Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Citadel of the raven - did I miss something??
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2013 :  20:13:41  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

quote:
Originally posted by Ayrik

I didn't know thri-kreen had any interest in gods, especially since all kreen everywhere ultimately originated from Athas (which their "primitive" spelljamming forebears departed during an age of high psionics/magic during which "superstitious" gods and priests were disdained). I haven't quite pinned exact dates or timelines on these events, since they hinge around information I lack about the "elders" or "first ones" of ancient spelljamming histories. In broad strokes, I think Athas was once accessible on the Flow, but has become disconnected and isolated from the spacelanes while the crystal spheres have drifted over the millennia like bubbles floating on a river.

Where is this information about Jergal found? Especially since he might (in terms of calendar correspondences) be older than the first waves of kreen migration.

Jergal wasn't worshiped by the Thri-Kreen that I know of...the article about him was in a magazine. I'll look for it...if someone doesn't get to it before me.

That article is also from a Polyhedron. I'll let you retrieve it.
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2013 :  21:45:19  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't find it...I've relocated so many times I'm totally unorganized. :-/

I remember that there was a tie between Jergal and Spellweavers...and because he was a multi-armed God he was connected to the Thri-Kreen as well somehow...discouraging that I can't find the material.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2013 :  22:00:43  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I'll look up the issue - you can relay the info :P
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2013 :  22:03:21  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Forgotten Deities - Issue 120... not sure if its what you were thinking of though

Edited by - The Masked Mage on 05 Feb 2013 22:06:34
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000