Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The future of RSEs?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  04:54:22  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So the Sundering is rumored to be the last RSE, yes? What happens after that? If something "big" happens in a series/novel, I seem to remember reading somewhere that things return to the "status quo" by the end. Does this mean there will be no more RSEs? I'll admit I'm tired of the Realms being shaken up and turned over, but I don't want things to become "static", either.

Thoughts?

Sweet water and light laughter

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  05:45:14  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope there is no more RSEs.

well not like the farse they did with the TOT and the spell plague deal.

within the history of the Realms the deity of magic has been axed 3 times.

one was to put out as a story plot on why something.

the other 2 were jsut rule changes reasons and were just bad... well thats debatable I suppose.

well the realms dont have to be static, tegh realms can be shaken up, just not like the tot, sp, the lp.....

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  05:48:44  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with no more killing Mystra, or any of the gods, for that matter. And at the very least, LP should be followed with an explanation, instead of pretending like it didn't happen.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  05:49:57  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd assume that while the focus is supposedly going to shift from "big RSE's," that doesn't necessarily mean that some of the more localised RSE we've read about, which have usually tended to just impact upon a small part of the Realms, won't still be open for exploration by writers.

I don't see anything wrong with that approach. The Realms has never really been much of a static place anyway. And events tend to impact upon cities and cultures in degrees depending upon the plotlines that writers and developers wish to expand upon as the setting moves forward.

So, yes, I do see a future for RSE's -- though just not exactly like what we've had in the past. Smaller, localised, and less Realms-wide Shattering [or even just Slowly Shaking] Events. And what I mean by that is, Events that don't necessarily take just a few days or months to impact the Realms. But, rather, years, or even decades. A Slow-Burn RSE, so to speak. This would allow both writers and developers to slowly massage the lore in more effective ways which wouldn't make RSE's feel so much like an intrusion on the scale of lore-development we're used to.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 23 Aug 2013 05:51:46
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  05:59:46  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Realms Simmering Events? Really Slow Events? Really Small Events?

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 23 Aug 2013 06:00:35
Go to Top of Page

silverwolfer
Senior Scribe

789 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  06:05:04  Show Profile Send silverwolfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rupert's Small Ep.......Sorry Kids, not allowed to spell it :P, think of the children!
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  06:59:51  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The idea I got from watching the Gen Con 2013 Realms panel video was that big events would still happen in the Realms, but that they wouldn't involve deities-as-novel-characters type stuff and the events themselves would be localized and regional.

I'd wager they won't go further in extent than something like the Cormyr - Beyond the High Road - Death of the Dragon novel trilogy, where a good chunk of who and what was in Volo's Guide to Cormyr was destroyed, but you were left with a Cormyr that was still very much Cormyr, minus perhaps its greatest king.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).

Edited by - Jeremy Grenemyer on 23 Aug 2013 07:02:20
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  10:02:52  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Grenemyer

The idea I got from watching the Gen Con 2013 Realms panel video was that big events would still happen in the Realms, but that they wouldn't involve deities-as-novel-characters type stuff and the events themselves would be localized and regional.

I'd wager they won't go further in extent than something like the Cormyr - Beyond the High Road - Death of the Dragon novel trilogy, where a good chunk of who and what was in Volo's Guide to Cormyr was destroyed, but you were left with a Cormyr that was still very much Cormyr, minus perhaps its greatest king.

Yeah, RSEs shouldn't pull the rug from under the players/readers, that's what turned many people away in first place. Self-contained and localized big events is what they should be IMO.

quote:
And at the very least, LP should be followed with an explanation, instead of pretending like it didn't happen.

The lore it brings to the Realms is messed up (for already widely discussed reasons) and its impact on the setting is to make it poorer. So while I'd like something that ''fixes it'' (like the archfey thing that should have been included in the Menzo book), I wouldn't complain if they decided to restore the drow to their realmsian version and bring back E and V (or better, the whole Dark Seldarine) by handwaving it as Ao's work.

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Edited by - Irennan on 23 Aug 2013 10:03:42
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  10:27:15  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"LP" means Lady Penitent, right?

Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  10:56:29  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"LP" means Lady Penitent, right?

Yes, it does.

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  14:07:28  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You guys have the gist of it. The GenCon panel stated that there would still be big events (think Tuigan Horde) but the Toril-shattering stuff is supposed to come to a stop. Also, I agree that slower build up events are the way to go. Not that things can't just 'pop up' but that sort of technique should be used carefully.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

Emma Drake
Learned Scribe

USA
206 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  15:47:15  Show Profile  Visit Emma Drake's Homepage Send Emma Drake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

This is the impression I came away with as well. It wouldn't be the Realms without crises!

"I am always here, all about you. You are never truly alone. I flow wherever life flows, wherever winds blow and water runs and the sun and moon chase each other, for there is magic in all things."

- Mystra (Ed Greenwood, Silverfall)
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  16:48:18  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I took it to meant that now RSE would be more like Region Shaking Events....thats dont spill out over the entire Realms. But events that may drastically affect a region.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Kris the Grey
Senior Scribe

USA
422 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  17:08:52  Show Profile Send Kris the Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some of my favorite 'Realms Events' occurred in the DR years between 1367 and 1372 (the 2E 'Golden Era' of AD&D). There were certainly plenty of 'big' things going on, but each and every month was accounted for and the events that did happen either a) receded after a time (like the Sea War) or b) were strictly regional (like the troubles in Amn).

I hope the new Realms crew takes a page from the old one and adopts this approach.

Something else I was pondering, as WotC has expressed a desire to have an interactive 'players playing impact events in the world' approach to some of their upcoming product releases, it might be nice for them to give some latitude to various freelance game designers and novelists operating in the Realms (i.e. many here at Candlekeep) to tie up various pieces of lore from before the time jump. Ed and RAS are doing so with their characters through their books, it might be nice to see the same in articles or short stories for all the other varied characters that existed before the Spellplague (and, in some cases, might now even exist again after it).

Kris the Grey - Member in Good Standing of the Watchful Order of Magists and Protectors, the Arcane Guild of Silverymoon, and the Connecticut Bar Association
Go to Top of Page

Emma Drake
Learned Scribe

USA
206 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  18:08:42  Show Profile  Visit Emma Drake's Homepage Send Emma Drake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kris the Grey

Something else I was pondering, as WotC has expressed a desire to have an interactive 'players playing impact events in the world' approach to some of their upcoming product releases, it might be nice for them to give some latitude to various freelance game designers and novelists operating in the Realms (i.e. many here at Candlekeep) to tie up various pieces of lore from before the time jump. Ed and RAS are doing so with their characters through their books, it might be nice to see the same in articles or short stories for all the other varied characters that existed before the Spellplague (and, in some cases, might now even exist again after it).

I would love love love to see this. Something that comes to mind is maybe even one of those great Forgotten Realms short story anthologies from the days of yore. Or a weekly column (by a different author each week), in the way that Ed does his "Forging the Realms" columns. A way for Realms contributors, freelance and those with contracts, to fill in some gaps and breathe life into a period that is viewed by many as a blemish on the timeline. I'd even go so far as to say that if WotC wants it to ever be viewed as more than a blemish that this is necessary.

"I am always here, all about you. You are never truly alone. I flow wherever life flows, wherever winds blow and water runs and the sun and moon chase each other, for there is magic in all things."

Edited by - Emma Drake on 23 Aug 2013 18:10:07
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  19:08:24  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CorellonsDevout

So the Sundering is rumored to be the last RSE, yes? What happens after that? If something "big" happens in a series/novel, I seem to remember reading somewhere that things return to the "status quo" by the end. Does this mean there will be no more RSEs? I'll admit I'm tired of the Realms being shaken up and turned over, but I don't want things to become "static", either.

Thoughts?
The RSE's always 'ended' right after the last book in the series was over: Nothing's changed.

Thats what made them so asinine to begin with - 95% of them had ZERO permanent impact, and were never even mentioned again. The few that did have permanent impact almost unilaterally killed-off deities we liked. They had NO positive impact on the setting what-so-ever... they were done merely to drive novel sales.

Good riddance, I say... if they keep their word.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 23 Aug 2013 19:08:53
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  19:10:10  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

quote:
Originally posted by CorellonsDevout

Thoughts?
The RSE's always 'ended' right after the last book in the series was over: Nothing's changed.

Thats what made them so asinine to begin with - 95% of them had ZERO permanent impact, and were never even mentioned again. The few that did have permanent impact almost unilaterally killed-off deities we liked. They had NO positive impact on the setting what-so-ever... they were done merely to drive novel sales.

it will be very interesting to see how the current "group in charge" stays in power, and what the next groups feelings for RSE's are

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Emma Drake
Learned Scribe

USA
206 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  19:29:05  Show Profile  Visit Emma Drake's Homepage Send Emma Drake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I have to admit that my heart sank a little bit at the Candlekeep Seminar when someone (I think Matt James?) said something like, "Well, at least they're saying this is the last Realms Shaking Event." Someone mumbled something about him being gullible and James Lowder piped up with a reply along the lines of, "Ya ya, that's what they said with Avatar. That's what they always say. And then comes the Spellplague." Matt lightened the moment by saying he likes to drink the kool-aid and the conversation moved along. (Please pipe in and correct my recounting if I'm not getting it right!)

Made me have sad face:

Let's hope us kool-aid drinkers have it right this time!

Edited by - Emma Drake on 23 Aug 2013 19:30:11
Go to Top of Page

Uzzy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  19:49:50  Show Profile  Visit Uzzy's Homepage Send Uzzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's the last RSE, yes. Until the next one, that is.

I give it three years.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  19:58:44  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Three years?

You're an optimist, I take it.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  20:59:17  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it depends a lot on how the next set of novels (post-Sundering) sell. WotC knows their turn around on novels so I'm sure they'll look at sales of low level RSE novels vs. big, world shaking novels.

Not a reason to just go out and buy books, that. I just hope they get some really good novels that leave fans clamoring for more of the same.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  21:06:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can we at least wait to see what's going to happen before we assume the worst?

Go to Top of Page

Emma Drake
Learned Scribe

USA
206 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  21:20:34  Show Profile  Visit Emma Drake's Homepage Send Emma Drake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Can we at least wait to see what's going to happen before we assume the worst?

I agree. Kool-aid drinkers unite! :)

Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  21:39:48  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

+100 for this. To add to this, I simply want to see a continued infusion of fresh blood in the Realms.

quote:
I would love love love to see this. Something that comes to mind is maybe even one of those great Forgotten Realms short story anthologies from the days of yore. Or a weekly column (by a different author each week), in the way that Ed does his "Forging the Realms" columns. A way for Realms contributors, freelance and those with contracts, to fill in some gaps and breathe life into a period that is viewed by many as a blemish on the timeline. I'd even go so far as to say that if WotC wants it to ever be viewed as more than a blemish that this is necessary.

And this too.

quote:
it will be very interesting to see how the current "group in charge" stays in power, and what the next groups feelings for RSE's are

They will stay in power by giving the consumer what they want...something they (mostly) didn't do with the 4e iteration of the Realms.

quote:
It's the last RSE, yes. Until the next one, that is.

I'm also worried about how long it will take them to derail and break their promises but we shall see.

quote:
I agree. Kool-aid drinkers unite!

Super kewl kool-aid drinking powers ACTIVATE!

Go to Top of Page

JamesLowder
Forgotten Realms Author & Game Designer

USA
310 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  22:39:25  Show Profile  Visit JamesLowder's Homepage Send JamesLowder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Readers need to keep in mind that the people at WotC promising today that there will be no more RSEs may not be there in a year or a month or a week. The staff and even the management cannot promise future leadership will continue any policy not formalized by a contract (and even then, there are almost always loopholes). That's one of the issues with a corporate-owned setting such as the Realms. The only thing anyone can say for certain is that Hasbro will pursue whatever they think will earn enough money to keep their stockholders happy. WotC will act in the spirit of that mandate. Right now that means a promise for no more RSEs, but that could change in an instant if management turns over at the company or someone in Renton or Pawtucket figures a way to make a lot of money from a new RSE.

The best you can do is look at each new release, see if it meets your expectations for the Realms--whatever they are--and to make your voice heard with your wallet and by providing constructive feedback to the company where possible.

Edited by - JamesLowder on 23 Aug 2013 22:46:12
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  22:50:31  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JamesLowder

Readers need to keep in mind that the people at WotC promising today that there will be no more RSEs may not be there in a year or a month or a week. The staff and even the management cannot promise future leadership will continue any policy not formalized by a contract (and even then, there are almost always loopholes). That's one of the issues with a corporate-owned setting such as the Realms. The only thing anyone can say for certain is that Hasbro will pursue whatever they think will earn enough money to keep their stockholders happy. WotC will act in the spirit of that mandate. Right now that means a promise for no more RSEs, but that could change in an instant if management turns over at the company or someone in Renton or Pawtucket figures a way to make a lot of money from a new RSE.

Wait just a gul-durn minute here. Didn't you write Prince of Lies?

This is like one of those moments in Inception where you just don't know what the heck to believe anymore! Matt James sits happily drinking the Kool-Aid in one corner, big ol' corporate Kum-bay-ah "we love each other" videos playing on the big screen with everyone smiling, and the author of Prince of Lies pointing out truth and reality stuff.

SO CONFUSED!!!

*cough*

Sorry, that was just too funny to pass up.

But seriously:
quote:
The best you can do is look at each new release, see if it meets your expectations for the Realms--whatever they are--and to make your voice heard with your wallet and by providing constructive feedback to the company where possible.

This is the best advice yet.

What matters is what's happening right now and not what could or might not happen in a couple years.

Right now, I've very much enjoyed Salvatore's new novel. I loved my experiences at GenCon. That's what matters. They may be projecting a little, but that's part and parcel of every advertising campaign. Yes, some of it sounds a lot like the pre-launch of 4E, but ALL advertising campaigns sound alike.

For me, the bottom line is that I like what I'm seeing right now, so I'm going to buy more. Simple, end of story. The future can worry about itself.

Female, 40-year DM of a homebrew-evolved 1E Realms, including a few added tidbits of 2E and 3E lore; played originally in AD&D, then in Rolemaster. Be a DM for your kids and grandkids, gaming is excellent for families!

Edited by - Therise on 23 Aug 2013 23:02:43
Go to Top of Page

JamesLowder
Forgotten Realms Author & Game Designer

USA
310 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  23:08:20  Show Profile  Visit JamesLowder's Homepage Send JamesLowder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Therise

This is like one of those moments in Inception where you just don't know what the heck to believe anymore! Matt James sits happily drinking the Kool-Aid in one corner, big ol' corporate Kum-bay-ah "we love each other" videos playing on the big screen with everyone smiling, and the author of Prince of Lies pointing out truth and reality stuff.

And that's why I don't get invited to a lot of official functions, I guess.

Actually, what I heard Matt and Ed and the Sundering authors say at the panel is not contradicted by what I noted above. They pointed out that the Sundering was shaping up in positive ways and they hoped it would continue.

Whether it continues or not--well, that depends upon all the things I raised in the thread.

Everyone--and I include myself here--hopes that the people running the Realms learn from the mistakes of the past and treat the fans (and the writers) with more respect. There are signs that The Sundering is a step in the right direction. But I don't think anyone at WotC should be promising that their current policies will continue forever. It sets up false expectations for everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Therise
Master of Realmslore

1272 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  23:15:19  Show Profile Send Therise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Therise

And that's why I don't get invited to a lot of official functions, I guess.

Actually, what I heard Matt and Ed and the Sundering authors say at the panel is not contradicted by what I noted above. They pointed out that the Sundering was shaping up in positive ways and they hoped it would continue.

Whether it continues or not--well, that depends upon all the things I raised in the thread.

Everyone--and I include myself here--hopes that the people running the Realms learn from the mistakes of the past and treat the fans (and the writers) with more respect. There are signs that The Sundering is a step in the right direction. But I don't think anyone at WotC should be promising that their current policies will continue forever. It sets up false expectations for everyone.

I agree. Promises that delve too far in the future are always problematic. Sticking to the here and now would be best.

Honestly, I don't mind smaller RSEs so much and quite like some of the more regional, yet still quite epic, stories that have been told. It's just the super-gigantic metaplot RSEs that impact everything about the setting that I could live without.

Female, 40-year DM of a homebrew-evolved 1E Realms, including a few added tidbits of 2E and 3E lore; played originally in AD&D, then in Rolemaster. Be a DM for your kids and grandkids, gaming is excellent for families!
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2013 :  00:18:07  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Which is exactly what so many of us did with 4e and it appears that we were effective. I don't think I spent $250 on 4e rules/Realms material...I was just that upset with it all. But, as Therise said, the future can worry about itself.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2013 :  00:32:36  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I very much voted with my wallet. I don't think WotC's gotten $20 from me since 4E was unleashed -- and that's from someone that used to have all of the 1E and 2E hardcovers, and who built a complete collection of printed FR material twice.

But Ed is excited about what's coming, so I'm hoping we'll return to the days of me running to my FLGS on my lunchbreak to pick up the latest bit of FR material.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2013 :  03:37:05  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

The important point being constructive feedback.

It's a cause both Wooly and I have long championed here at Candlekeep. Since this site does have a particular ability to tap on the shoulders of Realms Lorelords from time to time, I think it's important that we strive to maintain Candlekeep as a bastion of positively constructive criticism where and when possible.

I know we don't always get it right, and some antagonistically disruptive folk like to pretend that Candlekeep isn't as we all see it, but what James Lowder has just said above, cuts to the core of what I have always believed this site should stand for in terms of promoting the FORGOTTEN REALMS -- as both a home away from home for our minds, and as an incredibly successive product line.

So, yes, I'll be following this plan with much enthusiasm and excitement. Writers and developers I trust have suggested that we should stand ready to feel pleasantly surprised by the Realms To Come, and that's good enough for me.

I'm on board. RSE's or no RSE's. Just give me more Realms!

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000