Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Way of the Wicked
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2013 :  00:05:44  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all,
I have to give a plug for a company I've recently fallen in love with: Fire Mountain Games. They have created their own six part adventure path, Way of the Wicked, where the players play the bad guys burning the kingdom down. The last book should be ready within the next week or so and I can't wait! I have never read a more original adventure set...especially the 2nd book Call of Darkness where the players infest their own dungeon with monsters and then defend it against those despicable good adventurers.

Evil campaigns are hard to run and the guys at Fire Mountain Games pull this off superbly. These adventures have me hooked! I don't even know how to explain it, but give these guys a shot if you're looking for a new campaign or even some interesting and new material for your world.

I'm definitely jumping on board their Throne of Night campaign where you can play as drow or dwarves, basically the evil vs. the good in their next arc due out this spring.

Here's their site: http://www.firemountaingames.com

The PDF's are well priced at $10.00 apiece for 100 pages or so each. It's just pure win. Check out the FREE preview they have on DriveThru RPG that kicks off the adventure series and you'll see what I mean. It rocks.

And Wizards, if you're listening, Hire them...or contract some work to them or something. The work is top notch. If two guys can pull off an adventure path, so can Wizards. So let's see something like this happen for the Realms!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000