Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Map of the Nelanther Isles?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

deserk
Learned Scribe

Norway
237 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2012 :  00:53:47  Show Profile Send deserk a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Not sure if this is the right forum to ask about this, but does anyone know of where to find a good map of the Nelanther Isles? With as much detail of settlements and sites as possible?

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2012 :  02:02:09  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm going from memory, but I think the closest you'll find to "detailed" maps of the Pirate Isles, will be in either/both Lands of Intrigue and/or Empires of the Shining Sea. I recall one of those boxed sets providing maps that showed a more detailed covering of the Isles themselves... though I don't think they included settlements and the like. You may have to scour the texts for those, and plot them yourself.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2012 :  02:31:01  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are any of Markustay's or HandsomeRob's maps not detailed of the area?

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6646 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2012 :  04:33:24  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Double-sided Lands of Intrigue map.

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

deserk
Learned Scribe

Norway
237 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2012 :  10:43:11  Show Profile Send deserk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys, will see if I can find those books.

And yeah would have been awesome if HandsomeRob made a map of it. He did some great work.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2012 :  12:46:40  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Map from LoI

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

deserk
Learned Scribe

Norway
237 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  15:51:53  Show Profile Send deserk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh thanks. Just what I was looking for. :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000