

"Greyhawk":https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10166328/View%20of%20Greyhawk.jpg
-Where my wife and kids play with me

"Gudheim":https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10166328/View%20of%20Gudheim.jpg
-A land of ALL GIANTS where little people live beneath the ground!

This was an experiment to see how the Google Earth globe would work...seems to do pretty darned good. Now I just need to actually finalize the map and make it look good instead of patchy like it is now.

Also finalizing The Five Shires project at the same time, should be done before too much longer!

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2014 :  08:05:59  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This project is now dead in the water...other things (below in my signature) are now occupying my time fully.

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2020 :  01:27:33  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have completely lost this map that HandsomeRob made so many years ago. The file is nowhere to be found on any of my computers or hard drives.

Does anyone have a copy of my map? lol

I would appreciate any help.

Go to Top of Page

Palant
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2020 :  22:03:39  Show Profile Send Palant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tHIS ONE? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atcrhwwo1lBAnZoAUgPB2LFsKeY4UQ?e=VYKOnf
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000