Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Kickstarter projects of interest to Realms fans
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2013 :  16:51:00  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
This is a scroll dedicated to Kickstarter projects that may be of interest to Candlekeep scribes.

There are a few rules about the projects discussed herein:

1. Shared Kickstarter projects must be either role-playing game material, or something closely related to role-playing games, like miniatures or MMOs clearly based on a published role-playing game.

2. All Kickstarter projects listed will be checked out by moderators, who will remove anything they do not feel meets rule 1.

3. No Kickstarter projects shared here will violate the copyright or intellectual property of any other group/author/company, nor will any shared Kickstarter projects be of questionable legality. If it's not properly clear as to whether these criteria are being met, it is required that the posting scribe discuss the possibility of posting a potential Kickstarter link with Moderators beforehand.

Edit: Banished a long-lurking typo. Begone!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 05 Dec 2013 20:20:15

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2013 :  16:53:20  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, so we've already had some Kickstarter projects discussed here... We decided to consolidate all new discussions into one place.

This is the next one I'm interested in: The Grande Temple of Jing. I'm fond of big dungeons like Undermountain, and I think my affinity for Tricksters is well-known.

quote:
The Grande Temple of Jing is the dungeoncrawl that rules them all. It is a megadungeon designed in the spirit of old school games, but with modern rules and sensibilities. It is presented here for the Pathfinder system, but it can be easily modified to play with your favorite fantasy RPG. It is designed for levels 1-20 but if this Kickstarter reaches its first stretch goal, then we will add content for epic level characters as well.

A part of the grande temple was originally published in 2000 as a thin, digest sized book, compatible with the d20 system. With your help we will update, upgrade, and MASSIVELY expand that book. In effect, we will make it the adventure it was always meant to be. Our goal is to create a full color hardcover tome that any roleplayer would be proud to have on their shelves. Professional production will ensure that retailers can display the book confidently on store shelves.

quote:
The grande temple is the dungeon home of a trickster god named Jing. The archetypal trickster, he is the first of his kind in any universe. He is the god of mischief, the god of thieves and scavengers, the god of fortune and misfortune.

It is said that Jing stole life from the creators, shadow from the darkness, and time from the universe itself. He tricked plants and animals into giving up their secrets - then he bestowed that knowledge upon men and beasts. He has made fools of kings and gods, and taken from them their weapons, their totems, and their finest treasures. Though sometimes caught, Jing has always escaped - and gotten the better of his captors in the process. Some say that Jing is only caught when he wishes to be.

It is also said that one day he settled down, having stolen everything in the world that he desired to possess. Jing built a home for himself, an incredible fortress fixed somewhere between fantasy and reality. The archetypal labyrinth, it acts as both home and temple, and between its walls he has stored all the wondrous things he has acquired over the eons. Of course he has guarded these treasures with horrific beasts, deadly traps, and devious puzzles. But that's not the point. The point is that Jing invites gods and men alike to visit at any time, take whatever treasure they can win, and leave with all that they can carry.

So long as they can find the door that leads out.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 21 Jan 2013 16:55:02
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2013 :  16:29:27  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
okie dokie one to add to the scroll

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/676918054/castles-and-crusades-codex-celtarum

Lets bring this book out in hardcover!

The Codex Celtarum is a 144 page book filled with all manner of content, from a complete guide to Celtic Mythology for everyone's use, to 190 spells for characters to monsters for Castle Keepers/Game Masters. It's that and more.

Codex Celtarum comes complete in seven glorious, fun filled, fact packed chapters. Chapter 1 covers a complete history of the Celtic world view. Chapter 2 delves into the world of fey. Chapter 3 presents races and monsters. Chapter 4 covers mountains of new spells and magical abilities. Chapter 5 tackles the lords of war. Chapter 6 looks at the gods themselves. Chapter 7 yields new material for the Castle Keeper.

http://www.trolllord.com/cnc/downloads/Codex_Celtarum_preview_1.pdf

Cheers

Damian

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2013 :  17:12:47  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I might get the pdf of that just for the fey info. I'm rather much a fan of all things fae.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2013 :  01:24:06  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can see a lot of potential for combining things in this book with Bryon Wischstadt Faeries.

I'll be getting it.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dark Wizard
Senior Scribe

USA
830 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2013 :  05:48:42  Show Profile Send Dark Wizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls game, including the setting of Trollworld is up at Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/994700393/deluxe-tunnels-and-trolls

As the second fantasy tabletop roleplaying game published in the US (name even copyrighted before D&D, and arrived in the UK before D&D as some game blogs are reporting), it is right up there amongst the most venerable of roleplaying games.

I've always heard of it, never played it, but am interested in it. Relatively inexpensive to grab a copy, either PDF, paperback, or hardcover. Backing to get myself a copy for my collection. Which I definitely should, seeing as I have games in my collection that were published and discontinued several times over in the time it takes this game to decide to do a reprint or half an edition update.

A bit more tangentially related is the Fate Core kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evilhat/fate-core

As the title says, this is the core book for the FATE system (based on the FUDGE system) used for the Dresden Files RPG, amongst several other games. The support for this system and the number of games that uses it keeps growing.

Notable that a relatively low entry point nets backers A LOT of game material and different settings in PDF format.

Also using the Fate Core system is Ehdrigohr: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/601893462/ehdrigohr-the-roleplaying-game

It is a setting based not on European traditions and cultures but more on Native American and other indigenous cultures. It has a dark fantasy vibe to it, but it is also mythic and has strong heroic elements to it as the tribes seek to hold back the night. The author describes it very clearly in his own words throughout his page, intro video, updates and blog. It could be a good source to mine for ideas if one ever wants to run something in "Maztica/Anchorome".

Of note, this Kickstarter recently concluded successfully with several stretch goals completed. Contact the author or keep an eye out at the pertinent retail locations if interested.

Edited by - Dark Wizard on 24 Jan 2013 05:51:52
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2013 :  03:09:10  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, so I'm not a fan of EN World. I don't dislike them, I just never have any real reason to go to the site. I know a lot of gamers, though, both here and elsewhere, are fans of the site.

So I'm sharing their Kickstarter: Rebuilding EN World

quote:
As you may know, EN World was hacked in December 2012. The entire site was destroyed, and I'm building it again from scratch. While the basic functionality is there (news and forums), much of the functionality built up over a decade was lost. I need to hire developers to recode all that cool stuff, but that takes time and - more importantly - money. While EN World ain't going anywhere, I'm turning to the community with whose help we can restore much of what was lost within a few months.

Monte Cook said "EN World is a good cause"; Green Ronin's Chris Pramas said "EN World has been a great center of gaming community many years. I had to back Rebuilding EN World on Kickstarter"; Paizo CEO Lisa Stevens said "Glad to help EN World get back up on its feet!"; and Ryan Dancey said "The ENWorld community is an asset to the whole hobby. Helping them get back up on their feet is just the Right Thing To Do. Back this Kickstarter."

Our goal, put simply:

EN World will be FAST, it will be RELIABLE, and it will have AWESOME FEATURES. It will also, most importantly, STILL BE AROUND FOR YEARS TO COME! And we all want that, right? Right?

Kickstarter staff very kindly said to me: "Normally, we don't accept website projects, but we talked about what you're doing and we think rebuilding a community website through Kickstarter is a great use of our platform."

I'm calling the hacking "The Great Breach of 2012" and the Kickstarter backers "The Defenders of the Wall". Gear up, and take your place on the wall now!

[Lots of people have been asking about backup strategies -- I've added that info to the "Risks & Challenges" section below].

As a community website, I feel it appropriate that this Kickstarter use the Kicking It Forward system. This means that 5% of the profits will be spent supporting other RPG-related Kickstarters as a way not only to give a little back but also to foster more cool RPG stuff!

There are 16 days left. They are already way past their goal -- they're at £19,843 out of a £300 goal. I'm sure people will still want to help out, though.

Oh, and here's a handy currency converter website, if you're not sure how pounds convert to dollars/Euro/Spacebucks/gold pieces/whatever: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7963 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2013 :  03:45:45  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I suppose I would probably support a Candlekeep 2 Site Upgrade Kickstarter ...

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11681 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2013 :  06:50:40  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ayrik

Oh, I suppose I would probably support a Candlekeep 2 Site Upgrade Kickstarter ...

You know what.... I would too if there were some decent ideas for what an upgrade would consist of. I've spent a lot of time here in the last 8 years. However, of all the forums I've seen, I have to say I love this forum software more than any other because of the active topics button that only shows you new stuff since you last logged in. But, if the idea were good....

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2013 :  22:21:15  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bring 25th anniversary HeroQuest edition to Market. Not really a kickstarter campaign. But something that I would like to see happen. This was actually my first introduction to roleplaying. My next-door-neighbor/friend and I used to play it all night on the weekends at his place and I never let my ultra-conservative Christian parents know because I thought that they would think that it was D&D and make me stop.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2013 :  02:23:06  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkins

Bring 25th anniversary HeroQuest edition to Market. Not really a kickstarter campaign. But something that I would like to see happen. This was actually my first introduction to roleplaying. My next-door-neighbor/friend and I used to play it all night on the weekends at his place and I never let my ultra-conservative Christian parents know because I thought that they would think that it was D&D and make me stop.

HeroQuest was really a great starting point for a lot of the role-playing generation we represent. It's one of my favourites -- and, consequently, was also the basis for one of my favourite computer games when it was adapted for the Commodore Amiga in the early 90's.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2013 :  04:58:02  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This one looks interesting... Again, don't know that I'll be supporting it, myself, but I'm sharing it in case others want to.

Realm Works - Streamlined RPG Campaign Tools

quote:
How many times have you struggled to keep your tabletop RPG campaigns completely organized? Have you ever lost track of what your players have and haven't learned? Is “real-life” limiting the time you have to prepare for games? Do you waste precious time during games searching for details from previous sessions, some of which occurred months or even years ago? These challenges, and others, are what we set out to solve with Realm Works.

Realm Works takes campaign management for tabletop RPGs to the next level, making it faster and easier to prepare for games, and greatly enhancing the actual game experience. You can use Realm Works with any RPGs you play — it’s “game system neutral” and can be used no matter what type of campaign you run. GMs can create, manage, and share their world using a single tool, rather than trying to cobble things together with multiple, disconnected applications. Realm Works was built by GMs and players for GMs and players.

What Makes Realm Works Unique

Unlike many software Kickstarters, initial Realm Works development is nearly complete. We've been evolving Realm Works for over three years and will be releasing it in July, 2013. Numerous features are already in place, as we demonstrate in the video, but there are many more we want to include in the initial release. Your support of this Kickstarter will allow us to accelerate our current development efforts so we can pack more features into the product in time for its public release.

Our mission with Realm Works is to streamline and improve the tabletop role-playing experience for both GMs and players by empowering GMs to create, manage, and share any world they can imagine. We're doing this in four ways:

First, provide tools for GMs to efficiently create and assemble materials for their games in a way that's simple to manage, organize, and search.
Second, let GMs reveal content to players as it's uncovered during play, without introducing extra work for the GM.
Third, enable GMs to share their creations and smoothly integrate the work of others into their own material, weaving it all together into their campaign.
Finally, provide a community repository where additional material can be obtained and easily integrated with any other content you have, including the GM's own creations, letting GMs build their games from whatever sources they find compelling or interesting.

Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2013 :  20:58:25  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
James Raggi is at it again, he is determined to get a Lamentations of the Flame Princess (LotFP) bundle published for Free RPG Day

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1939191852/lotfp-2013-free-rpg-day-adventure?ref=card

Please note: LotFP is generally not suitable for kids, this is fantasy role-playing turned up to max, so if you are of a nervous disposition then best not bother (of course James' module Death Frost Doom, is the best 'd20 age' module published in the last few years and one of the best modules of all time and all without the the gore of some of his other stuff)

Cheers

Damian

Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2013 :  21:36:46  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
erm not sure about this one however, as it is RPG related I'll post it

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1706035146/the-michael-t-desings-army-ants-war-effort?ref=live

Cheers

Damian

shudder,
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  04:13:25  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's one I'm seriously thinking of backing... Bite Me! The Gaming Guide to Lycanthropes by Christina Stiles -- mostly because I do love all kinds of lycanthropes, and I do think Christina's work on various Open Design projects has been of a very high quality.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  04:45:21  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Here's one I'm seriously thinking of backing... Bite Me! The Gaming Guide to Lycanthropes by Christina Stiles -- mostly because I do love all kinds of lycanthropes, and I do think Christina's work on various Open Design projects has been of a very high quality.

I went $20 on that one. I'd prefer a print book, but not for $50...

Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  14:39:30  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a worthy project!Help build the Death Star!

Edited by - Thauranil on 12 Feb 2013 14:40:56
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  16:31:15  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thauranil

I'd rather just get a Star Destroyer. Or maybe a heavily modified YT-1300 light freighter.

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7963 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  22:51:54  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah the Death Star project.

One hundred million dollars. Mwoohahaha. Mwoohahaha. Mwoohahaha. Mwoohahaha. Mwoohahaha.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2013 :  02:32:46  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I've always considered myself an Empire man, ever since the earliest days of A New Hope. So I'll be backing this.

Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11681 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2013 :  14:15:27  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

What's scary is he has 259,000 (what is that pounds?) already dedicated by people. He should have set it to a million and made a plastic model that has a hidden weapon inside it... and he might actually meet the goal and get the money.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2013 :  15:06:35  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:

What's scary is he has 259,000 (what is that pounds?) already dedicated by people. He should have set it to a million and made a plastic model that has a hidden weapon inside it... and he might actually meet the goal and get the money.

Pounds Sterling, yup. $402,041.78 in US Dollars, according to xe.com/ucc

Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2013 :  19:56:14  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dinosaurs (do I need to say anymore? )

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jeffdee/dinosaurs-of-the-lost-valley

Cheers

Damian

shudder,
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2013 :  02:28:12  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazedventurers

Dinosaurs (do I need to say anymore? )

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jeffdee/dinosaurs-of-the-lost-valley

Cheers

Damian

Oooo! It's going to be hard for me not to back this one.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  18:32:23  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

11 days to go, and they're about $600 shy of their goal... C'mon, folks, show your love for were-critters!

(And yes, I know how Kickstarters usually go, but this one has such a low goal already, and I want to make sure it hits it!)

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 19 Feb 2013 18:33:08
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2013 :  01:23:54  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

11 days to go, and they're about $600 shy of their goal... C'mon, folks, show your love for were-critters!

(And yes, I know how Kickstarters usually go, but this one has such a low goal already, and I want to make sure it hits it!)

Agreed. This one definitely needs more love from the lycanthrope-fans. I've already posted links for it on all the other sites I frequent -- plus a few blogs dedicated to roleplaying lycanthropes and the like.

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1705 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  15:21:17  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a worthy Kickstarter for folks to look at and back.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/937759598/lost-in-dream

Rite Publishing's Coliseum Morpheuon is, in effect, the Dreamlands with gladiatorial melee and magical dream-stealing powers that might be applicable for your campaigns.

This Kickstarter is to fund a full novel set in the dreamlands and it follows up an anthology from last year called Coliseum Morpheuon: Anthology of Dreams; in full disclosure, I've got a short story called "Thresholds" in this anthology that does have a tip of the hat to the Realms therein, but that's all I'll admit to. That antho is at http://paizo.com/products/btpy8spn?Coliseum-Morpheuon-Anthology-of-Dreams-Download

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11681 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  15:38:14  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

Here's a worthy Kickstarter for folks to look at and back.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/937759598/lost-in-dream

Rite Publishing's Coliseum Morpheuon is, in effect, the Dreamlands with gladiatorial melee and magical dream-stealing powers that might be applicable for your campaigns.

This Kickstarter is to fund a full novel set in the dreamlands and it follows up an anthology from last year called Coliseum Morpheuon: Anthology of Dreams; in full disclosure, I've got a short story called "Thresholds" in this anthology that does have a tip of the hat to the Realms therein, but that's all I'll admit to. That antho is at http://paizo.com/products/btpy8spn?Coliseum-Morpheuon-Anthology-of-Dreams-Download

Steven

10 bucks and I get an e-book. A little expensive, but the description reminds me of the old "in hell" anthologies from back in the 80s which were fun little short stories. I could use some short stories to read at night.

Just to note for anyone else, the first book (i.e. this appears to be for some second book) Steven mentioned also appears to be downloadable in amazon's kindle format if you prefer to read kindle books(like me) and its $4.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Coliseum-Morpheuon-Anthology-Dreams-ebook/dp/B007WWB25G/ref=sr_1_sc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1361460932&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=coliseum+morpheum

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2013 :  01:10:20  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

Say no more... I'm backing this one without even any concern for my monthly budget.

Go to Top of Page

JuliaViolin
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2013 :  04:58:56  Show Profile  Visit JuliaViolin's Homepage Send JuliaViolin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone! I am working on an original fantasy music CD and I welcome everyone to check out the music at www.fantasyviolin.com or KICKSTARTER for the project: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/okrusko/legends-fantasy-violin-album-release
Please help spread the word!!!!! - thank you :*

I started composing fantasy music in 2011, after performing with Video Game Orchestra at Boston Symphony Hall in April. After 20 years of pursuing a strictly classical music career - in just one week I was completely captivated by soundtracks of Final Fantasy VII, Lord of the Rings, Afrika, Metal Gear Solid... Within months after the concert my heart was so full of melodies, I couldn't help but start writing and playing what I came up with. Two years have gone by, and while classical performances and teaching remain a rewarding career, - I now have a dream of sharing my own music too.

"Legends: Fantasy Violin", a collection of 9 original tracks, will be released as a CD and digital download worldwide, and with your help I will be able to cover recording, mixing, mastering, cover design, and the manufacturing of the discs. While the official release is being planned in September 2013, you will be first to receive MP3s, CDs, and special rewards! I always thought it would be awesome to dedicate the music to people who support and love it, and this is a great chance for me to do so.

Fantasy Symphony No.1 in D minor, "Dragonborn" - album release Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/okrusko/fantasy-symphony-no1-dragonborn-album-release
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2013 :  01:29:53  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A PFRPG Races Book Kickstarter.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000