Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Phandalin
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vorpalanvil
Seeker

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2012 :  02:55:32  Show Profile Send vorpalanvil a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone know if any info or maps are out there of this location outside of the north box set or volo's guides? Thanks!

"I'm a busy man! I got places to go, monsters to kill!" attributed to 1st level bard

vorpalanvil
Seeker

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2012 :  10:22:50  Show Profile Send vorpalanvil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If my topic is too boring, check this out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVka5T5hC88

"I'm a busy man! I got places to go, monsters to kill!" attributed to 1st level bard
Go to Top of Page

vorpalanvil
Seeker

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2012 :  10:24:42  Show Profile Send vorpalanvil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seriously, alot of cocaine!

Go to Top of Page

rjfras
Learned Scribe

261 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2012 :  23:03:24  Show Profile  Visit rjfras's Homepage Send rjfras a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i would guess no one knows. i know a google search doesn't bring anything really map wise and fr wikia only lists volo's guide to the north and the grand history of the realms as references.

Lost Empires of Faerun only mentions the year it falls in the timeline.

Edited by - rjfras on 09 Oct 2012 23:04:06
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6648 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2012 :  00:22:22  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is no further published information on this location. We did bind it into the historical continuity of the North, but otherwise you have open rein here.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2012 :  03:30:54  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Could Phandalin have been part of Tavaray at one point?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6648 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2012 :  05:18:35  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nope. But it was likely affiliated with Dolblunde.

-- George Ktashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

vorpalanvil
Seeker

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2012 :  07:54:35  Show Profile Send vorpalanvil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As usual, thanks for the feedback. I tried the same avenue but came up short as well. Some of you guys have magic google powers is all.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000