Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 E-Book/online only Forgotten Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ChurchofShar
Acolyte

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  23:52:31  Show Profile Send ChurchofShar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
List Updated: 2013-01-05

Novels
Cold Steel and Secrets (4 Part) - Rosemary Jones
Prince of Ravens - Richard Baker
Shadowbane - Erik Scott de Bie
Shadowbane: Eye of Justice - Erik Scott de Bie
Spider and Stone - Jaleigh Johnson
Sword of the Gods: Spinner of Lies - Bruce R. Cordell

E-stories/Short Stories
Chosen of the Sword - Erik Scott de Bie
Gates of Madness, pt1 - James Wyatt
The Last Legend of Gedrin Shadowbane - Erik Scott de Bie
Heir of Shadowbane - Erik Scott de Bie
Pigs Explode - Rosemary Jones
Serpentsong - Richard Lee Byers
Seven They Were - James P. Davis
Speak of the Devil - James P. Davis
The Resurrection Agent - Erin M. Evans
The Winter Scourge - Mark Sehestedt

Also potentially of interest:
2009 Spin a Yarn (with Ed Greenwood)
2010 Spin a Yarn (with Ed Greenwood)
2011 Spin a Yarn (with Ed Greenwood)

To the best of my knowledge all titles listed here are limited to digital release. Sources ranging from author pages to Wizard's Article Archive. May not include all stories printed in Dragon magazine.

Edited by - ChurchofShar on 06 Jan 2013 00:04:56

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2012 :  00:44:45  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe Prince of Ravens is an E-book only Realms novel.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Tanthalas
Senior Scribe

Portugal
508 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2012 :  01:44:55  Show Profile Send Tanthalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shadowbane: Eye of Justice is also e-book only.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
Go to Top of Page

ChurchofShar
Acolyte

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2012 :  04:44:17  Show Profile Send ChurchofShar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Entreri3478

I believe Prince of Ravens is an E-book only Realms novel.

Thanks!
Looks like a post-Spellplague sequel to City of Ravens, I'll have to order both.
Go to Top of Page

ChurchofShar
Acolyte

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2012 :  00:54:25  Show Profile Send ChurchofShar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I edited the first post to include all known titles. As they continue to be released I will add them to the list, if I have missed anything please let me know.

Go to Top of Page

Mirtek
Senior Scribe

595 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2013 :  21:02:20  Show Profile Send Mirtek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice and useful list, but to make it a little bit easier, could you maybe separate full novels from short stories?
Go to Top of Page

ChurchofShar
Acolyte

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2013 :  09:03:31  Show Profile Send ChurchofShar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mirtek

Nice and useful list, but to make it a little bit easier, could you maybe separate full novels from short stories?

Good point. Done!
I may have missed some as well, but whenever I find one that I haven't listed I'll be sure to update.
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2013 :  12:55:47  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
RISE OF THE BLADE might have been "intended for the Harpers," but according to Mary Kirchoff, who was managing editor at the time, this book was never contracted by WotC and she had no recollection of a Charles Moffat.

The information on his website can be misleading. He says the book was "intended for" the Harper series, and mentions that TSR was sold to WotC before the book could be published. These details may be true, but they add up to the sort of true story Obi-Wan liked to tell--true from a certain point of view. Please note that Mr. Moffat never claims that he was contracted by TSR to write the book, or that the book was ever read, accepted, scheduled or cancelled by TSR or WotC. In fact, the only time he mentions any interaction AT ALL with TSR/WotC is a recent edit, in which he mentions that "WotC contacted him in 2011." He says that no agreement was reached about publishing the book. Please notice that he does not state what the intent of this contact WAS, merely what it WAS NOT.

It's also interesting that Mr. Moffat wrote this book in 1998. In August of 1997, the editors knew that they wanted to end the Harper line. I learned of the closed-call for the final book at GenCon 1997, got a copy of the guidelines, and submitted a proposal. The resulting story was THORNHOLD, which was written in late 1997 and early 1998 and published in August 1998. Mr. Moffat's timeline doesn't jive with TSR's.

Bottom line: Anyone can write a book that's "intended" for the Forgotten Realms or Warhammer or Star Wars or Middle Earth. That's called "fanfic." We really ought to stop including Mr. Moffat's fanfic on lists of licensed Forgotten Realms stories.

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 03 Jan 2013 18:59:41
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2013 :  16:13:42  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just wondering... where'd you find these? I picked some of the short stories and went to amazon and didn't see them.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Mirtek
Senior Scribe

595 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2013 :  19:54:50  Show Profile Send Mirtek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham
The resulting story was THORNHOLD, which
... became one of my favorite FR novels.

Any chance of you doing more FR novels in the future? You held my personal top spot as favorite FR author overall and for favorite single FR novel for a long, long time. Now recently Rosemary Jones stole the second one away from you with her fabulous The City of the Dead Waterdeep novel.

Would be a shame if you left that theft unchallenged
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2013 :  20:20:05  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mirtek

quote:
The resulting story was THORNHOLD, which
... became one of my favorite FR novels.

Any chance of you doing more FR novels in the future? You held my personal top spot as favorite FR author overall and for favorite single FR novel for a long, long time. Now recently Rosemary Jones stole the second one away from you with her fabulous The City of the Dead Waterdeep novel.

Would be a shame if you left that theft unchallenged

Ha!

I've heard good things about Rosemary's CITY OF THE DEAD. I do most of my reading on ebook these days, so I'll have to check to see if it's available in that format.

Edited by - ElaineCunningham on 03 Jan 2013 21:40:32
Go to Top of Page

ChurchofShar
Acolyte

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  06:59:51  Show Profile Send ChurchofShar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

RISE OF THE BLADE might have been "intended for the Harpers," but according to Mary Kirchoff, who was managing editor at the time, this book was never contracted by WotC and she had no recollection of a Charles Moffat.

The information on his website can be misleading. He says the book was "intended for" the Harper series, and mentions that TSR was sold to WotC before the book could be published. These details may be true, but they add up to the sort of true story Obi-Wan liked to tell--true from a certain point of view. Please note that Mr. Moffat never claims that he was contracted by TSR to write the book, or that the book was ever read, accepted, scheduled or cancelled by TSR or WotC. In fact, the only time he mentions any interaction AT ALL with TSR/WotC is a recent edit, in which he mentions that "WotC contacted him in 2011." He says that no agreement was reached about publishing the book. Please notice that he does not state what the intent of this contact WAS, merely what it WAS NOT.

It's also interesting that Mr. Moffat wrote this book in 1998. In August of 1997, the editors knew that they wanted to end the Harper line. I learned of the closed-call for the final book at GenCon 1997, got a copy of the guidelines, and submitted a proposal. The resulting story was THORNHOLD, which was written in late 1997 and early 1998 and published in August 1998. Mr. Moffat's timeline doesn't jive with TSR's.

Bottom line: Anyone can write a book that's "intended" for the Forgotten Realms or Warhammer or Star Wars or Middle Earth. That's called "fanfic." We really ought to stop including Mr. Moffat's fanfic on lists of licensed Forgotten Realms stories.

Good to know, I'd never seen much information on it other than his claims. Removed accordingly.

I wonder if it would help the whole issue if it was removed from o-love as well? That might be a cause for some confusion. Mine was based on the book description, the o-love came later, but others might go there looking for books.

Edited by - ChurchofShar on 04 Jan 2013 07:18:43
Go to Top of Page

ChurchofShar
Acolyte

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  07:06:36  Show Profile Send ChurchofShar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

just wondering... where'd you find these? I picked some of the short stories and went to amazon and didn't see them.

Mainly through the authors home pages.
Erik Scott de Bie has an excellent page listing the chronological reading order of his ongoing Shadowbane series (which I am in the middle of right now, and would highly recommend). His stories are mentioned there. Some might list stories that can only be read in Dungeon, or PDF download. There are some really great resources being put out by the creators themselves. Paul Kemp's page for Erevis Cale is another example.

Googling titles, authors, and characters can also lead you to some hidden gems. If you find any I've missed, let me know
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  12:54:54  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChurchofShar

quote:

Good to know, I'd never seen much information on it other than his claims. Removed accordingly.

I wonder if it would help the whole issue if it was removed from o-love as well? That might be a cause for some confusion. Mine was based on the book description, the o-love came later, but others might go there looking for books.

I've posted about this on Candlekeep before, and yes, I think it should be removed from o-love. But that's not my call to make.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  13:54:10  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wrote a story intended for the Realms - can I get on the list?

Thats a really neat bit of word-play Mr. Moffat did there if you think about.

Suppose I contact WotC and ask them if they could publish my story. They reply. "No." Then I go online and say "WotC contacted me in regards to my story, but no agreement could be reached". I would not have lied at all.

Brilliant.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  14:24:43  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Thats a really neat bit of word-play Mr. Moffat did there if you think about.

Suppose I contact WotC and ask them if they could publish my story. They reply. "No." Then I go online and say "WotC contacted me in regards to my story, but no agreement could be reached". I would not have lied at all.

Brilliant.

Indeed. If you were REALLY over-supplied with chutzpah, you could even spin a Cease & Desist letter into "WotC contacted me in regards to my story, but no publishing agreement was reached."
Go to Top of Page

BlackAce
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  15:24:44  Show Profile Send BlackAce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Chuckle* Maybe I should try that trick with my Maiden of Pain submission. After all, it WAS solicited and they DID send me a rather nice rejection letter.
Go to Top of Page

ChurchofShar
Acolyte

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  17:15:18  Show Profile Send ChurchofShar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

I've posted about this on Candlekeep before, and yes, I think it should be removed from o-love. But that's not my call to make.

I missed your previous posts, to my detriment. The description on o-love goes beyond the authors claims, it may have been based on an old page of his:

"Rise of the Blade
A Forgotten Realms novel by Charles Alexander Moffat

Rise of the Blade is an unique piece of fan fiction because it is a whole novel that was never MEANT to be fan fiction. It was meant to be published in the Forgotten Realms series known as The Harpers. The series was cancelled before this novel could be published. It is a full length 149 typed paged novel, the same size as a 300 page paperback you could buy at Indigo or Chapters. It weighs in at 76,437 words. It was indeed set to be published back in 1998 but never made it to the printing block. It was first edited in April of 1998 but it never received a 2nd round of editing. The version you see here is the version made after the 1st round of editing"

I sent an email through to them mentioning the possible error, hopefully they will look into it and clear it off. It's ironically listed under your own cancelled title too.

As a decent sized piece of fan-fic I'll probably still read it, but I do appreciate being set straight on the actual legitimacy of the work.

This thread wasn't originally meant to be a proper list of any sorts, I was calling out for information on any e-books/e-stories I might have missed. I decided to edit it and turn it into one when I couldn't find them compiled elsewhere. I should have looked more closely into the book before listing it, I'll make sure to do so in the future. I'm glad I posted it for one reason at least. If I hadn't, I'd still be under the impression it was nearly-licensed.

Thanks again for the heads-up. And to echo a post from above..
A new story from one of my all-time favorite Realms authors (yourself ) would be stellar!

Edited by - ChurchofShar on 04 Jan 2013 17:18:13
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  17:41:19  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Regardless, if it was never published by WotC, it is still 'fanfic', nothing more. All claims to legitimacy really don't matter.

If Elaine or RAS did this, it would also still be 'fanfic'. There really isn't any grey area on this one - its either canon or its not.

Only Ed - and only in regards to The Forgotten Realm - can claim a story is canon weather published by WotC or not. If we use the word 'official' instead of 'canon' then it becomes a bit murkier.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  17:53:38  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

The description on o-love goes beyond the authors claims, it may have been based on an old page of his:

"Rise of the Blade
A Forgotten Realms novel by Charles Alexander Moffat

Rise of the Blade is an unique piece of fan fiction because it is a whole novel that was never MEANT to be fan fiction. It was meant to be published in the Forgotten Realms series known as The Harpers. The series was cancelled before this novel could be published. It is a full length 149 typed paged novel, the same size as a 300 page paperback you could buy at Indigo or Chapters. It weighs in at 76,437 words. It was indeed set to be published back in 1998 but never made it to the printing block. It was first edited in April of 1998 but it never received a 2nd round of editing. The version you see here is the version made after the 1st round of editing"

I sent an email through to them mentioning the possible error, hopefully they will look into it and clear it off. It's ironically listed under your own cancelled title too.

As a decent sized piece of fan-fic I'll probably still read it, but I do appreciate being set straight on the actual legitimacy of the work.

This thread wasn't originally meant to be a proper list of any sorts, I was calling out for information on any e-books/e-stories I might have missed. I decided to edit it and turn it into one when I couldn't find them compiled elsewhere. I should have looked more closely into the book before listing it, I'll make sure to do so in the future. I'm glad I posted it for one reason at least. If I hadn't, I'd still be under the impression it was nearly-licensed.

Thanks again for the heads-up. And to echo a post from above..
A new story from one of my all-time favorite Realms authors (yourself ) would be stellar!

Actually, I think this thread was a great idea. It's far too difficult to find the ebook-original FR titles, so sites such as Candlekeep and diligent scribes are invaluable resources to FR readers AND writers.

The description of RISE OF THE BLADE you quoted does sound familiar, so I'm guessing it comes from an earlier version of Mr. Moffat's website. It's still problematic, though. For one thing, 76K words is pretty short for a FR novel. The term "set to be published" is vague. Does it mean the author considered it publication-ready, or does it mean that it was accepted and contracted? (And if so, why didn't the managing editor know about it?)

Assuming that it WAS contracted and then cancelled, the claim that it was edited in April of 1988 for the Harper series is puzzling, since by that time the FINAL NOVEL in the series had already been written. The decision to end the line occurred some time before Gen Con, 1987, more than 9 months earlier. Why would a TSR editor continue to edit books for a discontinued line? It's interesting to note that the wording on the editing issue--the most specific of his claims--is also very careful. He doesn't actually say that TSR edited the manuscript. "It was first edited in April of 1998 but it never received a 2nd round of editing."

To be charitable, it's possible that errors occurred on the timeline presented on o-love and Mr. Moffat's website. If this manuscript was submitted a year or so earlier, it might well have been reviewed at some point. It's possible that the reference to "editing" might refer to something less formal than a full edit--perhaps comments on a proposal or some such. it's possible that I misunderstood Mary's comments. It's even possible, I suppose, that this project fell out of her memory, though I've never known her to drop any of the balls she had in the air. But as it stands, the timeline doesn't work.
Go to Top of Page

ChurchofShar
Acolyte

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  18:12:37  Show Profile Send ChurchofShar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It was a mistake that was corrected. Do you see any other fan-fic in there?
Go to Top of Page

ChurchofShar
Acolyte

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  18:17:38  Show Profile Send ChurchofShar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Regardless, if it was never published by WotC, it is still 'fanfic', nothing more. All claims to legitimacy really don't matter.

If Elaine or RAS did this, it would also still be 'fanfic'. There really isn't any grey area on this one - its either canon or its not.

Only Ed - and only in regards to The Forgotten Realm - can claim a story is canon weather published by WotC or not. If we use the word 'official' instead of 'canon' then it becomes a bit murkier.

Yes and again, the error has been corrected. It was fixed before you even commented in the thread.

The original error occurred because I was under the misunderstanding that it had been set to be published as a FR novel, but was cancelled due to the Harpers ending. I never stated it was canon or official. Again, this wasn't even intended to be any proper listing.

All good now?
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  18:38:49  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm pretty sure WotC has a say in what is and is not canon.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

BlackAce
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  18:48:09  Show Profile Send BlackAce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

I understood Mark's comment to mean 'canon' more from a player's/DM's than a publisher's perspective hence the further comment on 'official'.

That said, this did raise a tangent thought from me but I'll mull it over some more rather than share as it would be OT for this scroll.
Go to Top of Page

ChurchofShar
Acolyte

Canada
21 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  19:09:44  Show Profile Send ChurchofShar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The list has been updated to include stories available in the Wizard's Article Archive.

Edited by - ChurchofShar on 04 Jan 2013 19:50:38
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  19:41:20  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Mainly through the authors home pages.
Erik Scott de Bie has an excellent page listing the chronological reading order of his ongoing Shadowbane series (which I am in the middle of right now, and would highly recommend). His stories are mentioned there. Some might list stories that can only be read in Dungeon, or PDF download. There are some really great resources being put out by the creators themselves.
Check out the list CoS is referring to at http://erikscottdebie.com/shadowbane

Lots of free stuff there for your perusal!

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2013 :  02:08:10  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@ChurchofShar - No worries, mate. I wasn't busting your horns, I was just making light of that guy's audacity (and can appreciate it, being who I am).

You forget I am the guy who claims his maps are "more canon then canon" LOL (because they are NOT canon, so I kinda do something similar)

quote:
Originally posted by BlackAce

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Only Ed - and only in regards to The Forgotten Realms - can claim a story is canon weather published by WotC or not. If we use the word 'official' instead of 'canon' then it becomes a bit murkier.

I understood Mark's comment to mean 'canon' more from a player's/DM's than a publisher's perspective hence the further comment on 'official'.

That said, this did raise a tangent thought from me but I'll mull it over some more rather than share as it would be OT for this scroll.

Actually, I was under the impression - as per his original contract - that everything Ed says, anywhere, in any medium, is considered 'canon'.

And yes, I agree that what the company considers 'official canon' and what fans each consider canon are two separate beasts (and everyone's is a little bit different). But at the end of the day, does it really matter? No one forces to use that which we don't want. If we don't like it, we can choose to ignore it.

Problems only arise when we are choosing to ignore more then 50% of the published material, because then we have to question our purchases.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2013 :  06:18:50  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Actually, I was under the impression - as per his original contract - that everything Ed says, anywhere, in any medium, is considered 'canon'.

And yes, I agree that what the company considers 'official canon' and what fans each consider canon are two separate beasts (and everyone's is a little bit different). But at the end of the day, does it really matter? No one forces to use that which we don't want. If we don't like it, we can choose to ignore it.

Problems only arise when we are choosing to ignore more then 50% of the published material, because then we have to question our purchases.

Ed's words are canon until WotC says otherwise. If he says that Bahb the Fighter is the greatest swordsman in all of Realmspace, that's canon -- until WotC later publishes something that says Frehd the Barbarian is the greatest swordsman in all of Realmspace. So Edlore is canon until WotC lore supercedes it.

Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2013 :  10:28:06  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Phred?

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2013 :  13:52:31  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kajehase

Phred?

And his trusty sidekick, B'harnee.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2013 :  16:23:15  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kajehase

Phred?

Not the same one. Frehd is your average Conan/Fahfrd type.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000