Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Request for Realmslore
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2004 :  22:58:45  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

Let it be known that we are now more actively seeking Realms material and urging fellow scribes of Candlekeep to send forth their personal works and collections to share with other Forgotten Realms fans here in the library, to add to the ever growing vaults of Realmslore made available for all to see.

Therefore, any such material penned by yourself on any Realms subject will be greatfully appreciated. Whether it be official reproductions and collected material or your own expansions, we will be happy to hear from you.

For example, please stop by and take a look at the scrolls found in the Travelers Notebooks room, Adventures in Faerun and Realms Lore chambers. Notes and Journals are also welcome, other such items can be read here.

Of course, your contribution will be well credited and your name listed with your work and on the main credits scroll.

If ye have anything you wish to submit or have any queries then please contact me.

Thank ye for your time.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Edited by - Alaundo on 26 Jan 2004 23:01:48

Elrond Half Elven
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2004 :  13:00:55  Show Profile  Visit Elrond Half Elven's Homepage Send Elrond Half Elven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alaundo if I could direct your attention to this scroll http://www.candlekeep.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1725 You will see that we are currently in the process of creating a small village lying directly south of the Cloudpeak Mountains. When the work on this is finished and compiled I will send you the document in question. Until then please could I ask everyone to read said scroll and leave feedback. You might have picked up on something that I missed on or you might have an idea that would be suitable that you'd like to share!

All help is appreciated

Hanx
Elrond

Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore-
While i nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
-The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2004 :  16:53:38  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, maybe I should have read this post before your quoted post, to which I commented

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2004 :  17:03:06  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Elrond Half Elven

Indeed, it would be a pleasure to peruse your said work. Ill look forward to receiving these documents

::rubs hands together in anticipation::

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2004 :  13:40:31  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Would literature also be included in this call for realmslore?

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2004 :  18:45:47  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trafaldi

Would literature also be included in this call for realmslore?

Well met

Indeed, Trafaldi. If you wish to submit your work to us for evaluation then id be happy to take a look at it.

Thank ye

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2004 :  16:57:47  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I suppose I could give you my Jack Archer story, then. Once it's assembled, of course; I can hardly give the current scraps in the Adventuring wing the lofty title of "Realmslore."

And then of course, there are the feats, skills, spells, and items created here; I suppose they could go into listings where they're cleaned up and assembled in alphabetical order.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2004 :  17:05:08  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

I suppose I could give you my Jack Archer story, then. Once it's assembled, of course; I can hardly give the current scraps in the Adventuring wing the lofty title of "Realmslore."

And then of course, there are the feats, skills, spells, and items created here; I suppose they could go into listings where they're cleaned up and assembled in alphabetical order.

Well met

Indeed, my dear Bookwyrm! In fact, it is on my ever-growing task list, as one of the first entries no less, to sift through the numerous scrolls herein and gather up the many items of Realmslore penned by such as yourself and The Sage. The task is great, but ill be sure to work on it soon enough

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2004 :  05:48:44  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure if this is the sort of stuff your after

The Following is the FR/Draconomicon article I origionally posted on the FR forums last year

Draconicon and the FR

Church of Bahermat in Cormyr and the Stonelands

Bahamut in the Realms

Before the elves walked upon Faerun, Bahamut played a far more active role in the realms then he has in recent times. His followers founded 2 city states one in the Marsh of tun the other in Farsea marsh both of these cities where ruled by Metalic Dragons and populated with Half Dragons and Dragonkin, all those who worshiped Bahamut where welcome there. The 2 cities thrived for more than 10,000 years until Tiamat and her Chromatic Dragons destroyed the cities in the first Dragon rage. The destruction was so complete that an Avatar of Tiamat was able to appear in the 2 cities and sow the soil and air with pestilence so no one could ever live there.

The ruins of the two cities can still be found in those 2 Marshes, Tiamats pestilence still remains.

After the destruction of the two cities Bahamut seemed to slowly withdraw from the world of Toril. He maintained only a slight interest in the world mainly involving his True Dragon followers.

Bahamuts interest in Faerun was rekindled in 1359DR when Gareth Dragonsbane a paladin of Ilmater and the future King of Damara meets Bahamut on his home plane. Gareth asks the Platinium Dragon how he might destroy the Wand of Orcus which he had stoleon from that Demon Lord abode in the Abyss. Bahamut told him he must kill an Avatar of the Goddess Tiamat and thrust the wand into her heart. Against all odds Gareth did this and returned to Damara where he was hailed as its King. Bahermats interest was piqued by Gareths actions and was impressed that a mortal human could take on the might of Tiamat, Bahamuts most hated foe.

Tiamat to began to take note of Faerun she was enraged by the death of her avatar and sort vengeance on Gareth and the people of Damara. Tiamat has been gathering a Flight of Chromatic Dragons at the ruins of the Witch Kings castle in Vaasa. Bahamut took note of this to and sent several metallic Dragons and some of his humanoid followers to the Monastery of the Yellow Rose, home to an order of Monks and Paladin dedicated to the Human god Ilmater. There Bahamut with Ilmaters blessing has founded an order of Dragonslayers who would help defend Damara should Tiamat and her spawn ever attack.

Damara though is not the only place Bahermut has taken an interest in during the last 15 years. He has visited many metallic dragons in person and encouraged them to breed. This has resulted in an increase in the population of Wyrmling/young Metalic Dragons throughout the realms. Bahamut has also approached the various Dragonkin Tribes converting several of them.

Tiamats admission to the Faerunian Pantheon in 1369 has spurred Bahamut further. Seeing that Tiamat had begun recruiting humans as worshipers, Bahamut decided to do the same. He also planned to establish a realm of Good Dragons somewhere in Faerun. Bahermut had first intended to establish this realm in Mulhorand, which was a neighbour of Tiamats stronghold of Unther. However upon discovering that that Mulhorand tolerated slavery he decided it was unsuitable for his realm.

Up until 1373 Bahamut had yet to decide where he would establish his realms. But by the end of that year he had a decision

In 1371 the kingdom of Cormyr was beset by plague and a horde of Orcs and Goblins led by a Red Dragon. While the Cormyrians manage to defeat this horde it was not without cost, Cormyrs King was killed battling the Red Dragon and the Crown Princess died putting to rest the Ghazneth curse, the Cormyian city of Arabel was also sacked. The following year things got worse for Cormyr, The Netherse city of Shade returned to Faerun and in attempting to melt the High Ice created Flood and Drought in Cormyr, this led to war with Shade and while the Cormyrians won the city of Tilverton and much of Cormyrs army was destroyed in the battle. Worse still Vangerdahest the leader of War wizards was struck down (believed to have been driven mad.)

By the end of 1372 Cormyr is in dire straits, it has suffered 2 years of poor harvest, its army has been decimated through 2 bloody wars, 2 of its Cities have been sacked or destroyed, Orcs and Goblins roam freely within Cormyrs borders, the king and crown princess are dead and Cormyrs heir Azoun the V is but an infant. These where but a few of the problems that faced Cormyr and its Steel Princess when Bahamut made his offer.

In the first month of 1373 Kalgliteris a Gold great Wyrm and a favoured servant of Bahermut approached the Cormyrians. He offered Bahamuts deal, if the Cormyrians ceded the Stonelands to the Metallic Dragons who served Bahamut then the dragons would help cleanse the Orcs and Goblins from Cormyrs lands and would sign a alliance between the Cormyian and the Dragons so long as Cormyr was led by a Just and righteous king.

The Cormyians being unable to control the Stonelands even at the height of Cormyrs power considered the Stonelands to be no great loss for such a valuable deal, so they agreed and since then several Gold and Silver Dragons have been seen flying towards the Stonelands. In addition a number of Bronze Dragons have settled in Cormyrs costal regions.

True Dragons are not the only Dragonkind to be heading into the Stonelands, Saurials, Half Dragons and Draconic creatures have also been seen. The Cormyian garrison at High Hold where greeted with a startling sight one morning when 20 Gold Silver and Bronze Half Dragon Paladins of Bahamut rode past the fortress mounted on Spiked Felldrakes.

So close has the alliance become, that the infant Azoun now has Dragon body guard. To most “Tabby” appears to be nothing more than a light brown kitten a pet for young Azoun, Only Alusair and Caladnei know the truth, “Tabby” is actually Tabadortankisdracona a Young Adult Gold Dragon. Tabby has already proven his worth as a body guard to young Azoun when single handily stopped an Assassination attempt on infant Azouns life, the attack was carried out by force of Assasins from Shade enclave as payback for Cormyr war against them, Shades hoped to sow more chaos in the country by killing the you Azoun. When the Shades Assasins stepped out of the Shadow plane and into Azouns crèche the last thing they sore was a very Angry Gold Dragon.

Other elements that I have adapted from the Draconomicon to the FR

*Klorphaxius now lairs in Myth Drannor

*Othocintlydavarei lairs in Hullacks forest and the evil druids are the followers of Malar in the Wyvernstones of Hullack adventure in F&P

*Iyriddlemirev lives in the sewers of Marsember

*Natintrapa lives in the Stonelands

*Kacdaniymila and Zudimulamshius both live in Suzail

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2004 :  10:06:14  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Aye, that is just the sort of lore which I seek, Dargoth Thank ye.

Ill get this displayed over in the main library soon.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2004 :  11:16:58  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ive got a couple of other things Ive been working on including an Artifact based on the Staff of Ragnos from the Jedi Academy game

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  00:41:23  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, Realmslore. I have so much to contribute...... but I've been on vacation. Give me a few days, and I should be ready to send my little projects to you, Alaundo.

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  15:20:58  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Given time I will start to ship in the story of Trafaldi. And info on Half-Vampires that my friends and I created.

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.
Go to Top of Page

Lysander
Learned Scribe

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  16:58:54  Show Profile  Visit Lysander's Homepage Send Lysander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

Not sure if this is the sort of stuff your after

The Following is the FR/Draconomicon article I origionally posted on the FR forums last year

Draconicon and the FR

Church of Bahermat in Cormyr and the Stonelands

Bahamut in the Realms

(Cut to save space :) )

Great minds tread similar paths...

I have been working on a similar realm (mostly mentally, some on paper) but set in the Shining Plains. It doesn't have to do with Bahamut, but with Amaunator ("I'm not dead yet!") and his favoritism towards Steel Dragons. Then again, most don't know of the draconian connection - it's hard to pin down whether a particular human merely has grey eyes or is a Steel in human form

Lysander
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  18:57:28  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've got a 10,000 words story I could submit, but I'm not sure if it is too large for these boards (it won me 1st place at the Crossroad Tavern's Bardic Competition hosted by WotC, but compared to what's on the Candlekeep boards, it's not that great - i.e. don't expect a masterpiece!)

I also have a 2ed edition god write-up. Again, I'm not sure if your call includes this kind of info...
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2004 :  20:14:24  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Dragon Knight

I've got a 10,000 words story I could submit, but I'm not sure if it is too large for these boards (it won me 1st place at the Crossroad Tavern's Bardic Competition hosted by WotC, but compared to what's on the Candlekeep boards, it's not that great - i.e. don't expect a masterpiece!)

I also have a 2ed edition god write-up. Again, I'm not sure if your call includes this kind of info...

Well met, Purple Dragon Knight

This sounds very intriguing I would certainly be very interested in reading this tale and feature it here at Candlekeep. Please contact me with your tome. Thank ye

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Yoshimo
Seeker

88 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2004 :  14:27:00  Show Profile  Visit Yoshimo's Homepage Send Yoshimo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I have a certain tome that should be read by all, I am told. It is called 'Winterhaven'. It is about Elminster who resides within a magic school within Candlekeep. One of his desciples learns of linking the Prime Material Plane with that of the Abyss and summoning one of the most powerful demons that resides within the burning pits. The mage summons this demon within his summoning circle only to find this demon cannot be contained with his power. This wizard comes under possession and the demon walks about within the human's form! Inside Candlekeep. Elminster knows there is something all wrong about this scene, but he keeps his suspicions to himself. This is the first time ever that the only son of Elminster is told of. His name is Leto Winterhaven, of course adopted by the mighty wizard. Leto possesses the same instincts his father does, yet is troubled througout his life with struggles of legal matters. He cannot seem to keep his hands off of other peoples' things, due to his previous membership with the Shadow Thieves of Athkatla. Soon, the demon comes to possess the great mage himself on threat of killing Leto and his present adopted daughter. Elminster knows the demon's power, so he does nothing to prevent the demon from taking over his body. Leto knows the demon is within his father, and for that knowledge, he is teleported to the furthest reaches of Kaladesh and his sister is imprisoned. Knowing the power-hungry demon's intent, Leto sets out on a journey to conquer the demon and send him back to the abyss from whince he came. I hope to submit this scroll soon, for I am just now finishing the final chapter. I do hope you will all enjoy.

May the light of Selune light your path and Olidammara guide your footsteps ~Shadow Thief Motto
Go to Top of Page

Tethtoril
Seeker

95 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2004 :  15:43:29  Show Profile  Visit Tethtoril's Homepage Send Tethtoril a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Yoshimo!

Please feel free to forward your scroll to me whence you are finished. I will then look it over and prepare it for the library.

Tethtoril
Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Go to Top of Page

Beowulf
Learned Scribe

Canada
322 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2004 :  17:15:01  Show Profile  Visit Beowulf's Homepage Send Beowulf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met!

Here is my attempt to insert the Orbs of Dragonkind (as per the 3rd edition) into my FR campaign ...

-----

Little is known about the true origin of the Orbs of Dragonkind, but according to legend Corellon Larethian appeared to elfkind soon after they began to unlock the secrets of magic. He bequeathed upon the elves 5 orbs of great power that would give them the necessary might to throw of the yoke of wyrmkind and enable their culture to flourish. And so it was, with legend going on to tell how many an elfin knight used one orb or another to master and slay dragon after dragon, until at length legend became history and the great elfin civilizations of Aryvander, Illefarn, Meyeritar, Shantel Othreier, and Keltormir had emerged along the west coast of Faerun.

By this time, with the mastery of elfin magic and the great reduction in the might and numbers of dragonkind, the need for the orbs had diminished substantially. Nevertheless, they continued to hold symbolic value and so each of the great elfin civilization kept one orb within its greatest temple to Corellon.

Throughout the course of the Crown Wars (-12,000 DR to -9,000 DR) history began to lose track of the fabled orbs. It is believed that, at one time, the realm of Aryvander had come into possession of at least three of the orbs via it‘s conquests, while the dark elves of Ilythiir are known to have used enslaved dragons to destroy the realm of Shantel Othreier, and so might have come into possession of one themsleves.

As for the Green Orb, it is known to have been carried eastward in the wake of the Fifth Crown Wars to the great forest Arcorar, now known as Cormanthor. It was brought forth from the remains of Aryvander to help the pioneers deal with the great number of dragons that made their home in the verdant wood.

Eventually the great elfin realms of Rystall, Jhyrennstar, Uvaeren, Sembreholm sprung into being within Arcorar, and of these Uvaeren was the greatest. So rich in knowledge were the elves of Uvaeren, that their land became known as the Lorelands. Amongst their many fabled librariums, it is told that none rivalled that of Intevar‘s, for it is said to have contained the collective knowledge of all elves. And amongst its many grand temples, it is said that none rivalled that of Corellon Larethian, for it was here that the Green Orb was housed.

The glory of Uvaeren was brought to an abrupt end in the year -5,000 DR however, when a great meteor fell from the heavens and devastated the Lorelands. While it is unknown if the temple in any way survived this destruction, the remaining ruins were in the hands of the increasingly present Drow within 100 years, and they held them until at last forced out in the year -1,354 DR; roughly 2,600 years after the birth of the city of Cormanthor (-3983 DR).

Little mention is ever again made of the Green Orb, save one...

In the year -982 DR a green dragon of great power named Venominhandar began to rampage in the southeastern woods. Such was the potency and endurance of this wyrm that the elves of Cormanthyr quickly called for a quest, to the ruins of Corellon’s temple in old Uvaeren; there to find and retrieve the Orb. The questing elves however, never returned, and the might of Venom, as he came to be called, continued to wax.

For over 700 years Venom plagued the elves, destroying their communities, driving them out, and using his fell magic to twist and tangle the woods of the great domain he had claimed in the southeast. His personal power was unrivalled amongst dragonkind, and he commanded a veritable army of wyverns, black dragons and green dragons. Nevertheless, it was in the year -206 DR. that the elfin hero Jassin Aunglor, armed with a fabled moonblade, at last challenged Venom himself. This took place in the wyrm’s lair beneath Haptooth Hill, and it was here that both Venom and Jassin met their ends; as the cavern complex the wyrm inhabited collapsed in upon them.

Of Venom’s offspring, only the terrible wyrm known as Green Magic is known to have outlived her father. Here lair is thought to have been located somewhere south of her sires, but she was last seen bathing in a river in the year 0 DR, and both her fate and the location of her lair are unknown.

Some scholars believe that Venom’s initial rampages were strategically aimed at forcing the elves to reveal the location of the Green Orb. They believe that the band of elves sent to locate and retrieve the orb were somehow followed by agents of the wyrm, and eventually slaughtered by them. With their murder, or so the theories go, these agents brought the orb back to Venom, who then used it’s power to raise and command his draconic army. Other scholars have denounced such theories as overly speculative, and say that Venom was more likely a mere throw back to the fearsome dragons of the elder age.

As for the Orb, the more conservative scholars believe that it was destroyed when the meteor hit. Others still argue that it was borne off into the Underdark during the 4,000 years that the Drow controlled the ruins.

Unbeknowst to history, Green Magic was quickly destroyed by a number of wyrms in an ambush, with the wiley black dragon Zarlandris emerging in the end to steal both the victory and the Orb for himself. Thus, it was carried to Glaun Bog.

In centuries to come Dretchroyaster, the descendent of Venom would would rampage across the southeastern Dalelands, engaging in brutal battles with a number of black dragons, in search of both vengeance and the orb. The latter however, forever evaded him.

Grendel's daddy

"Ill tempered the wretch, who laughs at everyone. He cannot recognize, as he should, that he is not without faults." the High One, Poetic Edda
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2004 :  18:05:16  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With having gotten Annihilation, I was talking to one of my players about the WOTSQ series. She was very impressed by Lisa Smedman's writing about Eilistraee followers. In the past, this player has not been happy with the way some view and/or play Eilistraee clerics/followers. Thus, she's talking about writing up a piece with suggestions on how to play followers of the Dark Maiden.

She is a busy lady. Thus, I have no idea if this idea will come to fruition now or in the future. However, for those interested, if she does write the piece, she doesn't mind if I share the work privately via email to those interested. So, just an FYI to those who might be interested in such a piece. If she does complete it, I'll start a new thread and go from there.
Go to Top of Page

Sarelle
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
508 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2004 :  18:28:21  Show Profile Send Sarelle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That sounds great Sirius - thanks for bringing it up. When you post it, Talwyn or I can forward it to to our other online group - the Chosen of Eilistraee.

Alaundo: Did Teth pass on the minor piece of Realsmlore I sent? I'm in no way asking because I don't trust Teth (*shifty eyes* - kidding), I'm just checking up.

Chair of the The Rightful Return of Monster Deities to FR Society (RRMDFRS)

My character, drawn by Liodain: Sarelle / Sarelle (smaller)

Edited by - Sarelle on 01 Jul 2004 18:29:52
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2004 :  18:52:30  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sarelle

That sounds great Sirius - thanks for bringing it up. When you post it, Talwyn or I can forward it to to our other online group - the Chosen of Eilistraee.

You're welcome. I think she has viewed your online group and from what I recall, she wouldn't have a problem with it being posted there. I'll pass along the interest and thanks for being so polite.
Go to Top of Page

Windancer
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2004 :  01:15:13  Show Profile  Visit Windancer's Homepage Send Windancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to help in any way I can if you will let me.

Windancer
Go to Top of Page

Senbar Flay
Learned Scribe

185 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  22:42:47  Show Profile  Visit Senbar Flay's Homepage Send Senbar Flay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wel met and greetings I am wondering do require historical lore and realms facts of all types of creatures or towns? And do you want custom NPCs towns and items and such please let me know I would like to contribute once I get the proper materials.

Imagination is more important than knowledge for knowledge is limited imagination encircles the world.- Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  23:39:49  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Senbar Flay

Wel met and greetings I am wondering do require historical lore and realms facts of all types of creatures or towns? And do you want custom NPCs towns and items and such please let me know I would like to contribute once I get the proper materials.

Well met

Thank ye, Senbar Flay. Please contact me to discuss this further and what lore ye have for the library.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Senbar Flay
Learned Scribe

185 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2004 :  00:37:17  Show Profile  Visit Senbar Flay's Homepage Send Senbar Flay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Alaundo! I would like to contact you via email however I am experienceing problems at the moment so it may be a while before I can properly contact you. But please don't forget about me!! I truly do want to contribute but electronics in this house are going through a hectic time.

Imagination is more important than knowledge for knowledge is limited imagination encircles the world.- Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2004 :  10:02:11  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Senbar Flay

Greetings Alaundo! I would like to contact you via email however I am experienceing problems at the moment so it may be a while before I can properly contact you. But please don't forget about me!! I truly do want to contribute but electronics in this house are going through a hectic time.

Well met

Thank ye, Senbar Flay. Worry not, I will certainly not forget about thee. If ye prefer, ye may use the new Private Messages facility to contact me if there are problems with thine email.

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

Vecna
Acolyte

Turkey
8 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2005 :  23:22:13  Show Profile  Visit Vecna's Homepage Send Vecna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am planning to write about Hordelands..
Do we have another scroll on this subject so I can examine so I wont write the same things over and over again?

I really like that Yamun Khan story..

IF THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH, THERE IS NO DEATH.
AND IF DEATH DOES NOT EXIST, WE DO NOT LIVE.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5691 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2005 :  10:35:35  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vecna

I am planning to write about Hordelands..
Do we have another scroll on this subject so I can examine so I wont write the same things over and over again?

I really like that Yamun Khan story..

Well met

Apologies for the delay in my reply, Vecna. I don't believe there is such a scroll herein, please feel free to start thine own

Alaundo

Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  19:01:32  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it canon that Bahamut has become interested with cormyr?

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  19:12:29  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by khorne

Is it canon that Bahamut has become interested with cormyr?

Interested in what way?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000