Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The srinshee
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jerrod
Learned Scribe

157 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2013 :  02:02:49  Show Profile Send jerrod a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Who created the srinshe.e?when will we get to read a novel staring her....like the simbul

I haven't been here in years but I used to be DARKFLAME MILLITHOR(DROW ARCHMAGE of wildmagic

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2013 :  03:13:06  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Srinshee is an Ed-creation.

As for a full novel about her, I think only Ed can answer that one. In the meantime, I would direct you to the non-story contents of the Annotated Elminster volume for some of Ed's own insights into both the character, and her relationship with the Realms.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

jerrod
Learned Scribe

157 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2013 :  05:28:08  Show Profile Send jerrod a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you.

I haven't been here in years but I used to be DARKFLAME MILLITHOR(DROW ARCHMAGE of wildmagic
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2013 :  11:42:38  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage
In the meantime, I would direct you to the non-story contents of the Annotated Elminster volume for some of Ed's own insights into both the character, and her relationship with the Realms.

Sage, I'd like to know more about her, too.

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2013 :  17:09:51  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jerrod

Who created the srinshe.e?when will we get to read a novel staring her....like the simbul
The Srinshee appeared in the Elminster series, Elminster in Myth Drannor in particular, if memory serves. She also appeared in Tears So White, a short story by Ed in Realms of the Elves. No novel solely or primarily focuses on her yet, though I wish there was.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000