Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Talis, Talis Decks, & Talisman
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ksu_bond
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
214 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2013 :  02:12:07  Show Profile Send ksu_bond a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I've already posed this question in the scroll for Eric Boyd to comment, but while I'm waiting for a reply (which may be some time as it doesn't appear that our esteemed scribe has replied in quite some time) I would pose this question to the wider body of scribes.

I've been curious if there is any connection between the Talfir city of Talis and the Talis Deck or the term talisman?

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6638 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2013 :  02:37:14  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's nothing in the published lore. Why don't you come up with something and share it here with us at the Keep?

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

ksu_bond
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
214 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2013 :  03:27:55  Show Profile Send ksu_bond a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well that was kinda my plan...but I didn't want to "harm" any existing realmslore before I did :D

Edited by - ksu_bond on 14 Aug 2013 03:28:14
Go to Top of Page

PethalNahar
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2020 :  02:58:36  Show Profile Send PethalNahar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ksu_bond

Well that was kinda my plan...but I didn't want to "harm" any existing realmslore before I did :D

Apologies on the reply to the six year old post. Ed Greenwood stated in a Twitter response that he had posted complete rules to some games in his replies on this forum, somewhere. I am currently in search of these rules. If you have found them, would you please lead me toward their shelf?

Many thanks,

Pethal Na'har
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2020 :  23:12:17  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Acolyte PethalNahar,

No need to apologize. Necroing a scroll is just showing interest! :)

I look forward to your information on this!

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000