Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Need Greyhawk links
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2013 :  00:44:13  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Just need to know of some good links for Greyhawk campaign (and, more specifically, Castle Zagyg info). I'm searching the web now but would like to know what the scribes think are the best locations.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.

Knightfall
Learned Scribe

Canada
148 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2013 :  02:27:05  Show Profile  Visit Knightfall's Homepage Send Knightfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
See this post on The Piazza!

http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9355
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2013 :  02:45:33  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh man thanks! That's paydirt!

I can't believe that site didn't come up on google for me. Would you happen to know where official notes on Gary Gygax's version of Castle Greyhawk can be found? (with info on things like The Jeweled Man, The Black Reservoire, etc).

Edited by - The Arcanamach on 08 Aug 2013 02:49:59
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2013 :  06:15:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heresy! Coming onto a Realms forum and asking for Greyhawk info! Fie upon you, sir!

Never really got into Greyhawk myself, but to each his own.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2013 :  07:03:13  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's the deal. Greyhawk is like the first girl friend. Then I had a brief love affair with Dragonlance. Then the Realms came along and I fell in love. Now, some years later a setting or two were interesting (namely Birthright and Planescape) but not enough for me to cheat on the wife! I did, however, cheat on her with Eberron for a few months. But the Realms and I are together till Death do us part.

Anyway, I'm looking for inspiration for my homebrew game and I don't like to put all my eggs in one basket. Mostly, I'm looking for info on Castle Greyhawk as Gary Gygax envisioned it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000